Baby 11!

Congratulations & welcome to BnB!!!

You'll have a full football team! H&H 9 months, congratulations.

Goodness and people keep making me feel weird about wanting #7!! Well it will actually be baby #9 but I have two angels in heaven and 6 living children, thank the Lord. Congrats and I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!! God bless you, ur strong .

I think I remember you from last time I used these boards, my youngest is 6 too.

Hi all, new here. Found out yesterday I'm pregnant. I'm 41 and I have 10 living children aged 22, 20, 18, 17, 13, 12, 10, 9, 8 and 6. Thought my baby days were over!

You go girl happy days how do the other 10 feel and how many are still at home are u in the UK . X

You go girl happy days how do the other 10 feel and how many are still at home are u in the UK . X
No one knows yet. I had a miscarriage last year at 10 weeks so I'm keeping it quiet as long as possible. Yes I'm England x

Hello, im a mother to 10 living babies as well, also had 3 miscarriages. Im currently 38 weeks with my baby #11 I have 7 girls and 3 boys, this baby making it 4 boys.

oh wow congratulations! I only just managed to convince my husband to have a third! Always wanted a big family but three will be it for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->