• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Babies that were due in may 2012

Getting so close to seeing all these new babies.
Not long and we'll be trying again I think!

Had a really busy week and was at Crufts yesterday showing one of my dogs, she did really well getting a 1st place...think I might have to frame my rosette and certificate!

We are off on holiday to Lanzarote on Sunday and I haven't even started packing yet...must get a move on. Can't wait for a bit of sunshine!

If you didn't already see on Facebook, Leah is here :)

March 6 at 6lbs 3oz and 19.2" long. She's a breast feeding natural but my nipples hurt so bad lol. We have one more night in the hospital and apparently I'm a big baby when it comes to a c-section recovery lol.

March 6 at 6lbs 3oz and 19.2" long. She's a breast feeding natural but my nipples hurt so bad lol. We have one more night in the hospital and apparently I'm a big baby when it comes to a c-section recovery lol.

Congrats on the arrival of leah.

Aww wavescrash, congratulations on the birth of Leah.

Congratulations! So pleased to hear she has arrived safely!

Aimee, I couldn't resist the post on FB. I feel like part of the 'in' crowd. Lmao! Team yellow, until birth? You CAN'T do that to us lol! Also your Mom can suck it! If you love being a Mom, that's what matters. Everyone is unique, if it wasn't for her... whatever! Meghan, I hope she turns for you and that hubby is not elected to help out overseas. My ex was in Iraq for a year when that all started. I didn't ever watch the news and it was not the best time I've ever had *sigh* why can't everyone just get along?! Amanda saw allofdathings on FB, cause you're cool like that at updating, but hey, congrats from the ol' B&B where we 'met' too! :hugs:

So who has made the transition to bed from cot and how did you know they were ready and how did you do it?!

Aria has transitioned the past few nights quite nicely.
Usually they say not to rush it and if they aren't climbing out our waking themselves heaps by banging on the sides during sleep then it's better to leave them in a cot.

Aria was doing neither of these things But for us our room will be cramped with Max in the bed a baby hammock and a cot lol
so we decided we would work on the better sleeper first get her used to the bed then move her into her big sisters room, then work on max although I think he will probably Co sleep forever. He won't sleep on his own.
He won't even give up boobies. Eeek.
So that's why we did the big switch.

I think we have been really lucky after all the stories I hear! Hubby rocks her like he usually does then puts her down when shes nearly asleep. She goes to sleep and sleeps like normal. If she wakes up he will rock her and put her back down again.

Hubby is such a sucker for aria lol she makes one little noise and he flies out of bed going shhhh shhhh shhh its so funny. Hes always done it.
It's been 3 nights now and going well for us.
Bedtime routine was kept the same the only difference is that she went into a bed instead of a cot :)

12 week scan on Monday! If all is well I will probably announce in the next couple of weeks :) not sure if I said already but the inlaws know. Hubby had told people at his old work so when his nana and mum went in to buy something someone asked how my pregnancy was going lol awkward.
So we invited the nana to the scan. Shes nice and is really old with health issues and she prob going to fall off the tree soon so she's really happy to come along. I may even have the inlaws here if I do a home birth........ Gosh I must be crazy.

Oh yeah and the awful names with hubby has started. He wants a Julius to match Maximus.
He's suggested such awful names again Julius is the best so far and I don't even really like the name uggh its going to be a long pregnancy lol

Hope everyone else had been well

Congratulations :flower:

Oh, Aimee... I have to laugh at his name choices... DH has always suggested horrible names, but they were always a joke... good luck at your scan, hope everything is well..

G will be in his crib for quite a while yet. Either he starts sleeping properly, or he learns to climb out. New baby will be in with us for at least 4 months, so if he's not sleeping by then, I may auction him off...Lol

Haha sometimes I ask mine if hes joking and hes all "what? No!"
There will be plenty more to lol at though I am sure :p
Before we got pregnant he wanted Bear. Gosh I wish I could remember them all. I'll post again next time he suggests names. At least once a week he bombards me with half a dozen. It's quite funny.

Mines 'suggestions' this time were: Lucinda, and Shaniqua. Not that I have anything against those names, but you've seen pictures of us...do we look like the parents of a Shaniqua? Or even a Lucinda?

Our Short list for a girls name has just become empty. None of them seem RIGHT to me... this baby is going to be nameless.

Aw, the right name will come when its ready :) picking a name is so hard, especially one you both like.
Those names are quite funny!

Zoe was actually a jasmine or James throughout the pregnancy. Once she was born however jasmine felt weird and she seemed more like a chloe or zoe.

Aimee - LOL I remember the struggle you went through choosing baby names last time because of his suggestions. Good luck!

Hannah's still in her crib. She's definitely not ready to transition and since she's not yet learned how to get out of her crib, I'm going to wait as long as possible. Right now Leah rooms with us and will do so until roughly 3-4 or 5 months old so hopefully Hannah's ready to transition by then, so that Leah can take over the crib.

Aw, the right name will come when its ready :) picking a name is so hard, especially one you both like.
Those names are quite funny!

Zoe was actually a jasmine or James throughout the pregnancy. Once she was born however jasmine felt weird and she seemed more like a chloe or zoe.

Karisa almost became a Jasmine as well :) my middle one was still in her crib (cot) at 3. She could get in by herself and liked it, so I let her stay, why not :-D Emery is still in a crib at home as well. No plans to transition her yet. She does have a bed at the in-laws for naps. She transitioned easily. But my MIL does have a super gate thing around all of it, to help make sure she doesn't fall out :) she hasn't.

Jasmine is a beautiful name! I loved it.

well I had my nuchal scan today!

https://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y379/aimeehartnell/Mobile%20Uploads/20140324_155033_zpsb721b3cd.jpg

Announcing very soon. Maybe lol. We told hubbys dad he was happy.
dunno whether I should message my mum or just post our announcement for her to see. Havnt decided yet.

Little, tiny baby! Thanks for sharing the scan!!

Awww Aimee, I love seeing scan pics. Beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->