Baby Babblings

Tis exciting muchly :) can't believe how quickly it's gone!

You should get it in the next couple of weeks :)

Laura - Sure is exciting! :yipee: It's flying isn't it? 7 weeks tomorrow for me! Eeekk!!

Woop woop! I hope so hun :happydance: xx

I know I can't believe I'm 9wks tomorrow too! Almost 5wks since I found out, just goes to show they'll be here before we know it!

Just really need too see that heartbeat now!! Xx

I know I can't believe I'm 9wks tomorrow too! Almost 5wks since I found out, just goes to show they'll be here before we know it!

Wow! Time sure does fly when you're having fun doesn't it? :shock: They will soon be here at this rate hehe.

You will see little Jellybeans heartbeat on Wednesday chick, woop woop! 3 more sleeps! :happydance: xxx

Eeeeek!! It's all I can think about ATM, kinda driving me mad cause I'm going over and over it again

Laura - Aww hun, it will soon be here :D I have Wednesday and Thursday to arrive, don't know which one I'm more excited about :haha: xx

Haha I bet you don't hun :) 2very good days coming your way this week :thumbup:

Laura - Sure are hun :happydance: 2 more sleeps for us both! :yipee: xx

girlie's im so happy for ya both, and got my fx'd it's good news for both of ya. x x x Cant wait to see scan pic laura and natt cant wait for you to get a scan app. x x x :D x

2more sleeps :happydance:

Thanks jess me neither I'll be a wreck Wednesday lol gonna be the longest day ever!!!

Omg!! Just read a thread from someone who ave birth 4weeks ago, well had a c-sec and is TTC again, personally I think this is madness but each to their own I guess!

5+3 WEEKS!!

Symptoms:

1/2 my normal (large) appetite - baby likes healthy soups with kale, beans, and tomatoes - really not too into food. I have NEVER only eaten half of a sandwich...yet, I find that I consistantly leave half of my food on my plate.

BLOATED

Sore nipples (not bad)

Having trouble sleeping on my tummy. It doesn't hurt, but it's annoying, probably from the bloating!

Tired

A bit nauseous today, but I haven't puked yet.

LOTS of BMs (TMI)

VIVID DREAMS - SOOOO REAL.

I'm so excited to have my little bean. I can't wait for my baby to be here.

On the topic of exercise:

I have been walking on a treadmill for 30 mins a day and doing super light weight training on my arms only. What are you doing to stay fit?

Jess - Thank you hun, I can't wait either :) xx

Laura - Aww hun, you'll be fine chick :happydance: Omg! 4 weeks after birth? I don't think I could ever do that! She will probably get caught quite quick aswell.. :shock: xx

Teenah - I'm not really doing anything to keep fit to be honest, then again, we do a lot of walking so I guess that's my exercise? :haha: xx

Happy 9 weeks ~Jellybean! :hugs:

HAppy tomorrow birthday to meeeee....SArahbean! :D HAHA sorry...couldnt resist!!

Haha nice one!

Good update there teenah :thumbup: same here is not exercise :blush:

Sarah - Thank you hunni :hugs: Happy Birthday for tomorrow chickadee, hope you have a lovely day and get spoilt rotten! I'll say it now just incase I don't speak to you tomorrow :hugs: xxx

Laura - Happy 9 weeks chick :happydance: xxx

Good idea Natt I'll do the same! :haha:

Happy birthday Sarah have a lovely day you deserve it! Xxx

Laura - Thank you chick :D Hehe why not, we can say it again tomorrow aswell, just incase Sarah wasn't around to read it then :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->