Baby Babblings

Ive decided team :yellow: is the way for me :D I want the suspense and excitement! We can buy gender specific when its here!

Jess...I agree with Laura. Im not convinced that the blue one is blank. It looks like -something- is there. I didnt have good times with those green ones either. 25miu are quite high but there are some good quality IC 10miu on the market. I got bfps on those when my hcg was 6!

Im still hopefull for more obvious lines in the next few days! I had that watery CM too :D xx

I admire you! I was team yellow for a while tho then I couldn't wait to know lol I hope you have more willpower than me lol

Jess I'm hoping for those darker tests too! :) xxx

Thank's girlie's, I thought that to. Still got the blue one and defo look's like there's a really faint line. I know what you mean about the green test's the shit and alway's come with dent's in. I still have a few left though so gonna prob test again tomorrow and see if anythink come's up or a little bit darker line. I dunno lol well see. Thank's for your nice comment's girlie's you all keep me going. :D x x x

My boob's have more dark blue veins tonight, and my nip's are darker. I know there good sign's and as I know I never get veiny boob's it's defo a diff sign but still getting like growning/pinching abdominal pain's but in right side...!!! x x x

Went shopping today and see a pregnant ladie with big belly. I just wanted to have a rub lol, Until she dragged her kids about the shop shouting, That's a mother that should'nt have children. x x x

Ive been seeing them kinda ladies everywhere!

Im really excited for you Jess. Its great to see you in a place where it could end with good news! I still say the first batch of tests there was clearly something there, and with the last ones, it did look like there was something on the blue one. So I will be confused if something good doesnt come from this cycle!

xx

I do aswell hun. Just a joke really. x x x

Totally agree hun, I hope somethink come's out of this cycle to. I defo feel different aswell. I dont wanna think in my head im pregnant as dont want the dissappointment. I'll just try and stay positive but trying also not to think much about it, Only when I nee dto POAS lol. :D P.s Thx x x x

I think thats the best way honey. Plus, it adds even more when there is no mistaking that second line, its gunna hit you like a truck!

I truly truly hope this is it for you. I know how painful long term ttc is, and I dont want you to have to go through it anymore :( You need to be my bump buddy! Natt and Laura and Teenah will be mummies soon! xx

Awww thx hun, I wanna Be your BUMP BUDDY 2. I dont wanna be Pregnant all alone. Need at least one of my girl's to share our Pregnancy journey's together. :D Hope it is hun, I know it will hit me like a truck. I want it too lol. I was looking for a FRER online. WTF is it lol. I know it sound's dumb but iv never used one. x x x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=64989

You dont have to sign in just go though link and click the button positive or negative. I can see the line more in this pic. Can you???

It's my test from this morning the blue on 25MIU. x x x

Jess an FRER is a first response early results test, first response being the brand :) id get a couple and a digi if I were you ;)

Its scary to think im gonna be a mummy soon! Exciting moreso though :D can't wait to hold him :cloud9: xxx

Thank's hun, Been looking and wow the price's of test's are unreal. I dont think im gonna jump in and buy one but If no AF by the 2nd and no BFP then I will feel no way to buy them then lol. x x x

Awwww hun I know how you feel lol. x x x

I was always slow to buy the digitals or the FRER :) Infact, the only time I bought the digital was when I was sure there was a line!

As for the frer..I would say, if the ICs continue to give you a tease and youre still seeing something there, then I would probably invest in one of the fRER. You can buy them in single packs rather than doubles which brings the cost down. You can test with them 5 days before af is due :)

I can see something in the piccie hun. I think these tests are being mean and need to give you something concrete now!

Mind you...the tests I were using were showing strange strange shadows on them a couple of days before I couldnt deny it was a proper line. So Im thinking even though the tests are a 10miu or a 25miu...i think they still react to some degree of HCG, but that it needs it to be higher to really show a proper line. So I am praying with everything I have that your lines are the starts of the hcg building uip higher so it can trigger a proper line on a higher strength 25miu test like youre using!

xx

Thank's hun, I totally agree with the not buying one until you see a line that is more convincing. But I aint gonna keep testing hun, I was gonna try another CB + tomorrow as it would be within the 4 day's before AF but I dont think I should I think I should at least wait to halloween. I did'nt test this morning so im sure I can hold off until then. I normally feel AF cramp's by now but Im still getting them same pinching pain's also feel's a bit like weak growing pain's around low abdominal area. But No AF feeling sign's/symptom's. Normally my back start's to kill a couple day's before hand but just feeling totally fatigued (Tenderness). I dont get it but just doing load's to keep my kind of everythink TTC wise. Im quite low and emotional but keep thinking of the christmas me, DF and LO are going to have this year and it bring's me right back up. Im still not gonna buy a test until my AF is atleast a day or two late, or i'll try and hold off for longer to buy them or even just one. x x x

We are here for you honey. I can understnad the emotions you are going through. You have to manage expectations, I know how that goes. Specially when you think theres something on a test and you feel scared to hope too much.

Ill be the morale bunny! Im very hopeful for you chick :)

Hope you ladies are all ok today.

I am on :cloud9: I just heard the heartbeat for the first time. Was totally shocked as was about to put the doppler away then had the shock of my life! Now Im no longer scared for Mondays scan...I just cant wait to see my baby!! xx

Wow ladies...I'm really behind with the forums lately! :(

Jess - Keeping everything crossed for you hunni. You are not out until the :witch: arrives :dust:

Sarah - :happydance: So happy for you chick that you managed to have a listen to Snook's heartbeat! It's the most amazing sound in the world! :yipee: xxx

Laura - Not long for you to go now...eeeeeeks! :cloud9: xxx

Even though me, Laura and Teenah are going to be Mummy's very soon, we will still be here to support you ladies and follow you through your pregnancy journey's :D :happydance:

I know you guys will :) And the great thing is that with the three of you being mummies when mine comes...I have a wealth of guru advice coming my way!! Woohoo!

Ahh Natt it was the single most amazing sound ive heard since matt asked me to marry him. I was on my own at the time as he was out walking the dogs and the minute I heard it I started to shake and cry lol. I was so transfixed I couldnt move! Im so glad that when matt came back he could still hear. Infact, when matt was here it was fab because he moved even further up because the sound became sooooo bloody loud!

I want to listen again lol...but then I think I dont want to do it allllll the time cos then it just becomes routine and isnt a special occasion as much. I think Ill do it tomorow...24 hours is a good time apart :haha: xxxx

I know you guys will :) And the great thing is that with the three of you being mummies when mine comes...I have a wealth of guru advice coming my way!! Woohoo!

Ahh Natt it was the single most amazing sound ive heard since matt asked me to marry him. I was on my own at the time as he was out walking the dogs and the minute I heard it I started to shake and cry lol. I was so transfixed I couldnt move! Im so glad that when matt came back he could still hear. Infact, when matt was here it was fab because he moved even further up because the sound became sooooo bloody loud!

I want to listen again lol...but then I think I dont want to do it allllll the time cos then it just becomes routine and isnt a special occasion as much. I think Ill do it tomorow...24 hours is a good time apart :haha: xxxx

Most definetly hun, we can all pass on our knowledge to you and make sure you don't panic or worry too much hehe :winkwink:

Aww bless, at least you both heard it and not just one of you, Karl was with me everytime we listened to Tyler's heartbeat. Wait until you feel him/her move hun, you will have the exact same shakey feeling and crying, I froze the first time I felt Tyler kick, I was like omg....was that for real or am I imagining things? Then he did it again :happydance: We used to listen in every other day hun, you can listen as much as you want too though :D xxx

Jess I'm positive for this cycle hunni, fingers crossed chick :hugs:

Sarah congrats on hearing snook! Simon was out of the room too but i managed to video it so he could here as jellybean had moved by the time he got back :-( he didn't hear him until the next time then. Was only the following day tho! I think I used to do it every day or every 2days until ncould feel bigger, more regular kicks that reassured me enough. Like natt said, you can do it as often as you like :)

Natt it's not long for either of us :happydance: and it's flying by for me!

As for me, still decorating but getting there slowly, it looks different everyday which is nice :) hips aren't too bad ATM but lil man's lying pretty low as I can't stop peeling and keep getting really sharp pains in my lady parts, kinda like when you have a urine infection, midwife said this is just him getting lower tho.

And yes ladies like natt said we'll be here for you still once our lil ones arrive, probably in the middle of the night when they're crying for food or wanting to play lol but we shall be here :) xxx

Hello ladie's.

Good morning,

Thx laura hun, wish I was hehe. x x x

DPO11 Feeling different this morning. Some lower back pain but No cramp's, Still gassy, Boob's still tender to touch and still got the blue vein's popping out around nip area, Excess hair loss & My Cervix is quite High, Medium Softish and very closed, Cervical Fluid/mucas Is very watery, feel's alot like watery lube lol and that's different for me as my CM is normally still really thick creamy CM all the way until AF arrive's. Apart from that I dont feel nothink really. x x x

Laura - Glad to hear the decorating is coming along slowely but surely chick :D

Omg how annoying is having to pee every 10 minutes? LOL :nope:

I'm looking forward to those times ahead lol, sat on BnB every couple of hours throughout the night as we can't sleep because little ones want feeding :winkwink: xxx

Jess - I answered your post on the other thread chick :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->