Baby Babblings

Oh my! My little girl is going to have a time flirting with your lil guys! hahahaha Or are they cousins by this point? Since we're bump sisters of sorts?! LoL!

Natt! Eeeeeeeeeeee! He's perfect! So happy for you!!!!!!! And I Looooooooooove the name!

It's a girl! LoL.

Team Pink for Us...

We're happy either way...tho, a little boy would have been nice...since it's our only baby...

:)

Awwww grats!! Hello Dionna!

No chance youll have another in the future chick? xx

Here she is...

Please note that this little girl is a brat! I drank a sugar-filled slurpy before my appt to get her moving...this girl slept or layed super still the entire time...only moving to skew our view of her!

Awww gorgeous piccie hun! Cant wait to see her when shes born now!! x

Hi ladies, our scan was amazing. We are team :blue: and our little man is perfect! :happydance: We have called him Tyler James Wrigley :cloud9:

OOOO hello there Tyler!! What gorgeous scan piccies we are having today!! So happy for you guys! x

Teenah def cousins ;)

2 boys and a girlie now! That must mean sarah will have a girlie ;) xxx

Oh forgot to say I'm gutted! Simon, his mum and dad have all said no to Ruben :( gutted!! It's by far my favourite name. Guess it'll be a boring name for my son :(

Laura - Awww thank you hun, Tyler James is just perfect :cloud9: Went out for a Celebratory Carvery last night then went to the pub for a few cokes :haha: We sure was all wrong, I was actually shocked as I thought it was a girl :blush: So sorry that you can't have Ruben as your sons name, that's a shame as it's lovely :( :hugs: xxx

Teenah - Thank you so much hun, hopefully our boys will look after your Princess hehe :winkwink: xxx

Sarah - Thank you very much hunni, we can't wait to meet our little man now, we need more girlies now :winkwink: xxx

Don't blame ya Hun :) watch out for those cokes tho, they can make you go wild :haha:

I'm really gutted :( not gonna suggest anymore names now tho cause every time I do he shuns it, so not gonna suggest them now lol xxx

Don't blame ya Hun :) watch out for those cokes tho, they can make you go wild :haha:

I'm really gutted :( not gonna suggest anymore names now tho cause every time I do he shuns it, so not gonna suggest them now lol xxx

Good job I didn't have too many then haha :winkwink:

I bet you are hun :( I would make him pick names, bet he can't :haha:

We bought Tyler some lovely things yesterday, soooo cute and tiny!

I have to go offline for a while now though, got an appointment to attend and going to try and get my nose pierced again..eekk! Speak soon ladies :hugs: xxx

Haha def a good job!

Oh I will ;) and I'll turn my nose at every name he says :haha:

Aww don't you just love shopping when you know what colour to buy!

Oooo have fun!! I wanted my other Tragus pierced but didn't think I could whilst pregnant......hmmmmm lol

This is the bouncer we got yesterday :)
https://www.mothercare.com/Fisher-Price-Woodsy-Friends-Bouncer/434621,default,pd.html?singlehit=true

Xxx

Haha def a good job!

Oh I will ;) and I'll turn my nose at every name he says :haha:

Aww don't you just love shopping when you know what colour to buy!

Oooo have fun!! I wanted my other Tragus pierced but didn't think I could whilst pregnant......hmmmmm lol

This is the bouncer we got yesterday :)
https://www.mothercare.com/Fisher-Price-Woodsy-Friends-Bouncer/434621,default,pd.html?singlehit=true

Xxx

Haha I don't blame you chick :haha:

It's awesome when you know what colour to buy, bought him a nice and soft blue baby blanket today, so cute! :cloud9:

I got my nose pierced, went to a different place than last time as it never healed and had to take it out, fingers crossed this one heals nicely as it's a blue stud for Tyler :) I wasn't sure about piercings during pregnancy so I asked, the lady rang someone and they said it was perfectly fine, just make sure you ask first hun :thumsup:

That bouncer is adorable chick, I have seen a couple like that, they are really nice! xxx

Aww yay for blue blankets :happydance:

I'm gonna have to stop buying things for a little while lol wait until we're in the house and can see what we've git properly.

Hmmmmm there's a place by us that's doing discounted piercings atm.....hmmmm lol I still have birthday pennies left over.....lol

I love that you've gotten a blue stud, solo sweet :) I want a little boat tat with bubs' name once he's here :)

Thanks chick, its adorable :)

Sigh annoyed with the boy again! He'd arranged to go the pub with his brother tomorrow, but has gibe tonight instead! So not only did we not spend any time together yesterday but we won't tonight nor tomorrow night cause we're at his parents again! Pissed off! Xxx

Aww yay for blue blankets :happydance:

I'm gonna have to stop buying things for a little while lol wait until we're in the house and can see what we've git properly.

Hmmmmm there's a place by us that's doing discounted piercings atm.....hmmmm lol I still have birthday pennies left over.....lol

I love that you've gotten a blue stud, solo sweet :) I want a little boat tat with bubs' name once he's here :)

Thanks chick, its adorable :)

Sigh annoyed with the boy again! He'd arranged to go the pub with his brother tomorrow, but has gibe tonight instead! So not only did we not spend any time together yesterday but we won't tonight nor tomorrow night cause we're at his parents again! Pissed off! Xxx

Aww bless lol, but it's just so tempting to buy things as baby clothes are soooo cute :winkwink:

I say you treat yourself to a piercing :D

Thank you hun, it's the colour of Tyler's birth stone aswell, Turquoise :D Aww that's so cute, me and Karl have said that we are going to get a Tattoo each with Tyler's name etc once he's born :)

You're welcome hunni :hugs:

Omg..doesn't he realise that he's got a baby on the way so you want to spend some quality time with him before baby arrives? Why don't men use their brains? Sorry hun, just annoys me aswell when they do that! :hugs: xxx

Its way too tempting to buy things lol I need to go back to work just so as I can't keep shopping lol

I might just do that lol

Ooo I don't know what our lil dudes birthstone will be! Gonna have to google it ;-)

He's a man he has no brains! AT ALL!! Winds me up so much! He even had to call into his mums Monday, after finishing work late so was home late then too. I just hope he doesn't do this once lil man"s here nor expect me to keep to going to his mothers. Cause I ain't doing it!

Speaking of little man...i think he appreciates me having chicken in sweet chili sauce with noodles for dinner, he's just done a little dance :) either that or he's annoyed at daddy too and is backing me up :haha: xxx

Its way too tempting to buy things lol I need to go back to work just so as I can't keep shopping lol

I might just do that lol

Ooo I don't know what our lil dudes birthstone will be! Gonna have to google it ;-)

He's a man he has no brains! AT ALL!! Winds me up so much! He even had to call into his mums Monday, after finishing work late so was home late then too. I just hope he doesn't do this once lil man"s here nor expect me to keep to going to his mothers. Cause I ain't doing it!

Speaking of little man...i think he appreciates me having chicken in sweet chili sauce with noodles for dinner, he's just done a little dance :) either that or he's annoyed at daddy too and is backing me up :haha: xxx

Aww haha, you can spoil your little man as much as you want hehe, well, money provided :haha:

You'll have to let me know what his Birthstone is going to be :D

Not many men do have brains, if they do..they don't use them! Lol! Oh dear, I hope for your sake he doesn't do that when your little man is here either hun, takes two to make a baby so takes two to look after him! :hugs:

It's either one of the two, maybe he enjoyed dinner but he's also annoyed at daddy for leaving him and mummy alone all the time? :( xxx

He will be extremely spoilt :) they all deserve whatever we can give them :)

His birthstone will be Topaz so pale blue :) perfect!

If he does he'll have a shock when I tell him how it makes me feel! He knows I'm annoyed at him but I don't want to bicker in front of my folks so I just give the silent treatment until I calm down lol your right Hun, two to make so two to look after!

I think he's annoyed with daddy cause he kicks and wriggles like mad until Simon puts his hand on my belly then goes and hides lol since Simon fell asleep he's not stopped playing in there lol

Think it's bedtime for us now tho, if I can get comfy! :-/ night Hun xxx

He will be extremely spoilt :) they all deserve whatever we can give them :)

His birthstone will be Topaz so pale blue :) perfect!

If he does he'll have a shock when I tell him how it makes me feel! He knows I'm annoyed at him but I don't want to bicker in front of my folks so I just give the silent treatment until I calm down lol your right Hun, two to make so two to look after!

I think he's annoyed with daddy cause he kicks and wriggles like mad until Simon puts his hand on my belly then goes and hides lol since Simon fell asleep he's not stopped playing in there lol

Think it's bedtime for us now tho, if I can get comfy! :-/ night Hun xxx

Oh most definetly hun :)

Awww Topaz, so cute! Love that colour!

That's understandable hun, sometimes it can't be helped though, if he doesn't know how you are feeling then he can't do anything about it to change etc.

Lol aww bless him, I don't blame him for being annoyed with Simon for how he's treating you :growlmad:

Hope you managed to get comfy last night hun, I had yet again another restless night, was up and down for the toilet god knows how many times! xxx

Mommy might have to have some topaz jewellery for Christmas ;-) lol

The thing is too I find it really hard to hold a grudge with him! He'll come and sit right next to me and put his head on my shoulder or just look at me and I melt lol not fair! :haha:

Mums bought him another lil outfit today lol so spoilt!

Weren't too bad, im finding that having a pillow under my belly and between my legs is helping. I kinda wish id wake up to pee during the night cause its agony when I do wake up lol

Can't decide whether to go out this afternoon or just chill at home with Simon cause he's got half a day, should be home soon.

Also don't know whether to get my other tragus done or just somewhere else on my ear lol probs won't end up getting either done lol

gonna have to upload a piccie of leya (bearded dragon) in the paddling pool last night! She loves it!! Lol xxx

Day 1 of paddling pool....not too sure...
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary-5.jpg

Day 2.... I like this mum :)...
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary-4.jpg

Hey ladies,

Been super busy. Just posting update:

18 weeks complete and in my 19th week today! Eeeee! Starting to feel baby girl! Today during a "prayer" for an inspection for work that I am helping host the baby gave a good weak kick! Eeee! I'm not religious, but baby seemed to like the calming prayer.

P.S. I am shopping for matching charms for all of us! Once I get them, I'll PM you to get your address if it's ok, so that we can always remember this time as bump buddies!

P.P.S. My little sister is 35 weeks and she went into painless labor lastnight...she went to the hospital and got injections to make it stop, but on her way home it started again, she slept a bit and is now still having contractions...shouldn't be long until baby is here! 35 is early, but not so bad, so I'm excited and not scared at all! Eeeeeeeee!! Baby Gabriel Anthony!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->