Baby brain, tiredness and extreme heartburn

Rovemongoose

Reaction score
Really struggling with all three at the moment. Forgetting to sign things at work, can’t get words out of my mouth. Stutter all the time.....extreme heartburn which is keeping me up most of the night. Can’t sleep, which in turn makes my head worse.

This is fun......
Only 4 more weeks of work Catriona, only 4 more weeks lol

Can sympathise with the baby brain! Was stressed the other day because I made myself a drink - and promptly lost it. Searched the whole house twice, got in a right mood. Later my other half went to the loo... and found my cup in the bath :rofl:

I'm also utterly useless at work, keep forgetting things I said I'd do for clients, have written many emails and then closed them instead of sending them... I used to be such a professional haha! Ah well, it will all be worth it in the end... Though I imagine the sleep deprivation won't do us many favours either ;)

Can't help with the baby brain (I get it too) and tiredness but for the heartburn I recommend Zantac (Rantidine). Tums doesn't help me long at all but Zantac works really good!

I completely sympathise with you, heartburn is my main struggle on all 3 of my pregnancies, on this pregnancy I had heartburn the week leading up to my bfp and I don't get heartburn at all when on pregnancy, I guess I just knew! As for work don't get me started, I'm currently I the process of changing jobs at 10 weeks pregnant, I just don't know what the hell I'm doing!! As for baby brain, my two babies are 7 and almost 5, and baby brain has never gone away from having them hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->