Baby Babblings

Yh he just makes me feel bad and I'm like but if I couldn't feel him we should panick lol

It's Symphysis pubis Dysfunction, Pain in the hips/pubis area caused by misalignment of the hips and stuff, not nice if you get it bad. My friend had it and was on crutches from about 20wks. It's the very top of my legs right at the base of my hips if that makes sense that hurt, more so the right side than left, struggled to walk a bit last night :( apparently 1in 4 get it to some degree.

Oh no Hun I hope she's ok :hugs: don't mean to sound horrible but make sure you stay away and tell your midwife next time you see her. Did you have the mmr jab and top up? Must be horrible for her :( sending her my thoughts and wishes xxx

Yh he just makes me feel bad and I'm like but if I couldn't feel him we should panick lol

It's Symphysis pubis Dysfunction, Pain in the hips/pubis area caused by misalignment of the hips and stuff, not nice if you get it bad. My friend had it and was on crutches from about 20wks. It's the very top of my legs right at the base of my hips if that makes sense that hurt, more so the right side than left, struggled to walk a bit last night :( apparently 1in 4 get it to some degree.

Oh no Hun I hope she's ok :hugs: don't mean to sound horrible but make sure you stay away and tell your midwife next time you see her. Did you have the mmr jab and top up? Must be horrible for her :( sending her my thoughts and wishes xxx

Don't let him make you feel bad hun, it's not your fault :hugs:

Ouch, that's not good :( Can't you book a Doctors appointment or ring your Midwife and let her know? Fingers crossed you haven't got it hun.

I haven't seen her for some time now hun so I should be ok, I told Karl's sister that if she goes to visit her then stay away from us, as nasty as it sounds, it's seriously harmful to unborn babies. I had the MMR jab at secondary school hun but there was one I missed, think it was the Rubella jab, not too sure. Thank you hun, I'm hoping she makes a speedy recovery, she hasn't seen her children for a few days and it will be a lot longer aswell :( How come I need to mention it to my Midwife hun? xxx

I'm seeing the midwife again in 2wks so if keeps going I'll tell her then, if it gets worse I shall ring her tho :)

Poor thing, must be awful for her and her family. Definitely don't be contact with anyone who has been in contact with her. I hope she gets better really quick Hun. Just to make your mw aware and to be safe chick, cant hurt to mention it :thumbup: xxx

I'm seeing the midwife again in 2wks so if keeps going I'll tell her then, if it gets worse I shall ring her tho :)

Poor thing, must be awful for her and her family. Definitely don't be contact with anyone who has been in contact with her. I hope she gets better really quick Hun. Just to make your mw aware and to be safe chick, cant hurt to mention it :thumbup: xxx

You don't have too long to wait then hun, fingers crossed it doesn't get any worse :( :hugs:

Yeah it must be hun, it just came from nowhere, poor thing :( I won't hun, will lock myself in the house if I have to, especially if Mumps are going round! Thank you hun, me too. That's true chick :) xxx

I'm hoping it doesn't chick, I get really stiff if I've been sitting for a long time ;(

Lol definitely hun, house arrest or you lol xxx

I'm hoping it doesn't chick, I get really stiff if I've been sitting for a long time ;(

Lol definitely hun, house arrest or you lol xxx

Aww no, hope it eases off soon chick :hugs: For the past few days, I have been getting quite bad backache, especially if I lie on my back! Trying my hardest to sleep on my side now lol.

I think that's going to be the best option :haha: xxx

All these pregnancy aches and pains ey! Its a good jib our lil ones are worth it lol

Lol definitely!

Well its been 2years since our first date today :blush: 1year since we got engaged :) and 12months til we get married!!!! :happydance: can't believe how much has happened in those 2years and how much is still to happen in the next year! Think I shall do some weddingy things today :haha: once I've hunted down a v shaped pillow and cases that is! :) xxx

All these pregnancy aches and pains ey! Its a good jib our lil ones are worth it lol

Lol definitely!

Well its been 2years since our first date today :blush: 1year since we got engaged :) and 12months til we get married!!!! :happydance: can't believe how much has happened in those 2years and how much is still to happen in the next year! Think I shall do some weddingy things today :haha: once I've hunted down a v shaped pillow and cases that is! :) xxx

It sure is a good job our little one's are worth it :haha:

Awwww 2 years? Time sure does fly doesn't it? :shock: Hope you have fun doing your weddingy things hun :D xxx

Lol yep 2years. A lot can happen when you both know what you want :)

Found some gorgeous 'save the date' fridge magnets and have got the quote through this morning, just need Simon to say yes or no now lol :happydance:

Well lil man's wriggling more this morning, like he used to, so fingers crossed he's moving up and gonna turn around! Xxx

Lol yep 2years. A lot can happen when you both know what you want :)

Found some gorgeous 'save the date' fridge magnets and have got the quote through this morning, just need Simon to say yes or no now lol :happydance:

Well lil man's wriggling more this morning, like he used to, so fingers crossed he's moving up and gonna turn around! Xxx

Oh it sure can hun :)

Aww bless, the magnets sound lovely chick :D

Yay for baby blue wriggling around, come on little man, turn around for mummy :happydance:

Turns out our friend doesn't have the mumps, the hospital don't know what it is just yet, still running tests etc. She is still in Intensive Care and still in an Induced Coma, poor girl :( xxx

we're ordering them tonight :happydance: super excited!! lol

i so so hope he does! i shall make sure you all know if i get a super duper wave of movement lol

bloody hell the poor girl :( and the hospital have no idea what else it could be? that must be petrifying for her and her family :( at least once you know what it is treatment can begin. i hope they find out what it is soon and get her fighting fit in no time :hugs: xxx

we're ordering them tonight :happydance: super excited!! lol

i so so hope he does! i shall make sure you all know if i get a super duper wave of movement lol

bloody hell the poor girl :( and the hospital have no idea what else it could be? that must be petrifying for her and her family :( at least once you know what it is treatment can begin. i hope they find out what it is soon and get her fighting fit in no time :hugs: xxx

Yay! :yipee: Will we get to see pictures? Hehe :)

Haha make sure you do let us know chick, keeping everything crossed for you.

Not at this moment in time chick, hopefully they will get to the bottom of it and can start treating it straight away. Thank you hun, me too :hugs: xxx

here they are :)https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary-8.jpg
they come in a card to make them look like invites then just remove the magnet :)

thanks hun :)

keep us updated, hopefully they figure it out soon xxx

Laura - Wow, those are lovely hun! So Summery hehe :happydance: You're welcome chick :hugs: I will be sure to keep you updated once I know more xxx

im soooo pleased with them :) the website had them with a white background so i emailed requesting a quote and if we can have a black background, and hey presto! xxx

im soooo pleased with them :) the website had them with a white background so i emailed requesting a quote and if we can have a black background, and hey presto! xxx

So you should be hun hehe, they are awesome :D Just goes to show that if you don't ask then you don't get :winkwink: xxx

exactly chick :) there was quote a few companies but they were all scrolls and posh and i wanted something a little different so that it doesnt matter if the invites dont match ;) xxx

exactly chick :) there was quote a few companies but they were all scrolls and posh and i wanted something a little different so that it doesnt matter if the invites dont match ;) xxx

Aww bless lol, expense isn't the be all and end all hehe. Can get some lovely things in the cheaper ranges too :D xxx

Oh definitely :)

I really cba to do anything today lol going to get my mum's bday prezzie this afternoon and I can't even be arsed to do that lol xxx

Oh definitely :)

I really cba to do anything today lol going to get my mum's bday prezzie this afternoon and I can't even be arsed to do that lol xxx

You sounds like me lol, I'm still in my Pyjama's! Supposed to be going shopping and paying the bills etc but I really can't be bothered. Ooo when is your mum's Birthday hun? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->