Baby Babblings

Sarah - Thank you hunni :hugs: Happy Birthday for tomorrow chickadee, hope you have a lovely day and get spoilt rotten! I'll say it now just incase I don't speak to you tomorrow :hugs: xxx

Laura - Happy 9 weeks chick :happydance: xxx

ty honey! Im hoping I get spoiled rotten with conception lolk :d I expected to be 7dpo tomorrow but now it looks like i might...MIGHT...drop an egg instead...crossing fingers and toes that eggy held on for celebration day!

Good idea Natt I'll do the same! :haha:

Happy birthday Sarah have a lovely day you deserve it! Xxx

Thanks honey!

And...I just realised...how exciting it will be to come home because by the time im back...youll have your scan and hopefully have uploaded a piccie!! EEEEK!!!!!

Haha sexy time for Sarah!! :sex: lol

Aww Hun I hope so and everythings ok, Simon said something really sweet earlier when he was reassuring me, he said 'with your genes babe it will be perfect' bless him :)) Scans not till 4!! so it could be about 6/7 by the time I can upload one :( I will do it as soon as I can :)

Morning ladies!

Happy birthday Sarah :) hope you have a great time, see you when you get back :)

I had quite a bit ewcm this morning and there was a teeny bit of brown in it, I know this is just my body clearing the out crap but FXed I won't get anymore, symptoms seem to have lifted again too, other than gagging on toothbrush I seem ok :( little bit worried today

Hope everyone's ok x

Laura - Sorry to hear about the bit of brown spotting hun, fingers crossed you don't get anymore! I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry too much, it might just be as Jellybean is growing, it's irritating the walls of your stomach and causing a bit of bleeding. As long as it's brown, you are ok hun :hugs: xxx

Birthdays! And growing beans! Yay!

Laura: Don't worry about the brown spotting, you will be ok. Ur scan will reassure you. U MUST POST AN UPDATE ASAP!!! I am so excited for you!

Status update:

Nauseous with no puking (yet)
BLOATED
Emotional by the end of the day
Tired

Thanks ladies not had any more and it really was the smallest amount so I'm ok about it now.

OMG it's tomorrow!! I want to skip today or atleast fast forward :haha: at the oh's folks tonight so I'm hoping the talk isn't all baby like normal!

Shit! Lol gl hunni let us know how it goes :)

Me....petrified! Had a little cry this morning but think I needed it! Trying my best to not constantly think about it!

Shit! Lol gl hunni let us know how it goes :)

Me....petrified! Had a little cry this morning but think I needed it! Trying my best to not constantly think about it!

Thank you hun, I'm nervous but excited aswell lol! Eekk! I'll let you know how I go on chick :)

Aww bless you hunni, better to let it out then to keep it locked inside. It will be hard hun, good luck :hugs: xx

Can't wait :)

I just wish it was earlier so I've not gotta wait allllllll day lol

My friend who's due soon is keeping me positive :) xx

Laura - I bet :D

Yeah that's the only downfall of a late appointment :(

Aww bless, yay for your friend keeping you positive :hugs:

I better set off soon, I'll speak to you later chick, good luck xxx

I'm back :D

Our Midwife appointment went great! Was only a brief appointment so she just give us some explanations on things, give me a folder with my notes/information etc, did my height and weight. She informed us about a chromosome scan where they check for Downsyndrome etc but said there is a small % it could end in Miscarriage, so I think we will just go for the Dating scan. My next appointment is on 9th May which will be my proper booking in appointment where they will book me in for a scan etc. Need to decide which hospital I want xx

:happydance: did they not mention the nuchul (sp) fold scan? It measures the thickness of the skin on the back of the neck? They didn't mention one with a risk of miscarriage to us :- xx

Well the wait is over and it's good news jellybean is just fine, teeny but fine

https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/d93d5e3b.jpg

Laura!!!!! Eeeee!!!! I just went through all sorts of things just to see your bean! My job blocks some picture types, so I got on my slow cell phone, only to find that i kept loosing connection, so I hung out a window, pulled up your post, and saw your bean!!!! SOOOOO cute! Did they date you right in line with what you thought? TELL US THE DETAILS!!!

Haha aww thank you :)

She just said yh 9wks we'll have you back in 4 to date ayou properly and do the nuchul fold. She seemed a bit like we were wasting her time! Not the best but hey we got to see Jellybean :))

Also I've got a cyst on my right ovary which she thinks is probably where jellybean started out and nothing to worry about but they'll check that next scan :) xx

Laura - I posted in the other post about the scan they mentioned etc hun :) Yay! Jellybean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->