Baby Babblings

:sick: I just came the closest ever to chucking up while brushing my teeth :(

https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/0e124370.jpg:happydance:

Since I ovulated pretty normally this last cycle, I am choosing to go with LMP. Soooo..

5 weeks today! My baby is as big as an orange seed!

Symptoms:

Wave of nausea in morning meeting
BLOATING from Hell
*TMI ALERT* Lots of BMs
Gassy
Easily annoyed

Overall, today I feel pretty good. Not too tired...YET. By the time I get home I am pooped though! I actually don't feel preggers today. I keep forgetting that I am. I get little twinges here and there in my tummy, but nothing too painful.

I love my baby so!

How are you girls?

Woohoo! Yay for orange seed :)

It's weird isn't it cause you don't feel preggers but until you breakdown the symptoms and boom you realise you are lol

Not too bad ta hun, feeling a bit sicky and bloated but overall ok :thumbup:

Changed £20 note for £20 coins for the scan pics on weds! That's 2 for us and one each for our folks, gonna scan them into the iMac and print copies if anyone else wants one, I might buy one for my nan tho :) I just wanna see that heartbeat now!! So glad I don't have to wait another 4weeks! I'd go mental lol xxx

Sarah - Glad you are fine and dandy chick, hope you had a lovely time at the pictures last night :hugs: Woop woop for your Positive OPK! You will be joining us in no time :happydance: xx

Laura - Eeekk, sorry to hear you nearly threw up whilst brushing your teeth hun :hugs: Aww that's lovely about the scan pics, how much are they? Something I have never actually looked up :blush: xx

Teenah - I'm not too bad thank you, just sooo tired! :( How are you? xx

£5 each at the hospital we've chose, but only £3 at another one near us! You need to take pound coins to put into a machine to get tokens to get your pics! Why you can't just hand over a fiver I don't know :haha:

£5 each at the hospital we've chose, but only £3 at another one near us! You need to take pound coins to put into a machine to get tokens to get your pics! Why you can't just hand over a fiver I don't know :haha:

Ooo, how do you find out how much they are hun? Then we can get the tickets before we go into the scan room :haha::blush: Yeah it would be easier to just hand over £5 wouldn't it? :rofl: xx

Wooow laura £5.00 pound for 1 scan pic that's alot i only paid £2 and they always gave me some free or told me to put my tickets in my purse for next time and gave them all to me for free. :D but its worth it to have pics of baby. :D x

Natt cant wait for you to get scan app. x

It said on my letter that came through with my appointment, the ony way really would be to ask around friends who've got children and might know :)

Tis expensive but very worth it :) I can't wait! Xx

Haha from LMP I'm 12wks plus! But I highly doubt I am lol hence going from ov for me until scan next wed!!! :))

Yup its hard really since they expect everyone to have the same 28 day cycle!

Woohoo! Yay for orange seed :)

It's weird isn't it cause you don't feel preggers but until you breakdown the symptoms and boom you realise you are lol

Not too bad ta hun, feeling a bit sicky and bloated but overall ok :thumbup:

Changed £20 note for £20 coins for the scan pics on weds! That's 2 for us and one each for our folks, gonna scan them into the iMac and print copies if anyone else wants one, I might buy one for my nan tho :) I just wanna see that heartbeat now!! So glad I don't have to wait another 4weeks! I'd go mental lol xxx

How much do they charge for a scan pic?! jesus!!

Sarah - Glad you are fine and dandy chick, hope you had a lovely time at the pictures last night :hugs: Woop woop for your Positive OPK! You will be joining us in no time :happydance: xx

Laura - Eeekk, sorry to hear you nearly threw up whilst brushing your teeth hun :hugs: Aww that's lovely about the scan pics, how much are they? Something I have never actually looked up :blush: xx

Teenah - I'm not too bad thank you, just sooo tired! :( How are you? xx

Battleship was actualy a really good movie..helped that there was some serious eye candy in it! lol! Im a sucker for men in uniform. Matt dfinds it funny..he said to me in the cinema that he thinks his army pants are going to make me pregnant lol!

Lmao! Get those army pants on him........then straight back off!! :haha:

Well ladies I never thought of see the day I'd choose rice over a cake! Jellybean isn't a huge sweet fan :nope:

Yep hun defo worth it, Aww hun baby not wanting sweetie's. Baby's wants the healthy option lol. rice. :D x x x

Not always the healthy option lol it was a massive Chinese last night and left overs :hehe:

lol well if that's what ya fancy the eat it. When i got pregnant with honey all i ever ate at first was chinese chip's with chinese curry sause. yum. x x x

Laura - When I get a scan appointment, I'll ring the Scan department and ask them how much they are :) Oh definetly worth it! 3 more sleeps for us both! :happydance: xx

That's what the midwife told me lol as long as your eating it doesn't really matter ;)

Morning Natt, you might get a letter with yours too, the appointment was on an appointment card and it comes with just a general letter and a couple of booklets. Can't wait to know when scan will be! I know right 3more sleeps!!!!! For once I don't mind the weekend going quick lol xx

Sarah - Tell Matt to get his Army Pants on!!!!! :haha: xx

Laura - Morning hun :hugs: Ooo I hope so! Can't wait for a scan date! :happydance: Aww bless hun, 3 more sleeps :yipee::happydance::dance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->