Babies that were due in may 2012

Aimee that's brilliant news! I'm sure the move will go great and it sounds like you are going to be living in a great place. My niece lives on the South Island too, they are near Wellington though. I need to save and get over to see her!

Hope all the pregnancies are going well.

All ok here, Lola is fab. Into everything and so determined! She's starting to copy words now and it's so cute to hear her talk!

Wellington is in the north island :p does that mean shes near picton (nelson and picton are at the top of the south island and wellington is at the bottom of the north) and yes! You should haha id be keen for a coffee meet up :)

Packing is just crazy! Me and hubby are working still and then with all the kids it seems theres just no time so im exhusted trying to get everything done.
We have the moving company coming to give us a quote tomorrow.
We still have to find a house eeek
And hubby is flying to auckland first thing tuesday morning And home wed night for his new job training and im nervous cos itll be my first night alone with the babies!!!

Our flights are booked we leave in 3 weeks tomorrow. Quite nervous......but very excited.
My 4 year old is getting very frustrated though, asks me how many sleeps every ten minutes and is very upset that my answer is not "one more sleep" lol

Aimee...you can tell I need more sleep! Yes she's on the South part of the North Island lol! They are somewhere called Paraparaumu Beach I think?! On Kapiti Coast, I've probably spelt that wrong...I have to check every time I'm sending parcels over. I will definitely get over there in the near future. So expensive to fly from the uk though.

Sorry it's been awhile. I saw your posts but just didn't get around to replying. I've been feeling so nauseous and sick the last few weeks with little to no relief so I never even want to get on my computer anymore.

I remember someone asked if we'd broke the news yet... we haven't. I'm too nervous lol.

Lol yeah I know where you mean :p my nana and grandad live in paraparaumu, its nice there :) its actually only about an hours drive from where I am now.

Sorry to hear about your sickness amanda! Hopefully it passes soon. Have you had a scan yet? And were you this sick with your other two?
Good luck for when you break the news! Hopefully its taken well.

We had our guy come in to give us a moving quote hes goig to tell us how much on friday and we will know from there if we need to downsize more or not. Hope not we are taking the bare essentials and will have to start fresh as its going to cost thousands to move between islands so we want to keep our costs as low as we can.

Took my daughter to ballet tonight to say goodbye and I got quite teary cos its a relly good dance school and we will miss it.
Hope we find a good dance school down there.

Sorry to hear about your sickness amanda! Hopefully it passes soon. Have you had a scan yet? And were you this sick with your other two?
Good luck for when you break the news! Hopefully its taken well.

Thanks!

I actually wound up spotting while at work yesterday and it felt like my cervix was open so I left and went to the ER. My sister was at work with me (she's my immediate supervisor) so I just told her what was going on. She wasn't thrilled with the news but that's just because of our current living/financial situation. She won't say anything (judgmental or mean) to me about it but I know she's not exactly over-the-moon thrilled for us. But that's okay. Her reaction wasn't one I was worried about lol. More so our parents and grandparents. Oh well.

Anyway so I went to the ER and turns out everything's okay. There was no cause seen for the spotting (it was brown blood so I know it was old blood but I still panicked.) Cervix was closed. They did an ultrasound (I've had 3 now) and it showed a baby measuring 6w6d (I should have been 8 weeks but the scan isn't completely accurate this early and there's a margin of error of about 5 days or so) and a heart rate of 153 bpm. The ultrasound report mentioned a possible small hemorrhagic corpus luteum cyst on my right ovary which is kinda funny because my first scan indicated a cyst on my right ovary but that my corpus luteum was on the left ovary. So I guess it could mean I ovulated from both ovaries but only one implanted. How neat that I could have possibly had twins? But thank goodness it's only one lol.

So like I said, all is well and the ER doc gave me a prescription for Zofran for the nausea & it seems to have helped for today.

That is kinda neat! It would be cool if one of the may mums had twins :p
Sorry about your scare but glad to hear everything checked out okay.
Do you reckon your sister will spill the news?

My husbands going away for training, itll be my first night alone with the twins ever. I am so nervous about it! More so that I work till 11pm that night, wont get home till 1130 and aria wakes up at 5-6 ish so his first day away I will be shattered.

We found a house, its a really nice place with sea views I think only trouble is its very expensive!! $60 a week overbudget for us but its everythi ng we need so money will be tight till the end of the year.
Turns out every place we look at just wont allow dogs and we cant give up our lovely dog.

Also it feel strange moving into a place we have only seen photos of! Trusting someone elses judgement on it lol

Oooh I haven't been in here for so long. I tried catching up but Nick grabbed the tablet and went to the last page and I don't know where I was :dohh:

Just seen you're pregnant again wavescrash :happydance: congratulations. Ooh and good luck with the move zephyr.

We have pretty much settled nicely into our apartment, moved here in June but I wasn't sure how Nick would be. Thankfully he has been amazing and settled really well. My OH's parents were going to come here to visit from South Africa, for Christmas but we've decided it would be better for us to go to them instead, so now his whole family will get to see Nico again. Hopefully the flights won't be too bad with a 19 month old :dohh: lol

How is everyone else?

Haven't been on this thread in ages! Hope everyone is doing well and LOs too! :flower: xx

That is kinda neat! It would be cool if one of the may mums had twins :p
Sorry about your scare but glad to hear everything checked out okay.
Do you reckon your sister will spill the news?

No, she won't tell. I just wasn't ready to tell any family yet because I know none of them would approve. Fortunately for me, I'm an adult and don't need their approval haha. Still doesn't make it easier to break the news, you know?

So does anyone else have a chatterbox on their hands?! Lol

Lola is surprising me everyday with new words, can't believe how much she can say....my OH even said I shouldn't be teaching her too much but she just copies lol.

Hope everyone is well.

I wish! Jason still only says mum and dad :(
But he does understand an awful lot, just waiting for a word :(

Rosalie s a good little talker but we tend to let her ask for things rather than us say would you like etc she tells us when she whats juice, her shoes etc i also think with having an older sibling she picks up on her big sister talking lots aswell x

Hannah talks a lot but doesn't use actual words most of the time. She says mom, dad, juice, cat. Those are in her regular rotation of words. The other day she said "HI DAD" but never again since. Usually when she says hi it sounds more on "ahn" lol. She sounded "I love you" to me the other day when giving me a hug which was really cute but I don't that'll happen again soon lol.

She says various other words like "wipes", "pop/papa", "eye", "shirt" but not very clearly.

Mine arent very talkative. I mean they are noisy and make noises and lots of oooos and ahhhhs.
Max says mumma and whenever I lave the room he screams MAAAMAAAAA! Lol
He says dada and he clicks his tounge and points when he wants something.
He understands a lot though.

Aria says dadda! And I was giving hubby a hug with her a while back and she pushed me away and screamed MINE!!! probably a coincedence but it sure was funny.
She says here you go when passing something but sounds more like ear a go.
She knows a lot too, scarily so.

these two are so different!! If I catch max doing something mischevious he grins at me and keeps doing it and ignores me when I ask him to do something like shut the door he will laugh and crawl out the door.
Aria is the one who jumps half a foot when she gets caught being a monkey and immediately stops what she is doing and then shes the one who does what mummy asks.

If one if them finds something small they cant have I say taa aria will pass it to me, max will crawl away fast with it in his mouth :p

Max started climbing. He is climbing everything!!! Its really scary. Hes still not walking, he prefers to knee walk or crawl.

Our move is coming up fast! Ive been working nights huby working days still and had his trip away this week, I have done some packing but its so hard to with the babies.
We are now getting a commercial cleaner in as there is just no way we can get everything done in time and clean the house after.
I am also starting to feel very nervous. Ive spent all my life here in this city except 6 month stints here and there elsewhere.
Cant believe we are actually doing this :p

that post ^^ came out a lot longer than I thought it would!

Exciting times Aimee, once you're settled I'm sure it will be great. I understand where you're coming from though!

Ha ha Lola also jumps if you catch her doing something she shouldn't be, she climbs things too!

Lola says, mummy, daddy, nannie and Nerry - meant to be Kerry for family members. She is copying a lot and says 'I know' and 'hang on' and the usual hiya and hello, she can say under, up, dress, pot, bowl, more - this is her favourite word! Oh and she can say pease for please. There is just no stopping her, but both I and my sister talked early.

She definitely keeps me on my toes!

Sounds like everyone's babies/toddlers are doing great!

I decided to bring Nico for a walk the other day without his pram, just holding my hand and he done so well. This was the first time we went without the pram for a 40 minute walk so I was wary but he was great. He tried to pull away twice but I told him he has to hold mammys hand as we're near the road and its dangerous and he was fine after the second time. I've taken him out twice since and he was just as good, I'm so proud of my little man. Oh and I've noticed his sleep has really improved since his little walks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->