Baby Best Buys

Fisher price cradel and jumperoo...also his nappy bin!...(i live in a apartment so its so convenient!) xx

our best buy was the pram. it came with a changing bag and mamas and papas prima viaggio car seat, all for £100 on special offer. unfortunately there was a problem with the pram and we got it refunded, but got to keep the accessories!! so our car seat was free!

my sister bought a winnie the poo vibrating bouncer and katie lives in it!

and bambino mio nappies, i cant imagine using disposables all the time

Halos n Horns bath products there so much softer on his skin and smell lovely x

The Ocean Wonders Aquarium by Fisher Price!!

baby sleeping bags, jumperoo, playgym, kushies reusable nappies, moby wrap

I LOVE my Kushies receiving blankets.. good size & quality, soft.. :mrgreen:

Fisher Price Rainforest Take-Along Swing. Harry practically lives in it. I owe hours of house cleaning, showers and eating time to that swing! I got it off ebay for £25 - bargain!

my ju ju be changing bag - how i managed in the few weeks before i got it i'll never know! :lol:

Bouncy chair with vibration setting!!! Godsend!!

I got this given to me :)happydance:) but knowing what i know now i'd have bought one in a heartbeat....

fisher price rainforest swing - she loves it!

Maxi Cosi car seat with Easybase. The easiest car seat to put in the car, ever!!!!! (even if you dont have Isofix!!!)

Precious Planets Mobile

Moby Wrap

Precious Planets Jumperoo

Baby Einstein Playmat.

Vibrating Chair.

Mine is a really practical and boring thing, but I couldn't live without the Johnsons baby box.

Its got enough room in it for a days worth of nappies, a pack of wipes, bag of cotton wool balls, nappy sacks and all the other bits and bobs you need for changing baba. It just means I only have to move the changing mat and the box from the bedroom to the living room and I know where everything is at any one time.

Bibs (Ethel Austin,pack of 10 for just £3),Gro Bag Egg and also grobag (mothercare one as I had problems with the stitching on the 'proper' Gro Bag),Fisher Price bouncy chair,Galt activity nest,V shaped pillow x

The Ikea baby bath towels they are huge he has grown out of all the other ones but these still keep him nice and snuggly x

pram toy! one of those you clip over your pram like a bar,..Harriet loves grabbing it and i attach it to her bouncer, car seat pushchar pram and even over her cot :D!

and the TV has done wonders haha if i lay her on a blanket on the living room floor she will kick around and shout at the TV for hours leaving me to do other things lol! (naughty mummy) haha i think its the colours she loves x

Teething Powder, this was the last thing I tried I had bought everything else and it is amazing stuff life saver x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->