Baby 11!

Congratulations & welcome to BnB!!!

You'll have a full football team! H&H 9 months, congratulations.

Goodness and people keep making me feel weird about wanting #7!! Well it will actually be baby #9 but I have two angels in heaven and 6 living children, thank the Lord. Congrats and I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!! God bless you, ur strong .

I think I remember you from last time I used these boards, my youngest is 6 too.

Hi all, new here. Found out yesterday I'm pregnant. I'm 41 and I have 10 living children aged 22, 20, 18, 17, 13, 12, 10, 9, 8 and 6. Thought my baby days were over!

You go girl happy days how do the other 10 feel and how many are still at home are u in the UK . X

You go girl happy days how do the other 10 feel and how many are still at home are u in the UK . X
No one knows yet. I had a miscarriage last year at 10 weeks so I'm keeping it quiet as long as possible. Yes I'm England x

Hello, im a mother to 10 living babies as well, also had 3 miscarriages. Im currently 38 weeks with my baby #11 I have 7 girls and 3 boys, this baby making it 4 boys.

oh wow congratulations! I only just managed to convince my husband to have a third! Always wanted a big family but three will be it for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->