Baby Babblings

Ladies I forgot to post my 31wk bump pic! So here it is, pretty sure I look smaller than last week lol must be how he's lying!
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary-7.jpg

Also do you think I should be worried that his pattern of awake and sleep times have changed? He's more active in the day now than at night! Xxx

Sarah that's great news hun & lovely scan pic. How cute. x x x

Laura thats a lovely bump hun. Does look smaller but like you said could be the way baby is lying. x x x

Thanks jess, looks bigger today! Lol less wriggly tho :(

How's you? Xx

Wow that brilliant news hunni :) am I right in thinking I can make out his bum and legs bent up too? It's loads clearer than our 9wk! At least you've got a soon that cares about getting good pics! Or is it his yolk sac that's sticking out? Lol xxx

HAha well..it did look on the screen like he was all bent up. The round bit at the front half way up him is the yolk sac..he was snuggling into it :)

31 weeks laaura! I feel like i have been in a coma or something for half your pregnancy..its flown by! x

Ladies I forgot to post my 31wk bump pic! So here it is, pretty sure I look smaller than last week lol must be how he's lying!
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary-7.jpg

Also do you think I should be worried that his pattern of awake and sleep times have changed? He's more active in the day now than at night! Xxx

Awww you look wonderful honey!! :cloud9:

I would say no :) Baby is more in tune with you now than ever and I reckon because he has less space to move around in...when youre moving around and doing stuff hes probably a lot more aware of it. So when youre resting at night..hes having a snooze too!

Enjoy it chick...once hes born hes gunna flip around again and youll be posting on here at 3am haha :D xx

Thanks Jess! :hugs:

Hows my preggo ladies today?

I feel GREAT! Ok..I feel sick...but after yesterday and seeing how much growth my little one has had...i feel so :cloud9: its unreal. Plus...i think im starting to get some control on this MS thingy. Its defo not as bad overall as it was. Sure it will come back and eat me tho!

Bit sad about my sister tho. I havent directly seen her or had her make contact with me since the day I went down to her house to tell her I was pregnant. 4 and a half weeks ago. She hasnt wished me luck for any scans or mailed me or messaged me on facebook or anything to see how im getting on. Infact...my dad sort of poked her about it yesterday because she hadnt even asked about why id had another scan done yesterday. So at almost 11pm she calls my MOTHER...not me...to ask why dad had told her that id been to hospital. Even my mums getting fed up of her not ever asking me but going through them.

Its still saddening me that matts sister hasnt even contacted matt to congratulate him either. i know there is a lot of tension still between them after what she did when his dad died but still. He told his mum on her 70th birthday and she announced it at her party that night to the family. All his sister could do was drag it down when she hadnt even spoken to matt for a year.

He doesnt say it upsets him, but can tell that it does. Well..both sisters can jog on. Matts sister wont see the baby, and mine will have to come to me if she can be bothered cos i aint going to her!

Ohhh must be hormones..im on a right rant today arent I!

I know can you believe how quickly its gone!!

haha that's true, rest while I can lol

Glad your feeling better and boo for sisters! Ley them get on with it hun its their loss xxx

Laura - Probably best not to ask to be honest lol, don't want any arguments and you getting yourself worked up :( Lovely bump picture hun! Looking good! :winkwink: xxx

Sarah - Yay! Really glad to hear Snooky is doing well hun! I'm still certain I can see little toes :blush: I agree with Laura 100% hun, it's their loss at the end of the day, they are the ones that will be missing out on your little bundle of joy :cloud9: xxx

Yh im not gonna forget about it but im not gonna ask neither lol I think next time he says they're coming round or about us going round there I'll just say im not happy about it cause of how she was last time. See what he says then!

Eugh so bloody tired again! Can't wait fir the decorating to be finished so we can relax! Or for mat leave to start at least lol xxx

Laura - That's probably your best bet hun to be honest. The decorating will be over before you know it, then it's time to wait for the arrival of Blue :D xxx

Think we are going out for a meal tonight to celebrate our 1st year anniversary :D

I want it to be finished yesterday lol I've been sent to my mums tonight cause he's gonna start rubbing the walls down and doesn't me around the dust. Only been here 40mins and I miss him already! Wanna go home already lol

Awww happy first anniversary :) xxx

27 weeks ladies! I'm in the 3rd trimester! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! I can't wait to see my baby girl! I've just made a payment to my Doula - soooo excited to have her, as she is also a Midwife and can help me if I get into trouble labouring at home. I'm about to do week 7 of my 12 week Bradley Method birthing class, and I am feeling more and more excited about the birth! I feel like utter shit, but eh, what can ya do? I am literally the size of a cow - a very FAT cow...see bump pic below, taken at like 26+4...I swear it's even bigger today, I feel myself stretching and growing.

Laura - i can't see your bump pic, but I'll try to log on later at my home computer to see. As for Blue's movements, i heard that this is a great sign that you will have a restful night sleeping baby! My girl moves nearly all day and is quite by the time I go to bed. I have yet to be woken up by her movement (knock on wood).

Sarah - YAY! Snooki looks great! Grown loads too! I'm really glad that your bleeding was due to something benign...please do keep in mind that when i had my early bleeds (weeks 5, 7, and 8-9) that they thought it was the same thing, but after my BIG bleed at 13 weeks it was determined that I had a subchorionic hemotoma - they can be very dangerous. Don't be scared, I am sure you are ok, but be careful not to get dehydrated, and also take it easy...k?

Natt - how on earth are you doing? I need a bump pic!

Also dear ladies, we need to start packing our hospital bags soon!

Attachments

• 26+4.JPG
    26+4.JPG
    4.8 KB · Views: 3
Hunni you are not a fat cow you are pregnant!! :) Derek happy 27wks and welcome to 3rd tri! The homestraight now :) people don't really tend to have doula's over here, enjoy yours :) you planning a home birth? Id be too scared to do that lol Its good that you can feel yourself stretching hun :)

Haha I bloody hope so! How nice would that be! Lol I just wanna finish work so that if im ever worried I can just call my docs and get checked out, its not that easy to do it atm cause of work. Mind you before we left last night the water in the whole place had turned bile yellow! So im hoping we won't be in today as there's well over 100 people on sight and the only access to a drink they have is to buy a can of pop which of course some people won't drink, so fingers crossed we get sent home lol

well ladies we finally christened the house :happydance: I text Simon while at my mums and told he was coming to bed with me when we got home, he was a tad excited lol I was a bit worried after tho, sorry for tmi but felt so wet after I thought I was bleeding, think im paranoid cause I've read of people bleeding after sex loads lately. I wasn't tho so all is good :)

I did dream that my waters broke tho :/ maybe this is my body preparing me for the birth? Slept with my v shaped pillow between my legs but right up against my bum so it didn't fall outta bed like it normally does and my hips feel much better this morning! Fingers crossed it'll help me out of bed in the morning now lol xxx

YAY happy 27wks Teenah! You dont look like a fat cow lol...you look lovely!!!!

Laura congrats on the bed rocking!! Yep there has been a lot of bleding with sex hasnt there lol. I think matt will have to wait till after birth before he gets any more off me lol. But glad you had a great time!

Natt hope you had a lovely 1st anniversary hun!

AFM: My god..i totally jinxed myself when i said that i felt better with the MS lol..first thing I did this morning was puke me guts up!

Yep fuck the sisters...cba with it. Their loss our gain! x

Haha thanks hun! Not sure if we'll be doing it again fir a while or not lol its so awkward as I can't go ontop cause it kills my hips and he's worried about putting any weight on my belly and doggy is just well, an effort! Lol

Hope your ms eases off soon hun :hugs:

Eugh heartburn! Mmmmmm cheeseychips! Xxx

Hahahahaha i love that you talk of heartburn then name a new culrprit for making it worse in the process!!

I cant believe you have only 8wks and 5 days left...my GOD..lol..chick...you have as long left as I am pregnant today! How cool!!

It sounds like an effort to me at first tri let alone third lol. Matts scared of squishing Snook now so god only knows how he will be later!

I had my first baby buy today! We have a microwave steriliser and 4 anti colic, just like mums nipple, baby bottles x4 (tommii tippee ones they are so awesome!) and some cute little doggy baby muslin cloths for burping and stuffs :) Its getting really real now eek!!

x

Haha they were the cause :p but worth it lol

that is pretty cool isn't it! :D

Haha bless him! Simon used to stay ontop afterwards and cuddle, often falling asleep, but since we got pregnant he's off as soon as its over lol thing is im starting to get more horny now lol

Awwww eeeek! Yay for baby buys :) we have the tommii tippee ones too :) can't decide whether to breast or bottle feed tho, think I'll go with whatever feels right when he arrives :)

Xxx

Sarah - baby buys! Yay! Makes it feel more real, eh? I keep thinking that I have all the time in the world to get things, but it's getting close! This is what we have so far:

- crib
- pack and play with mobile and attached storage/changing table
- Fisher Price Little Lamb Platnium Edition swing
- Eddie Bauer travel system (stroller and infant car seat)
- tons of diapers
- tons of clothes (mixture of hand me downs from the rich doctors i work with, brand new buys, and thrift store buys) - including socks, hats, mittens etc.
- cute little girl shoes (about 7 pairs)
- Baby Bjorn front baby carrier (to carry baby on your chest)
- tons of baby blankets
- tons of baby receiving blankets
- tons of bibs
- large Eddie Bauer diaper bag
- small diaper bag
- misc items like baby wash, lotions, hair brushes, hair bows, nail clippers, pacifiers, bottle cleaners, and the like...

We still need to buy a few more big items like a rocking chair, high chair, large car seat, medical grade breast pump, bootles for when I have to go back to work and pump milk.

On that topic - please do try to breastfeed. It's the best thing for the baby. It helps build their tiny little immune systems, helps mom's uterus go down to normal size, reduces the risk of female cancers by 50%, builds a crazy strong bond, is inexpensive, is convenient as you dont have to heat or mix up your breast for a feeding like formula, helps you loose weight, and most importantly it's made special just for your baby.

Laura - Better to be away from the dust to be honest. Hope you had a nice night at your mums last night :) Thank you hunni, we didn't end up eating out last night, walked around town and everywhere was either too expensive or full! Walked around in the cold for nothing, and I was shattered! Ended up coming home and ordering a take-away :doh: I feel like rubbish today, think I'm coming down with something :( Woohoo for Christening your new house hehe! :winkwink: I think we are all the same after hun, we panic incase we have irritated anything down there, worry worry worry! Lol xxx

Teenah - I'm doing ok thank you hun, just sooooo tired as I'm not sleeping well at all! I'll upload a bump pic on Monday when I reach 30 weeks :D You are not a fat cow at all, you have a lovely bump! :cloud9: Can't wait to start packing my hospital bag, had Tyler's bag packed for a few weeks now, he will always come first :D Happy 27 weeks hunni and welcome to 3rd Tri! :happydance: xxx

Sarah - Thank you hunni, we had a lovely day :D Sorry to hear about the MS, hope it subsides soon :hugs: Yay for buying baby things, it's so exciting isn't it? We got Tyler a box of bath stuff today, baby shampoo, baby bath etc, £20 in ASDA and you get 8 different items and a storage box :D Looks like I'm the odd one out haha, we have the Avent microwave steriliser and Avent bottles, although they are just back up as I'm hoping to breastfeed xxx

Teenah I'll try to breastfeed but see what happens, if he can get the first few days of my milk I'll be happy if not I'll just be grateful of him feeding and thriving :)

Sounds like your well prepared! I think the only thing we need is a baby bath which my friend wanted to buy so we'll see closer to the time. Oh and the nursery furniture but waiting until the nursery is decorated or almost done before we order it.

Other than that we have have moses basket (x2) and rocking stands, play mat, swing, bouncer, steriliser, bottles (both first and next size), nappies, wipes, cotton wool, lotions, bath stuffs, travel system, clothes, teddies, car seat raincover, ermmmmm that's all I can remember off the top of my head lol

Natt the avent ones are good, classics when it comes bottles :) we might find that they don't like the we have for them anyways, when it comes them having them anyway!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->