Baby Babblings

That's how mines been, went the docs and checked everything and found nothing! So gave me some stronger painkillers as paraceltamol don't work and said if its no better next week to go back.

Well they made pretty much no difference and now in faced with the filema of going to work today or not?!

On the plus I felt jellybean's kicks from the outside yesterday :happydance: stopped when Simon got home tho :( fingers crossed for tonight xx

That's usually the case hun, must be a normal thing due to our hormones fluctuating all over the place :(

Omg yay! That's amazing hun!! Shame they stopped when Simon got home though, I'm sure he'll feel them soon though :winkwink: I can't wait to be able to feel kicks from the outside, my bump goes from hard, to soft etc, quite worrying :( xx

Still feeling like shit, went the optitians yesterday and got a new prescription so hopefully that'll make a difference, nit that I wore my glasses before anyway lol

He's still not felt her kick :( she wasn't playing last night either! Fingers crossed for tonight.

My bellys getting harder now but its still mainly fat! Lol

How you doin? Xx

Still feeling like shit, went the optitians yesterday and got a new prescription so hopefully that'll make a difference, nit that I wore my glasses before anyway lol

He's still not felt her kick :( she wasn't playing last night either! Fingers crossed for tonight.

My bellys getting harder now but its still mainly fat! Lol

How you doin? Xx

Sorry to hear you are still feeling like shit hun, you should try wearing your glasses, see if they help? I never wore mine but when I got that bad headache the other night, I wore them the day after and they really did make a difference.

Aww no, I'm sure he will feel her kick soon :)

The top of my belly seems to be hard but..meh lol.

I'm not too bad thanks hun, still struggling with sleep but apart from that, I'm ok thank you chick xx

Our Little Miracle's Heartbeat at 17 weeks and 3 Days, so strong! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4tFijfp6p0

Hey dolls!

15 weeks complete - in my 16th week of pregnancy! Yay!

Overall feeling - shit! Complete shit...

Still no appetite (don't know if I complained about this to you all but, i haven't had an appetite since week 5). I haven't gained any weight, still down a few lbs...It's annoying because I feel guilty when I forget to eat...or like bad if I struggle to complete a meal. Trust me, I have NEVER had an issue with not eating, I actually have never known what it felt like to NOT be hungry...but since being pregnant, I don't want food. It's horrible...

I know that I am a Debbie-Downer, but I am not a good pregnant person...it hurts! LoL. I'm happy to have my little baby growing inside of me, but it's a mean baby! hahaha keeps making me feel ill...

Laura - OMG! Tell me everything about what it feels like for the baby to kick! I have felt what I think is movement from time to time...but I'm just not sure.

Natt - How's it going lady? I'm super jealous of your doppler! The baby sounds great! Have you felt movement yet?

P.S. I AM SICK OF BEING ON PELVIC REST! Tommorow is my last day! Yay! But I am scared to have sex/orgasm, since I don't want to bleed again....eeekkkk....wish me luck...

Thanks natt, I went into work and my horrid boss had me in tears within minutes, saying since I've become pregnant im basically shit at my job and putting on the others in the office, eugh! She also asked if everythings ok with me and Simon, the cheeky fucking bitch how dare she!!!!! I was sobbing, and she sent me home and told me to just ring her tomorrow! Simon wants me to go to the docs and get signed off for a week, think I will, today I've felt like a huge failure who can't cope, but I don't know why. Think I'll be back to the docs tomorrow. Anyways im welling up again soooooo next subject!

My beautiful niece is here :D to cheer auntie Lala up, and boy does she :) she's sooooo good :) her poor little dry skin tho, looks so sore, they can bath her tonight tho and put some oil on so that should help loads.

Sleep is one thing I don't t struggle with....at all! Lol I can't get enough sleep lol

Wow for Doppler times :) so amazing isn't it?!

Teenah sorry your feeling shit hun :hugs: babies are meanies lol

Its exactly how I expected it to feel, been feeling movements for a few weeks but only externally the last couple of days, when my hands on my belly its just like it gets poked through ny fat lol hard to explain, had a few rolls too I think :) xxx

Teenah - Sorry to hear you are feeling rubbish hun, fingers crossed it will subside soon then you can relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :hugs: Happy 16 weeks by the way :happydance: I'm not too bad thank you apart from not sleeping well, I have to return the doppler soon but I think I'm going to end up renting an LCD one :blush: I have felt a lot of really strong flutters today so I don't think it will be long before I start feeling proper kicks, I hope not anyway :D xx

Laura - You're welcome hun. Omg what a horrible boss! How can you become shit at your job just because you are pregnant? Doesn't she realise that pregnant ladies have a lot of hormones going through their bodies and they get tired easily? I would seriously put a complaint in against her chick, that as bang out of order!! I would also definetly get signed off for a week before she puts you into depression! Argh!!! I hate people like that! Sending you big :hugs: Aww bless for your little niece cheering you up, they are so adorable hehe! Ouch, that does sound painful, glad they can bath her now though, might help with the dry skin etc. I love listening to baby on our doppler, could lie there all day if he/she would let me :blush: xx

Def won't be ling before your getting battered by YLM :) im feeling it more and more, never used to feel anything til the afternoon but lying in bed now I can feel what most drfinately is kicks :)

Natt that's nothing she told one of the other girls that she wanted to bash her head in last week! She kept going on to me about she knows what its like to be pregnant cause she's git 2 kids etc, the best of it is if jt was her favourite who was pregnant it wouldn't matter, she could get away with anything! Any way we've decided im going to self cert for next week and get my head together then when U go back im gonna bug her every 5minutes :) :haha:

Ell's gorgeous :) nit feeding to good tho, she was on the breast for 4hours weds night but then doesn't get up till lunch time for more! Staceys that sore now her boobs are bleeding! So they've put her on formula but she's only taking an ounce or half an ounce every hour or so, not good bless her. Its making me rethink whether i want to breast or bottle feed to hopefully nit have this problem. We do now know my steriliser works cause she got through all the bottled they had with them and wanted feeding again so we got it out :)

how's everyone today? Xxx

Laura - I can't wait! :D Awwww bless, I have heard you feel it more whilst lying down on your back, especially quite early on anyway. Omg..she sounds like a right loony! She should be fired for treating people like that, work places shouldn't be allowed favorite members of staff! You go girl, I don't blame you :haha:

Aww, sorry to hear Ell's is not feeding too well :( Hopefully she will do soon when her tummy gets a bit bigger! Ouch, bleeding breasts? That sounds awfully sore! :yipee: for testing your steriliser out :D xx

Me and Karl went round to his sisters last night as his mum was there babysitting, we went to keep her company, as soon as we walked in, MIL turned round and said "you're getting big now" I was like woohoo! My bump is becoming noticeable :happydance:

Laura - your boss is totally acting unethically, and I would report her ASAP! What a ****. As for little Ells, please do support and encourage your SIL to continue to breastfeed, tell her to buy lanolin for her nipples or nipple shields, they slide over the nipple and allow the baby to nurse with less pain if any. Breast really is best for the baby right now...if she ends up formula feeding, that's ok too...can't wait to nurse my little one. It's one of the things that I most look forward to. My family all make a big deal of nursing, and I've seen how bonded the mother and baby become, it's really special...my sister even tandum nursed my niece who was 3 months older than my nephew at the time. That was sweet, because they got so close.

Natt - Ull def want to rent another doppler, as it's hard being without one...TRUST ME! LoL. It's a good reassurance to hear the baby when you can't feel them. I am hoping my baby is ok, sometimes I worry that it's not, i know it's crazy, but i can't help but wonder. :shrug:

WOOOOHOOO...tonight i get to BD:sex: Hahahaha no more pelvic rest...I swear if I begin to hemorrhage again I'll just die! It's so scary because SCH can cause preterm labor and I would seriously DIE if I lost my baby...it's a morbid thought, but one i live with everyday since the big bleed happened...wish me luck...

She is a looney! But becuase she's a part owner with her brother pretty much nothing can be done :-( complaints go nowhere! It'd be a case of going higher than just the company to fight it and I don't have time now thank god! Lol

She fed loads better yesterday which is good :) making me rethink breastfeeding at all! We shall see lol

Yay for bumpage haplydance:

Teenha hun she couldn't carry on, ell was getting more blood than milk, and Stacey wasn't enjoying it one little bit, in so much pain, they were bleeding even with the lanolin and shields bless her. She's much more relaxed now she knows its not gonna be agony to feed her :)

Oh that's natural to still worry, even now im getting proper kicks I worry :haha:

Be careful and take it slow chick, any sign of blood go straight to hospital, its the safest place to be.

Having my chopped today :happydance: sooooo glad! Lol xxx

Teenah - I'm thinking you are right there, always handy to have reassurance at hand if I start to panic over anything. I'm sure your baby will be ok hun but it's only natural to worry about it :) xx

Laura - Sorry to hear nothing can be done about your boss chick, at least you won't be there for much longer though :happydance: xx

That's the only thing keeping me going lol

Id like to stop feeling poorly now :-( feel like I've now got a cold coming on too! Xxx

That's the only thing keeping me going lol

Id like to stop feeling poorly now :-( feel like I've now got a cold coming on too! Xxx

Awwww hunni, hope you feel better soon chick, sending you big :hugs: xxx

Thanks hun, colds hit me full force now :(

Been back to the docs and I've bow got diazapan and a glucose blood test on weds so fingers crosses we can get something sorted soon. Spending another day in bed!

How's you? Xxx

Thanks hun, colds hit me full force now :(

Been back to the docs and I've bow got diazapan and a glucose blood test on weds so fingers crosses we can get something sorted soon. Spending another day in bed!

How's you? Xxx

Oh dear, colds are awful! I'm very rarely ill but when I am, I know about it! Feel better soon :)

Ugh, I have to have a Glucose Tolerance Test at 26 weeks, really not looking forward to it! Got to fast from 9pm at night then drink a pure sugar drink when you reach the hospital..:sick:

I'm not too bad thank you hun xxx

Thanks Hun :)

Luckily this isn't a fasting test, got another blood glucose booked in for 28weeks too.

Can't believe we had the 20wk scan today!! At 19+6 lol a couple of weeks ago we had decided to find out what jellybean is but hadn't told anyone at all, people kept asking but we kept saying no lol

Anyway here's jellybean
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary-2.jpg
Our perfect litte BOY :happydance:

Xxx

Laura - You are lucky it's not a fasting test, is your 28 week one where you have to fast? I'm really not looking forward to that!

OMG!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY! Jellybean is purrrrrrfect :happydance: :yipee: I'm soooo happy for you hun! :D :hugs: xxx

Yh the 28wk one is fastin :( having the day off work for that one!

Thank you hunni :happydance: sooooo excited :) bought some blue grows and burping cloths already lol that's how I'll tell my folks, show them to them and see what that say before telling them :) then we're going shopping when Simons home and gonna do the same with his folks :)

When's your scan? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"