Baby aspirin

cerilou

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm debating on whether to take baby aspirin for the first time this cycle. I've had 2 mmc and have had a month's break but ready to start again. Lots of ladies have recommended it to me. Do I need to take an aspirin a day now or do I need wait until I get my :bfp:?

xx

Hi, i can't give much advice im afraid but im in the same position right now. All i know is that it has to be the Baby aspirin, 81mg. I haven't done my reading yet, but i think i would start taking it after ovulation. Hopefully someone else knows for sure!

you should really discuss it with a dr first... he cantell you what to do plus it isnt a full asprin that is far 2 much.
you should really see a dr first as asprin things the blood and if u already have a normal flow of blood thinning it could cause problems.

Baby aspirin, or low dose aspirin in a dosage of 81mg per tablet, is very beneficial to fertility. There are many other benefits to taking aspirin - such as benefiting the cardiovascular system (because of it's anticoagulative or nonclotting properties), pain reliever (analgesic) and fever reducer. People with heart problems take an aspirin daily, as a precaution to ward off potential heart attacks. If you are allergic to aspirin, have gastrointestinal problems or have problems with your blood clotting, I would suggest not taking it. In fact, anyone interested in beginning aspirin therapy should first seek the advice of their care provider.

You should consider the benefits of aspirin, especially if you have suffered from a miscarriage. But even if you haven't, taking the aspirin can still be beneficial in helping to prevent some future miscarriages. Some miscarriages are caused by a poorly lined uterus. Some are caused from the presence of antiphospholipid antibodies. These are proteins which appear to be related to coagulation problems -which can cause recurrent fetal loss. This happens when there is a disruption in the placental blood flow, due to clotting. The aspirin reduces the risk of clotting.

As for helping with the utering lining, it is believed that aspirin helps with the blood flow to the ovaries and uterus. Though this has not been fully researched, taking an aspirin a day certainly cannot hurt. Because of the benefits listed above to the cardiovascular system, it stands to reason that if it also helps with fertility, why not give it a try?

Baby aspirin, or low dose aspirin in a dosage of 81mg per tablet, is very beneficial to fertility. There are many other benefits to taking aspirin - such as benefiting the cardiovascular system (because of it's anticoagulative or nonclotting properties), pain reliever (analgesic) and fever reducer.

I saw that same article a few days ago. Here's the actual link where its from:

https://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/preconception/38922

after i mc in mar08 my gp said i can take baby asprin every day if i want2 as it helps with blood....but many many other things anyways...babyasprin is 75mg ! :)

it wont do u any harm if this is wot ur worried bout :):) good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->