Baby Babblings

Laura - Yeah that's true lol. I didn't mean anything by what I said, was just saying what might happen if she keeps sticking her oar in where it's not wanted :haha:

I'll gladly swap with you if you want to stay away some more and I'll sleep, forgot the meaning of the word sleep recently!

Glad to hear your Doctor has signed you off for 2 weeks hun, will do you a world of good away from your heartless cow of a boss!

Yay for Elise cuddles and woohoo! Look at your lovely bump! :happydance: xxx

Jess - I try to listen at least once every other day, just to make sure h/she is ok in there :D xxx

I reackon your having a girl, Baby looks like a little flower. :D x

And

Teenah I reackon ??? Still thinking lol :D when do you find out... if you are gonna :D ??? x x x

wooooo 9 day's well nearly 8 :D lol. Bet ya cant wait, i cant lol. wanna know, see if i was right lol. What do you want hun, or are you happy with either as long as baby's healthy <<<---- Thats my moto. :D x x x

Thanks ladies :)

I've stopped doppling so much now cause I'm getting more stronger kicks, it's only on quiet days that I listen now really. Are you getting much movement Natt? Xxx

Jess - Hehe a week tomorrow and we will know what we are having :happydance: We don't mind what we have hun as long as baby is healthy, that's our motto aswell :D xxx

Laura - Yay for stronger kicks, I haven't really had much movement, only feel flutters every so often, worries me a little to be honest but I guess I will feel baby move when my body is ready to :) xxx

I'm sure everything's fine Hun, and I'm pretty sure I've only been feeling more as I've been lyin down a lot more lately and thats when I feel him :) mind he really woke up when I holding Elsie yesterday! Was so weird cause id hardly felt anything all day then as soon as I took her off my dad and sat down he started :) like hey that's my mommy your cuddling lol

Everyone keeps telling me I'm feeling him early, my friend didn't feel anything until 19/20 wks so we're lucky!

Xxx

I'm sure everything's fine Hun, and I'm pretty sure I've only been feeling more as I've been lyin down a lot more lately and thats when I feel him :) mind he really woke up when I holding Elsie yesterday! Was so weird cause id hardly felt anything all day then as soon as I took her off my dad and sat down he started :) like hey that's my mommy your cuddling lol

Everyone keeps telling me I'm feeling him early, my friend didn't feel anything until 19/20 wks so we're lucky!

Xxx

If I'm ever unsure then I just use the doppler, had a good listen yesterday morning so we know OLM is ok. Aww bless, I have heard that aswell, that you feel baby move more when your lying down, especially in the early stages. Awww that's probably exactly what blue was thinking :haha: xxx

Its so nice to have the reassurance of the Doppler :)

Hehe can't wait to see what he looks like at the 4D :) think it'll be pretty emotional cause my mum and dad and Simons mum are coming, his dads gotta work tho (he's a civi for the police force)

Been buying silicon moulds for a christening cake and cupcakes I'm doing in 3 wks time, thinking of just a plain square cake covered in pale pink icing with her name (Libby esme) on and footprints going from just off one corner in a curved line, kinda under her name and up if that makes sense lol xxx

Its so nice to have the reassurance of the Doppler :)

Hehe can't wait to see what he looks like at the 4D :) think it'll be pretty emotional cause my mum and dad and Simons mum are coming, his dads gotta work tho (he's a civi for the police force)

Been buying silicon moulds for a christening cake and cupcakes I'm doing in 3 wks time, thinking of just a plain square cake covered in pale pink icing with her name (Libby esme) on and footprints going from just off one corner in a curved line, kinda under her name and up if that makes sense lol xxx

Oh definetly hun, saves all the panic if we don't feel any movement :)

Not long to go now until your 4D scan. Aww bless, pregnancy is an emotional time hehe, we are hoping to book a 4D scan and have MIL and Sister In Laws there, will be a family day out :D

Yeah that does make sense hun, it sounds lovely to be honest, can't wait to see pictures :happydance: xxx

This time next week you'll know if your team :pink: or :blue:!!!! How exciting!! :happydance: I was counting down sleeps lol

Can't wait :)

I just hope it turns out ok lol got a 90th birthday cake to do before then too lol but I don't what they want on it yet!

Xxx

Your welcome. x

You shouldn't get to worried about baby not kicking hun, as my SIL didn't feel no movement at all. Maybe some baby's a slow mover's or lazy lol. x x x

Laura - I can't wait chick and I'm definetly counting down the sleeps! 6 more sleeps! :happydance: Blimey, busy busy busy hehe. I'm sure it will turn out good :thumbup:
xxx

Jess - I guess that's true lol, maybe I will feel it a bit later on :D xxx

Hey ladies,

I hope that all is well.

As for me - I'm ok. Having a horrid time sleeping - Natt can probably relate. I am just so uncomfy and also I have these "dream loops" where my mind is fixated on one topic, usually something stupid like dreaming about pricing items - weird. Another weird thing is that I feel less pregnant in the belly - i literally look less pregnant. I heard that maybe the baby moved, but I dunno, it's a bit worrying...

On another topic, I interviewed for this job today...I hope I get it...the other job that I talked about not wanting, well, got news today that I GOT IT...so I told the HR person that I need a week to think about accepting it, and I also called another HR person to see if we can get a rush on making the decision for the position that I want. FX'd

P.S. My husband and I are just not on the same page lately. I'm having a really hard time...I feel so lonely, and like he is bothered by me. When I try to talk to him about it, he minimizes my feelings and says, "you're so hormonal" or something equally rude. I swear I am not being hormonal...I really have concerns, and he really needs to make an effort in our relationship, just because he is happy doesn't mean that I am. This is a partnership and it has TWO people in it...not just one...I'm really frustrated ladies...UGH...

Teenah - I can definetly relate to the hard time sleeping, it's awful isn't it? Makes you tired all the time and just want your bed, but when you go..you can't sleep! :growlmad:

Don't worry about the not feeling pregnant business chick, I haven't felt pregnant all the way through, my belly is normally rock solid but today it seems springy so, I guess now as babies are getting bigger, they are moving around a lot :)

Will keep my fingers crossed for you hun and hope you get the job you want :dust:

Sorry you are having a hard time at the moment with your OH, perhaps he doesn't understand how worrying and frustrating pregnancy can be at times, he needs to take a chill pill and help you, not criticize you! Ugh..:growlmad: :hugs: xxx

Pretty much what Natt said! Other than the sleeping part, I only struggle when we have the dog in with us?

Teeneh sweet, ignore him! Give him the silent treatment and when he clocks on and asks what's wrong tell him your concerns calmly and if he goes off on one, let him have his strop and look after your and bubs. Your the important ones right ow, yes your husband is important too but your the one cooking your baby and let's face it you've been through a lot already. Take it easy Hun xxx

Thank for the encouragement ladies...Last night things came to a head, but now we are doing well...It got really heated and I did say that I was leaving out of desperation...we'll just take things 1 day at a time. I know I'll be with my husband forever, but it doesn't make it easy.

As for me and bubs - eh...just being preggers! LoL. Can't wait to feel kicks! I'm jealous of you Laura! Natt, are you feeling movement??

It can't be easy at all, especially with all the added pregnancy hormones flying around. I feel so sorry for Simon at times lol we went to wedding open day Sunday and I pretty much ignored him because his mum was doing my head in lol he did apologise tho, mind you it didn't help that id asked him to get eggs on his way back from his mums as I was making a cake for pudding and he got back at 4pm, we we're eating at 5 so wasn't happy cause mum obviously needed the oven! Men ey!

However.........we had an offer accepted on a house yesterday!!!!!!! :happydance: can't quite believe it! That's a house found a wedding venue all in one week! Eeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!

As for kicks...ive started to get belly moving I ones now which is lovely :) just need them to be more regular now!

going shopping today with my sil and niece as I have no clothes that fit me!!

Xxx

Teenah - I'm not feeling any movements at all hun :( xxx

Laura - Woohoo! Congratulations on being accepted for a house chick, soooooo happy for you! :happydance: :yipee: :hugs: Ooo belly movements, you'll have to try and catch a video of that for us! :winkwink: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->