Baby Babblings

Haha def a good job!

Oh I will ;) and I'll turn my nose at every name he says :haha:

Aww don't you just love shopping when you know what colour to buy!

Oooo have fun!! I wanted my other Tragus pierced but didn't think I could whilst pregnant......hmmmmm lol

This is the bouncer we got yesterday :)
https://www.mothercare.com/Fisher-Price-Woodsy-Friends-Bouncer/434621,default,pd.html?singlehit=true

Xxx

Haha I don't blame you chick :haha:

It's awesome when you know what colour to buy, bought him a nice and soft blue baby blanket today, so cute! :cloud9:

I got my nose pierced, went to a different place than last time as it never healed and had to take it out, fingers crossed this one heals nicely as it's a blue stud for Tyler :) I wasn't sure about piercings during pregnancy so I asked, the lady rang someone and they said it was perfectly fine, just make sure you ask first hun :thumsup:

That bouncer is adorable chick, I have seen a couple like that, they are really nice! xxx

I think cos its your nose it should be ok...but any other piercing they prolly would have turned you away for it since piercings then have to go on to fight the healing process and possible infection. But noses tend to hear stupidly fast :) Mine is pierced and i neve rhad any problem for it. Infact I expected a lot worse time with it...didnt hurt ever after having it done :) xx

That's true hun, the lady wasn't sure at first so she rang someone and they must have said yes it's fine so she went ahead with it :) I already have my belly button pierced, my tongue, the top of my ear and my ears twice so nowhere else I want pierced now :haha: Mine didn't hurt after I had it done, last time it was constantly sore, had it done with a gun this time so maybe that's why :) xxx

ye guns and noses are notirous! Plus I think its got a lot to do with the stud too..it would be rubbing in there...not good! I had mine done too like yours with the needles and within 5 mins it never bothered me again..didnt even need to bathe it! Wasnt so lucky with my lips tho. I have snakebites (well..less snakebite now i just have studs in with a little diamond stud lol) and when I had those done I had discomfort for 5 months!!

Matt has his tongue pierced an always fancied it but im too much of a wuss lol. He has his neck pierced tho...I find that one always weird to look at lol :D

Lukas is lovely hun :)

We both like Archie so that's looking good atm ;-) fingers crossed ey lol

THays a good idea about the lists tho! Might do that too :)

I love the bouncer :) soooo cute hehe

Think im gonna get one from Argos, they do one that's basically a really long pillow. Might purchase it!

Thanks hun she was proper loving the sun and water :) nit bad fir a desert dwelling lizard lol

my spelling is shocking today! Hahaxxx

Yup you should get one...only gunna get harder from here on out to sleep!

Awww that name sounds lovely with the surname chick..maybe youre on to a winner! x

Sarah - awe! You're so sweet! I love when you catch up on posting!

Natt - EEEEEEEE! Tyler's name train is SUPER CUTE! I loooooove it!

Laura - your little lizard is such a cutie! I want to pet her! LoL. I love animals so much and I just get so happy when people care for them well! P.S. I love the bouncer!

Any update on the labour chick? :) xx

Thanks hun :) I think it could be Archie hehe not sure if I'll be able to keep it to ourselves when decide tho lol 4d scan tomorrow!!!!! Can't wait to see what he looks like :)

Been to the kiddicare shop today...wow!! Its ace! Def reccomend it ;-) xxx

Laura - We went to Argos today and we saw those Pregnancy Pillows, think I'm going to purchase one if my sleeping doesn't get a bit better :winkwink: Ooo yay for 4D scan tomorrow! :happydance: xxx

Teenah - Thank you hun, was too cute to not buy it hehe :blush: xxx

Sarah - Thank you chickadee :D Last time I got my nose pierced, I think he put a silver stud in whereas this time I actually asked for Titanium and it's fine, healing nicely, bathing it twice a day with the solution they gave me :) My tongue hurt at first and it swelled up but it's great now, had it done for quite a while. xxx

I'm gonna do some research on them and the different styles I think, see what will suit my sleeping best :)

My hips and back are killing me tonight! Just git back from having an Indian and I could hardly get out the chair in the restaurant! Hurted lots :(

Jellybeans git a right wriggle on now! Think it was the complimentary baileys :blush:

Soooo can't wait for tomorrow xxx

Laura - Good luck for today hunni, can't wait to see pictures of Jellybean in 4D! :happydance: :yipee: xxx

Thanks hun me neither! Wish we didn't have to wait til 5 :( but we're going to the hotel we've provisionally booked for the wedding at 1pm for a meeting so hopefully have the wedding booked by this afternoon too! Eeeeek! Xxx

Thanks hun me neither! Wish we didn't have to wait til 5 :( but we're going to the hotel we've provisionally booked for the wedding at 1pm for a meeting so hopefully have the wedding booked by this afternoon too! Eeeeek! Xxx

You're welcome hun. Aww no, it's awful when they give you late appointments and you have to wait ALL day! Ooo how lovely! Hopefully going to your meeting will help pass time a little quicker :happydance: xxx

well we have our wedding booked!!! (this means a new ticker :haha:) and just on our way to the scan! Little bit excited :-D xxx

Wow! What an amazing experience! Tears alround! Lol man's measuring 23+2 (6days ahead) and weighing 1lb6 :) lil munchkin! He's gorgeous! Will upload pics when I get chance, probs late tonight or tomorrow as we're off to a BBQ tonight :)

Xxx

Laura - Glad you had a great experience at your 4D scan, can't wait to see pictures of your little Munchin :happydance: xxx

I haven't been well for the past couple of days, think I have a bug that's going round, Karl had it the other day aswell :(

When I got in bed last night, Tyler decided to have a party, was wriggling around like a good one and............I felt him kick for the first time from the outside!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :yipee:

here he is :) oh an he's breach atm :(
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/LAURA_4.jpghttps://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/LAURA_6.jpghttps://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/LAURA_14.jpghttps://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/LAURA_3.jpg

sorry to hear your not feeling too good :hugs: hope it passes soon :flower:

woohoo for Tyler's party :happydance: glad you got to feel him from the outside too :) did Karl get a feel or not? my belly's started moving with some of them now lol but most of them are right down low inside, so kinda on my cervix atm so we cant really feel them too well atm :( lil man needs to hurry up and turn around! xxx

Laura - Woohoo! Your 4D scan pictures are amazing!!!! So clear! :D :happydance:

Thank you hun, feeling a little better today :hugs: Karl didn't get to feel him as I went to bed before him, told him he'll have to start coming to bed at the same time as me, even if it's just to lie with me for 10 minutes then go back downstairs as that's when Tyler seems to be more active :D

Aww no, I'm sure he will turn around for you soon hun :( :hugs: xxx

Glad your feeling a little better :) Simon used to be like that, I was always in bed way before him, now we watch tv in our room its not a problem cause im in bed and he's on the bed lol I think it must be because we've stopped moving around and they've woke up cause of it cause that's when ours moves more too :)

He bloody better do, I don't want the docs the have to try and turn him, supposed to be like a massive Chinese burn :-/ xxx

Glad your feeling a little better :) Simon used to be like that, I was always in bed way before him, now we watch tv in our room its not a problem cause im in bed and he's on the bed lol I think it must be because we've stopped moving around and they've woke up cause of it cause that's when ours moves more too :)

He bloody better do, I don't want the docs the have to try and turn him, supposed to be like a massive Chinese burn :-/ xxx

I would be the same hun :)

Thank you chick. We rock them to sleep when we are active during the day so by the time it's our bedtime, they decide to go clubbing :haha: Tyler was having a party again last night, told Karl to come upstairs but he couldn't feel him :( I told him not to worry though because as he gets bigger, he will definetly be able to feel him :)

Ouch! Come on little man, turn around for mummy and daddy! :thumbup: xxx

Haha lil man's starting to get more active during the day too :) especially after I eat! Lol

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks our OH's will be feeling them kick all the time :)

I think the fact his breach is why my hips hurt too, that's what I'm telling myself anyway lol xxx

Haha lil man's starting to get more active during the day too :) especially after I eat! Lol

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks our OH's will be feeling them kick all the time :)

I think the fact his breach is why my hips hurt too, that's what I'm telling myself anyway lol xxx

Aww bless him, I must admit, Tyler seems more active after I eat, must be enjoying what we are eating :winkwink:

Hopefully hun, they don't really take much part in Pregnancy bless them, barring baby shopping and being by our sides to support us etc.

Could quite possibly be what's causing your hips to hurt hun :hugs: xxx

It's that sudden burst of energy they get lol

I can see why they feel left out but at the end of the day it's to our fault, Simon gets annoyed when jellybean doesn't kick him and says its not fair cause I can feel him all the time.

I hope so and it's not spd or anything :/ xxx

It's that sudden burst of energy they get lol

I can see why they feel left out but at the end of the day it's to our fault, Simon gets annoyed when jellybean doesn't kick him and says its not fair cause I can feel him all the time.

I hope so and it's not spd or anything :/ xxx

Very true lol!

Oh no it's not our fault hun, they feel enough kicks once baby is here :rofl: Aww bless, he will be able to feel Jellybean kick soon, we can only feel them all the time as they are inside us kicking our insides.

What's spd if you don't mind me asking hun?

A friend of ours is in Hospital with the Mumps, her face is swollen really badly, she got rushed in last night because she couldn't breathe, she went straight to Theatre and they put tubes down her throat to help her breathe, she's in Intensive Care at the moment and they are keeping her sedated so she can rest, poor soul :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->