Baby Babblings

Awwww hun, If anythink he sound's like he might be a bit ealrier then what you think, but only time will tell. Awww hun bet you cant. It's just the best feeling when there born and labour will fly right out the window like it didnt just happen. When you talk to your tummy does he kick and that? x x x

I hope he's earlier rather than later lol

Not when I talk to him but he does when I push gently on him, he pushes back lol xx

Laura - I'm sure if you keep using your ball that he'll stay in position, or if he does move then he will go back just before birth :D xxx

I have the constant feeling of needing to pee lately! I went to the toilet before we went out, literally 2 minutes down the road, I needed to go again! :nope:

Awww hun I know what you mean, and aww love him. I used to do it to hun. Then honey would bet me up lol. x x x

Awww natt I was like that. Peeing every 5 min's. x x x

Im peeing every 5 minutes and then crying with the hormones cos when I do get there I do the tiniest little dribble for the worst bladder bursting pain ever lol.

Awww hun, Just prove's our baby's love us lol. They like to beat us up and make us wee and be sick lol. x x x

Girlie's follow the link

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/919779-xxx-my-ltttc-ttc-journal-xxx-10.html

Last page, Nothink special but didn't wanna leave ya's out and not say anythink. Dunno if I can right it all out again lol. x x x

Ladies I know what you mean about the peeing! Natt it prob means that Tyler is getting lower and lower as its getting worse. That what I've found anyways lol

Sarah Hun the crying will pass and you'll be like normal again, then it'll return! Lol some days I could cry all day others I'm on top of the world lol I do find that if I get really tired I wanna cry, purely because I'm tired lol :)

Jess hunni it's all looking good! I can see the ic lines without enlarging the pic, what's the sensitivity of the clear blue? Could just be way too early to get anything, having said that I do see something, could be and indent I can see tho. Xx

Thank's hun, there is more colour when I took at it now then in the pic. There both 25IMU. Just looked that make's it more less real, but like I said aint getting hope's high my luck is shit. x x x

Stay positive about it tho Hun, pma goes a long way :) x

Thx hun, & I know hun, but it's hard. I can say after all the pain iv had, that I have had implantation but I dont know that 100% and a HPT is not alway's right. It may look positive to me and many other's but how true is it. Dont wanna be positive and get let down again. Im tired of losing the battle. x x x

:hugs: we've all been there Hun, unfortunately it just takes some longer than others, but you will get there chick. Hopefully this is it for you xx

Awww hun, Just prove's our baby's love us lol. They like to beat us up and make us wee and be sick lol. x x x

Girlie's follow the link

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/919779-xxx-my-ltttc-ttc-journal-xxx-10.html

Last page, Nothink special but didn't wanna leave ya's out and not say anythink. Dunno if I can right it all out again lol. x x x

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JESSS!!!!!!

I TOTALLY see the line on ALL piccies of the ICs...! Perhaps this is the start of your bfp!!!

I dont trust CB. Ive read of a lot of women having false positives AND false negatives on them. If I were you, id spend the dosh on FRER. I picked up a noticeable line at 10dpo, but the cycle before when i had the chemical, the frer picked it up at 9dpo.

Im so excited hun to see how these next few days go! Have you taken any more ICs? xxx

Thx hun, & I know hun, but it's hard. I can say after all the pain iv had, that I have had implantation but I dont know that 100% and a HPT is not alway's right. It may look positive to me and many other's but how true is it. Dont wanna be positive and get let down again. Im tired of losing the battle. x x x

I can totally understand that chick.

Look at it this way though...if we can see the lines...that means youre not imagining it!

So something is there. Now I am crossing my fingers and toes for lines to get darker and more prominent over the next few days :) x

I bought this today!

A lady was selling it for £30, shed never used it, but I bartered her down to £20. Its in amazing quality. Matt cant stop looking at it :)

Feels so real now! x

Attachments

• 8610439986447936.jpg
    8610439986447936.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
Jess - It's awful! You feel like you need to go every 5 mins but sometimes it's just a drop or you don't acually need to go at all! :nope: Lol

Keeping everything crossed for you chick! I definetly see two lines on all your IC's! I agree with Sarah, I would buy a FRER hun :happydance: :wohoo: xxx

Sarah - I know how you feel chick, so frustrating isn't it? :growlmad: :(

Love your moses basket hun! It will start hitting home soon that you are actually having a baby hehe! :yipee: xxx

Laura - I think you're right there chick, have been doing a lot of walking lately aswell so that would help him to move down wouldn't it? xxx

Ohhhhh...matt has asked if we should find out the sex! I dont know what to do now :shrug:

Hope you ladies are doing good this evening! x

DPO8 Update... Dissappointing News... But Im Not Out Yet... Not Until That Red River Flow's... :thumbup:

First of all Thank you my lovely ladie's but turn's out to be...

View attachment 502953

They Both Look Totally Neg to me. At first I thought There Was A Line On The 25MIU HPT But I Do Not Think There Is As You Can See. I think im gonna wait a couple day's now. Prob sunday/Monday. x x x

DPO8 Eggwgite/Watery CM and Creamy At time's, Tender boobs to touch on both outter side's of boob's and not so sore today again, Still got a couple bright blue thick vein's on both nip's and left boob and now areola's are darkening. Cervix Is High,Soft,Closed and still getting lower back pain, Gassy & Very noticeable Bleeding gum's when brushing (alot of blood) Also had when PG with DD.
Also Still getting slight cramp's and have done on and off the last day or so. x x x

Natt I know hun, It's a jar lol, I used to say it all the time. x x x

Sarah thats lovely hun. Well cute. x x x

Oh great news about matt wanting to know baby's gender. :D It's down to you now hun. :D but it's not alway's to late after you say no as you can find out at a later date :D x x x

Yay for a beautiful moses basket :D I can't wait to take the plastic off ours and get it all sorted ready :D gonna buy the other bedding today for downstairs and another changing mat and stand :) can't effing wait :happydance:

Jess I agree with the others, im not sure I DONT see something on the blue hpt, avoid the green ones if you can, they're notorious for evaps and that's not what you want hun. I think waiting a day or so is a good idea chick, let the hcg build up ;) im crossing everything for you sweetie xxx

Sarah I think you should decided what to do but not tell anyone what you've decided and suprise matt at the scan and everyone else afterwards :) eeeek! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->