Baby Babblings

17 weeks complete in my 18th week officially today...

Still no movement! Argh! I am so jealous of you Laura! LoL

Natt - we need to find a way to get these babies moving!

Laura - YAY for the HOUSE!!!!!! OMG! So exciting!!!! I am so proud of you and Simon! It's like everything is coming together in our little group!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks hun :) everytime I try to get Simon to feel his kicks or anyone else he stops so think it'll be a while before he lets me video them lol

Sooooooo tired today, I've come home and gotten straight into bed! Just wish we didn't have to go to Simons mums again tonight, and I feel like I've git a water infection AGAIN! Not impressed! A day of rest tomorrow is much much needed!

Xxx

Aww teenah it won't be ling before your feeling him :)

thanks hun sooo excited :) and we just need to book a meeting with the wedding planner person at the venue and check a few things then the weddings booked too!

Everythings all coming together at last lol xxx

I FELT THE BABY LASTNIGHT!!!! I was laying on my side on the couch watching tv and I felt him! NO QUESTION! He moved WILDLY for 3 seconds or so! It was real! But...I haven't felt it since...Meh!

Yay!

Awe yay that's brilliant news hun :happydance: so chuffed you felt him at last :) Simons just had a few good kicks off lil man for the first time since he first felt him lol

How you doin? Xxx

Laura - Aww bless lol, you will get to take a video of him moving inside you soon :winkwink: xxx

Teenah - Yay for feeling baby move! I still haven't felt anything yet :( xxx

3 more sleeps until we find out wether we are having a prince or a princess :happydance:

Yh hopefully won't be long now :)

Omg 3sleeps!!! :happydance: eeeeek! I think princess ;) xxx

Jess - Hehe a week tomorrow and we will know what we are having :happydance: We don't mind what we have hun as long as baby is healthy, that's our motto aswell :D xxx

Laura - Yay for stronger kicks, I haven't really had much movement, only feel flutters every so often, worries me a little to be honest but I guess I will feel baby move when my body is ready to :) xxx

You girls...hahaha!! Whats wrong with team yello! :D xx

Sarah we just couldn't help ourselves but find out, sooooooo glad we did tho? Makes shopping trips much easier :haha:

Natt only one more sleep!!!!!!

Oh and I think I'm growing a runner! Or at least a very active bubs! Lol xxx

Sarah - There's no way I could keep it a secret lol, been dying to go shopping for either pink or blue :haha: xxx

Laura - 1 more sleep!!!! Woohoo!!!! :happydance: Can't wait!!!! Been playing guitar hero on the xbox360 this weekend and I think baby likes the music..was wriggling around like a good one, actually made me cry with laughter as I was playing as it tickled so much! :rofl: xxx

Aww I'm so glad you've gotten some good movements :) we had the same on sat, went to see the new batman film and he jumped at almost all the loud bangs bless him lol either that or he was being batman and kicking the bad guys asses!!

Gutted.....just weighed myself and I've put on 3lb :( over a couple of weeks but still!! I'm now only 2lb off where I started. Eugh!

And boy do I need some more mat clothes but can't find any I like without having to buy online! I'd like to go into a shop and buy whatever mat clothes I want but they simply don't stock them :( not impressed! Xxx

Aww I'm so glad you've gotten some good movements :) we had the same on sat, went to see the new batman film and he jumped at almost all the loud bangs bless him lol either that or he was being batman and kicking the bad guys asses!!

Gutted.....just weighed myself and I've put on 3lb :( over a couple of weeks but still!! I'm now only 2lb off where I started. Eugh!

And boy do I need some more mat clothes but can't find any I like without having to buy online! I'd like to go into a shop and buy whatever mat clothes I want but they simply don't stock them :( not impressed! Xxx

Thank you hun, it was amazing to feel! Was starting to panic a little as listened in with our doppler the other morning and there was a time where the heartbeat slowed right down, I moved it a little and it was back, freaked us out! Aww bless, was probably pretending he was batman and kicking some ass :haha:

Aww that's not too bad hun, I haven't been weighing myself so I don't know what I have gained, if any lol!

I'm sure you will find some maternity clothes that you like soon chick, I haven't even bought any yet, going to need some though as my tops are getting too small, bump-a-lump keeps popping out! :blush: xxx

Sarah we just couldn't help ourselves but find out, sooooooo glad we did tho? Makes shopping trips much easier :haha:

Natt only one more sleep!!!!!!

Oh and I think I'm growing a runner! Or at least a very active bubs! Lol xxx

Active is good! Got a little footballer in there! Have you decided on his name yet?

Im with yah on the shopping. After the chemical, in an attempt to pump up my pma matt and I bought a few little things to start off our future stash. I know it sounds silly not being pregnant yet but...it felt like I had a solice in that I knew my baby would be in those one day in the near future. I had a right job finding neutrals!!

Bump at 20 weeks :happydance:

Attachments

• Bump 20 Weeks.jpg
    Bump 20 Weeks.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 6
Sarah - There's no way I could keep it a secret lol, been dying to go shopping for either pink or blue :haha: xxx

Laura - 1 more sleep!!!! Woohoo!!!! :happydance: Can't wait!!!! Been playing guitar hero on the xbox360 this weekend and I think baby likes the music..was wriggling around like a good one, actually made me cry with laughter as I was playing as it tickled so much! :rofl: xxx

Happy 20wks!!! Wow tomorrow we will know! EXCITING! Have you decided on names yt either way?

The idea of baby moving really intrigues me...I cant wait to know what that feels like! It must be a strange feeling! x

HAve you tried places like amazon? I started buying clothes from there recently tbh...never thought to check there before and was surprised how much they stock!

Chickadee...forget about weight...I dont know if youve noticed but hmm..youre 22wks pregnant lol!! Id be surprised if you werent putting on some weight. youre growing a future 8lb baby in there...and the placenta and fluid is pretty heavy stuffs. And anyway...youre not overweight...so feck worrying about what the scales say and enjoy nurturing that gorgeous little boy! xxx

Happy 20wks!!! Wow tomorrow we will know! EXCITING! Have you decided on names yt either way?

The idea of baby moving really intrigues me...I cant wait to know what that feels like! It must be a strange feeling! x

Thank you hun :hugs: We sure will, really excited!!!! :happydance: We have chosen names, we have had them picked for a while hehe, like to be prepared! If we have a Princess then we are calling her Ruby May, if we have a Prince then we are calling him Tyler James :D It's just like really strong butterflies at the moment but it tickles me lol, it's a strange feeling though :haha: xx

Bump at 20 weeks :happydance:

Ooooooo Natt!!! What a precious neat little bump!!! Oh my....resisting...need....to....rub...lucky....baby...belly....argh!!! :loopy: :D xxx

Thank you chick, rub away all you like, get some lucky baby dust chick :dust: I didn't think I had a bump but when Karl takes pictures, I actually realise that I do :blush: xxx

Rub the belly rub the belly!! :haha: your bumps soooo cute Natt :) mines still pretty low and saggy but hardening up lol

I went shopping! Got a tunic style dress which will grow nicely with bump and a short sleeved yellow cardi from new look, a cake tin for this weekends cake lol then went to asda and got 2tops, some cropped trousers, a maxi dress and poss something else which I can't remember nor be arsed to go check lol all in the sale, other than trousers. Was too got to try them on tho!

I know I'm being daft about my weight lol I'm just thinking I'll ony have7months to shift as much as poss before e wedding, which is almost booked! Well the venue anyways lol

Sarah I don't blame you buying things Hun, it makes the goal more clear if that makes sense?! Boots do some nice neutral clothing ;)

So I'm now sitting in the shade on this glorious day cause my legs, arms and chest are burnt :( no fair when it's so hot! But like Simon said my skins more sensitive now so I need to be extra careful! I'm sure baby would much prefer mummy reading about mr grey in the sun! Lol

As for names....got a few faves ATM, Harry and Ruben, neither of which Simon is too keen on :( I love Ruben Issac Talbot tho :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->