Baby Babblings

https://www.latestfreestuff.co.uk/free-baby-stuff/

Hello girlie's, Thx for all your lovely comment's and sopport... :D thought I would post this freebie site which I just come across for you and baby. There are some great freebie's on here. Have a look and make sure you get all the freebie's you can for you's and baby's... :D x x x

OIhhh thats great Jess thanks sweetie pie!

I answered on your journal too but im crossing fingers and toes! I had watery too :D

Scan today and went well :) No change in EDD.

Ill be prolly listening every day too lol. Wanted to listen today but ive been so unwell with migraine ive just puked and slept.

I thought it was 11lb i lost since getting pregnant, but its actually 13lb...bloody hell! xx

Jess I can't remember what my cm was like all I recall is there was alot of it! Enough to make me feel like af had started! I've got a feeling it was watery tho so fingers crossed :)

Thanks natt its never ending lol I wanted it done by now too :( gonna be at least one more if not 2 more weeks :( *big sigh*

Sarah glad all went well at the scan, sorry you've been feeling crap all day :hugs: get an early night is you can and hopefully you'll better tomorrow. 13lb!! Go morning sickness lol I think I lost 9, not weighed myself for weeks tho so don't have the foggiest what I weigh now lol

Had a major nesting day today! Not that you can tell but it felt good lol 6hours of sorting and arranging has knackered me out though so it was bath pjs and now bed ready for an early start tomorrow to wait for my curtain pole to be delivered! Also I kinda feel like OH's parents well one of them in particular, are smothering me slightly and I don't like it :nope: but if I say anything to Simon he'll just say they're trying to be helpful and are excited about the baby. Well that doesn't make me feel any better about being around them :( meh maybe im just tired.

Night ladies xxx

Thank's girlie's and your welcome. Iv got most of them freebie's when I was PG with honey and she still has the little teddy's now lol. x x x

Thanks jess, got most of them from your last link :winkwink:

How's my ladies today?

Got lots of energy again! To the point where I'm itching to do things lol so far I'm showered, had breakfast, glossed some of the skirting and arcatrive in the lounge, had toast (starving today!) cleared space upstairs as we're not sure if the nursery furniture or other bits and bobs will be delivered today, vacuumed the nursery, in laws have visited and cleared the shed for us and now I'm gonna go sand down in the nursery so it can be de dusted tonight and I can gloss tomorrow :) on a roll today!! Xxx

You ladies don't half like making me read a lot to catch up :rofl:

I sent off for a Cow&Gate freebie a while ago but never heard anything back from them, was looking forward to the little Cow teddy for Tyler's moses basket :( Not bothered sending off for anything else lol, doubt it would ever reach me :blush:

Laura - Sounds like you have been a very busy bee lol! You are definetly on a roll! Fingers crossed for the next week or two and it will be finished! :D :happydance: xxx

Jess - Thank you for the freebie link hun :) Aww bless, Honey sounds so adorable hehe xxx

Sarah - Thinking about you hunni, sending you, Matt and Snook big :hugs: xxx

Your welcome and thx hun, Try again but you will have to use a different email address, IF not email them and say you didn't recieve your teddy. I recieved that one butb I dont think It was until honey was nearly due. x x x

Aww Hun I got my cow straight away! Def try again, a freebie is a freebie lol

Yep lol curtain poles now here and the last bits for the nursery so just need the furniture and decorating to be finished now :D had a nap this afternoon lol

Jess I don't know if you know but Sarah's been admitted to hospital cause of being sick all the time, will keep you updated with any news xxx

Thx hun for letting me know as I didn't know, Hope she and baby are ok. Im sure they will be though. Keeping them both in my thought's. x x x

No worries hun, I'll send your thoughts onto her if I speak to her xxx

Aww thanks guys and thanks for letting Jess know :hugs:

Im not feeling much better yet but working on it! xx

Glad to see your home tho hunni, it always makes you feel better to be in your own surroundings xxx

Thats so true! Its one of the reasons i pushed to be let home and pop pills than stay in and be hooked up to the worlds loudest IV machine lol.

Atleast I can lay here and be pampered by Matt! Plus you recover so much faster at home anyway!

Hope my ladies are ok today? :) xx

I don't blame you chick, much more comfortable too!

I'm good thanks hunni, can't believe I'm 36wks today! 28days to go!!
https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/temporary-19.jpg

Xxx

Awww sarah glad to hear your home and hope you feel better soon. x x x

Laura how cute, Love the bump pic hun. I wanna rub :( lol x x x

AWWWWW what a lovely bump pic!! Hes low now chick! :happydance:

Well...after a friend of mine whos 2 days behind me was told today her baby had probably died and sent to the hospital, I decided to get the doppler on the go to make sure all was well with Snook after my illness and stuff. Thank god he was. I was so worried for my friend but in typical NHS style, all was well with the baby and she went through all that upset for nothing!

Think I might start listening in more often...its so magical :) x

Wow hun sorry to hear that & how scary for your friend but glad baby is ok. x x x

Thanks ladies :) I think he's getting lower too Sarah :)

Omg! Why did they tell your friend her baby had most likely died? Did they try and find the hb at the docs? Glad all turned out well for her :flower:

Sarah I used to find jellybean and just leave the Doppler on him, close my eyes and enjoy hearing my lil man :) such a reassuring and relaxing sound during the first weeks of pregnancy! I still use it now sometimes! Xxx

As For me AF got me though the night, So started clearblue fertility monitor trial today. Now I can look forward to that I guess. Just hope this month work's for me otherwise it's Happy birthday to me with a smack in the face from AF. Not looking forward to that. x x x

Still got breast lump's to so if they aint gone by the time AF has gone i'll be going back to doctor's to make sure all is well. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->