Baby Babblings

Teenah def cousins ;)

2 boys and a girlie now! That must mean sarah will have a girlie ;) xxx

I would not complain at that!! Mind you id be just as thrilled with a little boy too lol. To be honest....id just like two lines that stick around haha!

I wanna be bump sisters too! Cry!!! :D

Hope pregnancy is treating you all ok tho with this horrible heat we are having over here atm. Hope its not too bad over in the US too Teenah! xx

Oh forgot to say I'm gutted! Simon, his mum and dad have all said no to Ruben :( gutted!! It's by far my favourite name. Guess it'll be a boring name for my son :(

Awww chick :( Can you get them to compromise it for a middle name atleast?

Im so glad matt and I have already got a little boys name both agreed we liked...Lukas :) God knows for a girl though. Plus you can guarentee if i have a boy it will come out and just not look like a lukas rofl.

Picking names must be right hard when you cant agree :(

Laura - Awww thank you hun, Tyler James is just perfect :cloud9: Went out for a Celebratory Carvery last night then went to the pub for a few cokes :haha: We sure was all wrong, I was actually shocked as I thought it was a girl :blush: So sorry that you can't have Ruben as your sons name, that's a shame as it's lovely :( :hugs: xxx

Teenah - Thank you so much hun, hopefully our boys will look after your Princess hehe :winkwink: xxx

Sarah - Thank you very much hunni, we can't wait to meet our little man now, we need more girlies now :winkwink: xxx

Working on it!! :D

To be honest...your sons name flows wonderfully...love love love! :D x

Don't blame ya Hun :) watch out for those cokes tho, they can make you go wild :haha:

I'm really gutted :( not gonna suggest anymore names now tho cause every time I do he shuns it, so not gonna suggest them now lol xxx

You know what you should do. Make an agreement to both make lists separately with no discussion of all the names you like. Give it a timeframe of say...2 days. Then write your lists...dont discuss them but swap them. Each of you put lines straight through the ones you dont like...circle the ones that you MIGHT be possibly liking, and star the ones you do. Then compare lists and discuss from there.

Thats what im gunna do if matt and i have problems :) You never know...you might find common ground on a name or too thats on both lists! x

Haha def a good job!

Oh I will ;) and I'll turn my nose at every name he says :haha:

Aww don't you just love shopping when you know what colour to buy!

Oooo have fun!! I wanted my other Tragus pierced but didn't think I could whilst pregnant......hmmmmm lol

This is the bouncer we got yesterday :)
https://www.mothercare.com/Fisher-Price-Woodsy-Friends-Bouncer/434621,default,pd.html?singlehit=true

Xxx

Thats such a good bouncer!!

I didnt think piercing would be too much of a problem ear wise when pregnant but then...

I just googled and aparently the Association of professional piercers says:

* It is also advisable to refrain from piercing during pregnancy to allow the body to focus on the important, complex, and demanding task that it is handling already.

Haha def a good job!

Oooo have fun!! I wanted my other Tragus pierced but didn't think I could whilst pregnant......hmmmmm lol

https://www.mothercare.com/Fisher-Price-Woodsy-Friends-Bouncer/434621,default,pd.html?singlehit=true

Xxx

Haha I don't blame you chick :haha:

It's awesome when you know what colour to buy, bought him a nice and soft blue baby blanket today, so cute! :cloud9:

I got my nose pierced, went to a different place than last time as it never healed and had to take it out, fingers crossed this one heals nicely as it's a blue stud for Tyler :) I wasn't sure about piercings during pregnancy so I asked, the lady rang someone and they said it was perfectly fine, just make sure you ask first hun :thumsup:

That bouncer is adorable chick, I have seen a couple like that, they are really nice! xxx

I think cos its your nose it should be ok...but any other piercing they prolly would have turned you away for it since piercings then have to go on to fight the healing process and possible infection. But noses tend to hear stupidly fast :) Mine is pierced and i neve rhad any problem for it. Infact I expected a lot worse time with it...didnt hurt ever after having it done :) xx

Aww yay for blue blankets :happydance:

I'm gonna have to stop buying things for a little while lol wait until we're in the house and can see what we've git properly.

Hmmmmm there's a place by us that's doing discounted piercings atm.....hmmmm lol I still have birthday pennies left over.....lol

I love that you've gotten a blue stud, solo sweet :) I want a little boat tat with bubs' name once he's here :)

Thanks chick, its adorable :)

Sigh annoyed with the boy again! He'd arranged to go the pub with his brother tomorrow, but has gibe tonight instead! So not only did we not spend any time together yesterday but we won't tonight nor tomorrow night cause we're at his parents again! Pissed off! Xxx

Men...gotta love em!!

Mommy might have to have some topaz jewellery for Christmas ;-) lol

The thing is too I find it really hard to hold a grudge with him! He'll come and sit right next to me and put his head on my shoulder or just look at me and I melt lol not fair! :haha:

Mums bought him another lil outfit today lol so spoilt!

Weren't too bad, im finding that having a pillow under my belly and between my legs is helping. I kinda wish id wake up to pee during the night cause its agony when I do wake up lol

Can't decide whether to go out this afternoon or just chill at home with Simon cause he's got half a day, should be home soon.

Also don't know whether to get my other tragus done or just somewhere else on my ear lol probs won't end up getting either done lol

gonna have to upload a piccie of leya (bearded dragon) in the paddling pool last night! She loves it!! Lol xxx

I think you ladies need to buy a pregnancy pillow...its gunna help you loads with getting comfy :)

Day 1 of paddling pool....not too sure...
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary-5.jpg

Day 2.... I like this mum :)...
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary-4.jpg

awwww so cute!

Hey ladies,

Been super busy. Just posting update:

18 weeks complete and in my 19th week today! Eeeee! Starting to feel baby girl! Today during a "prayer" for an inspection for work that I am helping host the baby gave a good weak kick! Eeee! I'm not religious, but baby seemed to like the calming prayer.

P.S. I am shopping for matching charms for all of us! Once I get them, I'll PM you to get your address if it's ok, so that we can always remember this time as bump buddies!

P.P.S. My little sister is 35 weeks and she went into painless labor lastnight...she went to the hospital and got injections to make it stop, but on her way home it started again, she slept a bit and is now still having contractions...shouldn't be long until baby is here! 35 is early, but not so bad, so I'm excited and not scared at all! Eeeeeeeee!! Baby Gabriel Anthony!

Awww teenah that was such a lovely idea for your bump buddie charms!

And congrats on moving into another week too! Its going so fast!!

35 weeks is not so bad...how exciting!! Newborn in your arms soon and youll be able to think about how thats gunna be yours in your arms soon!!

Which reminds me...you and laura owe bump pictures :D

The thing is too I find it really hard to hold a grudge with him! He'll come and sit right next to me and put his head on my shoulder or just look at me and I melt lol not fair! :haha:

Weren't too bad, im finding that having a pillow under my belly and between my legs is helping. I kinda wish id wake up to pee during the night cause its agony when I do wake up lol

Can't decide whether to go out this afternoon or just chill at home with Simon cause he's got half a day, should be home soon.

Also don't know whether to get my other tragus done or just somewhere else on my ear lol probs won't end up getting either done lol

gonna have to upload a piccie of leya (bearded dragon) in the paddling pool last night! She loves it!! Lol xxx

Yeahhh why not, definetly have to spoil yourself aswell hehe.

Aww bless, that's true to be honest lol, if I'm ever mad with Karl, I feel so guilty afterwards :blush: They are just too good to be mad at for long!

Yay for more outfits, these babies are going to be spoilt rotten :winkwink:

Do you have a Pregnancy pillow? I'm thinking of getting one of those to try and help me sleep. Make sure you drink plenty before you go to bed, might help? :)

It's a lovely day today, me and Karl went into town on the lookout for more things for Tyler :D We bought him a name train, made his name up with it and added an engine and a carriage at the end :hapydance:

Go onnnn you know you want to get a piercing :haha:

You're bearded dragon is lovely, looks like she is really loving the paddling pool! :D xxx

Attachments

• 406347_10151963150570422_1687230340_n.jpg
    406347_10151963150570422_1687230340_n.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1
Hey ladies,

18 weeks complete and in my 19th week today! Eeeee! Starting to feel baby girl! Today during a "prayer" for an inspection for work that I am helping host the baby gave a good weak kick! Eeee! I'm not religious, but baby seemed to like the calming prayer.

P.S. I am shopping for matching charms for all of us! Once I get them, I'll PM you to get your address if it's ok, so that we can always remember this time as bump buddies!

P.P.S. My little sister is 35 weeks and she went into painless labor lastnight...she went to the hospital and got injections to make it stop, but on her way home it started again, she slept a bit and is now still having contractions...shouldn't be long until baby is here! 35 is early, but not so bad, so I'm excited and not scared at all! Eeeeeeeee!! Baby Gabriel Anthony!

Happy 19 weeks hunni :hugs:

Yay for feeling your baby girl kicking, it's amazing isn't it? I have only felt one little kick, mainly flutter but it's still amazing to feel :D

That is so lovely and thoughtful about shopping for matching charms for us all so we can remember being bump buddies, such a lovely lady :hugs:

I hope your little sisters contractions stop soon and baby stays in for a little while longer :dust: xxx

Laura - Awww thank you hun, Tyler James is just perfect :cloud9: Went out for a Celebratory Carvery last night then went to the pub for a few cokes :haha: We sure was all wrong, I was actually shocked as I thought it was a girl :blush: So sorry that you can't have Ruben as your sons name, that's a shame as it's lovely :( :hugs: xxx

Teenah - Thank you so much hun, hopefully our boys will look after your Princess hehe :winkwink: xxx

Sarah - Thank you very much hunni, we can't wait to meet our little man now, we need more girlies now :winkwink: xxx

Working on it!! :D

To be honest...your sons name flows wonderfully...love love love! :D x

Woohoo! We'll have another little girly soon :happydance:

Aww thank you so much hun, I love it too, so cute hehe :cloud9: xxx

Haha def a good job!

Xxx

Haha I don't blame you chick :haha:

It's awesome when you know what colour to buy, bought him a nice and soft blue baby blanket today, so cute! :cloud9:

I got my nose pierced, went to a different place than last time as it never healed and had to take it out, fingers crossed this one heals nicely as it's a blue stud for Tyler :) I wasn't sure about piercings during pregnancy so I asked, the lady rang someone and they said it was perfectly fine, just make sure you ask first hun :thumsup:

That bouncer is adorable chick, I have seen a couple like that, they are really nice! xxx

I think cos its your nose it should be ok...but any other piercing they prolly would have turned you away for it since piercings then have to go on to fight the healing process and possible infection. But noses tend to hear stupidly fast :) Mine is pierced and i neve rhad any problem for it. Infact I expected a lot worse time with it...didnt hurt ever after having it done :) xx

That's true hun, the lady wasn't sure at first so she rang someone and they must have said yes it's fine so she went ahead with it :) I already have my belly button pierced, my tongue, the top of my ear and my ears twice so nowhere else I want pierced now :haha: Mine didn't hurt after I had it done, last time it was constantly sore, had it done with a gun this time so maybe that's why :) xxx

Hey ladies,

teenah I hope your sis has a decent labour and both mum and baby are ok :) 35 is early but not too bad! Eeeek exciting ey!

Charms!! How cute, such a lovely idea hun :) so glad she's giving you some good kicks now :) xxx

Lukas is lovely hun :)

We both like Archie so that's looking good atm ;-) fingers crossed ey lol

THays a good idea about the lists tho! Might do that too :)

I love the bouncer :) soooo cute hehe

Think im gonna get one from Argos, they do one that's basically a really long pillow. Might purchase it!

Thanks hun she was proper loving the sun and water :) nit bad fir a desert dwelling lizard lol

my spelling is shocking today! Hahaxxx

That's super cute hun! I love it! Can't help but buy things lol

Its annoying nit being able to stay mad at them isn't it lol

Leya loves the sun! I just dint tryst her nit to run off into the bushes lol gonna need to get a harness for her!

He didn't go out, I cut his hair and then we chilled in the garden, reading book 3 of mr grey ;) now at the mils for dinner, roast beef!! Far too hot for it tho! And im shattered!

Def gonna get a pregnancy pillow but not sure which style to get :-/ xxx

Sarah - awe! You're so sweet! I love when you catch up on posting!

Natt - EEEEEEEE! Tyler's name train is SUPER CUTE! I loooooove it!

Laura - your little lizard is such a cutie! I want to pet her! LoL. I love animals so much and I just get so happy when people care for them well! P.S. I love the bouncer!

Haha thanks hun :) can't wait to be able to get her a massive Viv with different levels and do it all out :) gonna do all the vivs once we've moved and get them some nice new decor and plants :)

Thanks hun, need to check it works soon just I case it doesn't and we can't return it once lil mans here xxx

Yeahhh why not, definetly have to spoil yourself aswell hehe.

Aww bless, that's true to be honest lol, if I'm ever mad with Karl, I feel so guilty afterwards :blush: They are just too good to be mad at for long!

Yay for more outfits, these babies are going to be spoilt rotten :winkwink:

Do you have a Pregnancy pillow? I'm thinking of getting one of those to try and help me sleep. Make sure you drink plenty before you go to bed, might help? :)

It's a lovely day today, me and Karl went into town on the lookout for more things for Tyler :D We bought him a name train, made his name up with it and added an engine and a carriage at the end :hapydance:

Go onnnn you know you want to get a piercing :haha:

You're bearded dragon is lovely, looks like she is really loving the paddling pool! :D xxx

Ohh that trrain is well cute!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"