Baby Babblings

Yum! https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/image_zps93fca409.jpg

~Thanks Chick! I love little Snook so much but when I look at that picture its now been marred by "certain comments" and so decided to switch it till my scan next week.

Im so jealous of your cake! It looks amazing so I can only imagine how wonderful it must taste too! I wish laptop screens were scratch n sniff :(

xx

Laura - We don't have much keeping us busy until Thursday at the moment as all the builders tools are still scattered everywhere! At least we have the keys though, and can still access BnB at the moment :thumbup:

Nom nom! Your Ginger cake looks yummy hun! Good for heartburn too :winkwink: xxx

Sarah - Thank you chickadee, he sure is getting big! :shock:

One day Snook will catch you by surprise, he/she will be sleeping so will be easier to catch the heartbeat, you can normally tell which is yours and which is bubs as Snooks will sound like a galloping horse or a train lol :D

Yeah, to be honest, that's a load of rubbish about your friend finding the babies heartbeat at 6 weeks! :rofl:

Thank you hunni, although we can't start moving things in yet, these Estate Agents don't half like messing us around! *Sigh* :( xxx

Its a pain chick but like you said atleast you have the keys now! And thats cause for celebration!

Yep I found mine...think things are definitely changing in there tho because my own heartbeat was louder and easier to pick up than last time I tried. Im taking that as a sign that my uterus is growing still and pushing things up! Atleast thats my theory lol.

Still didnt hear anything but the doppler isnt a proper grade one so I am not too worried overall :)xxx

Oh no Hun :( it's not good that comments from people has made you change your profile pic :( do you want me to set the gecko's on them?! Or Darwin, he likes to bite! :rofl:

Thanks ladies I warmed it up after dinner and we had it with toffee ice cream :)

Can you feel where your uterus is? If you poke your belly can you feel a change in texture/resistance? If so that might help you too :) come on snooky stop hiding from mummy!

So I can't get comfy and my feet are really hot and itchy :( sitting on my ball ATM but it hurts my back lol xxx

Awww no hun :( Could it be hurting your back because youre having to use your hips with the ball and its sending the pain through?

Perhaps no bouncing for you and just rocking gently!

Yep I do feel a little different down there amongst all the flubber! Right above my pubic bone I have tender spots and it feels firmer than it was before. Tried the doppler there but nope. Mind you..like i said to matt, i think the fact its not a medical grade doppler and the fact i have more skin and fat to penetrate is the culprit. Im sure hes fine in there :)

I think I feel the urge to eat leftover shepherds pie nomnom. I might still feel crap in the mornings but ive started making up for it in the night times!

xx

Hi don't want to impose on your thread but I came across you all in 'were all in this together' and owe alot to you guys. I have learnt hell of a lot from you all about ttc but unfortunately im still waiting for mine. So a big congrats to you all and thankyou for sharing your journeys and hope you don't mind me stalking!!

Sarah I think its just all the pressure from everything lol if I lie too flat my back hurts too, think its just my body giving up now lol I told Simon that I don't care the nursery isn't finished lil man can come anytime he's ready now! Getting bored of this beached whale malarkey lol

Oooo that does sound good! I'm doing cottage pie today, gonna do one for my folks and drop it round with some cake and a lil note with instructions from lil man on lol just to say I appreciate everything they've done and are doing for us, it might sound pathetic but I know they'll appreciate it cause my mums on a course all day today and my dad teaches judo Tuesday nights so has to eat pretty much as soon as he walks through the door, this way he can :)

Hi j90909 :hiya:

Well midwife this morning, fingers crossed lil mans doing what he should be!

Oh ladies I forgot to tell you all about badedas bath essence, its a luxury bubble bath that not only smells amazing but is known for being a really good relaxant and helps healing after labour and surgery. My friend swears by it so I bought some after reading its good for spd too, and it bloody is! Its expensive but so worth the money! £6.99 for a small bottle from boots or £12.99 for a big bottle, I went straight for the big bottle thinking its save me money in the long run if I did like it, sooooo glad I did lol xxx

Sarah - That's true hun, can't really do much celebrating though with no house to celebrate in without breaking our necks over all the tools lol! Apparently it won't be finished until Thursday now! The Landlord has supposedly ordered some furniture aswell though so that's a bonus :D

I think your Theory my be correct :thumbup: :winkwink: You'll find Snook's heartbeat before you know it chickadee :hugs:

Sorry to hear that some "nasty comments" has resulted in you changing your profile picture, who could be so heartless as to say such horrible things and criticise others? :growlmad: xxx

Laura - Mmmmmmm Ginger cake with toffee ice cream! *Druels* :shock: Sounds sooooo delicious!

Sorry to hear that your ball isn't helping your back chick, seems like you can't win these days? :( :hugs:

Aww that's such a lovely idea for your folks, I'm sure they will love that

Yay, glad you have found something to help with your spd chick, might have to invest in some of that :D xxx

It's seriously worth the money, I love the stuff lol

Haha got plenty left!

Mum was over the moon with dinner :)

Ball must be helping lil man tho, 4/5ths engaged :happydance: gonna try and get him fully engaged for my next apt in 2wks :) xx

It's seriously worth the money, I love the stuff lol

Haha got plenty left!

Mum was over the moon with dinner :)

Ball must be helping lil man tho, 4/5ths engaged :happydance: gonna try and get him fully engaged for my next apt in 2wks :) xx

Glad your mum enjoyed her dinner that you made for her :D

:wohoo: for little man being 4/5th's engaged! Yipeeee! :happydance: xx

I just hope he stays that way and doesn't move back up lol gotta do as much walking as I can now to encourage him to drop lol xx

OMG laura I just noticed That your little bubs is due the day after my B.day. Wow who lol. We coould end up with the same birthday. x x x

Well ladie's hope all is well. Iv haven't been reading previous post's but will catch up soon.

Just popped in to say hello really and hope baby's are doing well to.

Sarah have you heard from pinky? how is she. If you kmow. x x x

Haha could very well do :) we're good thanks, he's having a lazy day today tho! X

Lol hun, you must need it. Bet your getting impatient now. I was and honey came a week and 1 day late I felt like a whale lol. But was well worth that wait. :D glad to hear your all ok. x x x

Im sure she is probably fine Jess.

Ohhh 4/5ths is GREAT!! That ball must be working chick! xx

Really impatient!! He better not be late! Lol no later than 2nd December anyways! Lol I keep saying I don't want a December baby! Lol x

Sarah I know right! I wish I could tell how far he is, mind you I'd be checking every 5mins lol xx

Its a good job they dont do at home scanning machines...can you imagine!

I think hes gunna come right at the end of november :D xx

Awww hun im sure he wont be that late. Cant wait to see piccie of him when his born hun. x x x

Thx sarah im sure she will just she aint been on BnB for a while so was wondering if she was fine. x x x

Haha Simon did say if he wins the lottery I can have an ultrasound machine and sonographer lol

The way he's pushing today I think he's gonna burst out of my belly! Lol xx

Jess he better not be lol me neither Hun :) can't wait for my first cuddle :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->