Baby Brain

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by faille, Apr 16, 2009.

1. faille

faille Mummy & WTT

What funny things have you been doing lately due to baby brain?

Mine seem to be cooking related..

Last night I was cooking a curry when I went to put the curry sauce in the saucepan of boiling water and not over the chicken - luckily I realised what I was doing just in time :rofl:

And just now, I went to make an omellete but instead of putting the oil in the frying pan, I went to put it in my tea :rofl:

2. Mummi2b

Mummi2b x Mummy to Adrhianna x

lmao i havent really been making any ikkle mistakes , well i might but im natually blonde so im probley use to it lmao

3. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

I did something stupid the other day...but i can't remember what...lol!

4. tropicana

tropicana Well-Known Member

i went to matalan and had to fill out a form i put the date as 2007 and my babys due date as my birthday lol thinkt hats the only stupid thing ive done so far

5. lisac25

lisac25 mum to 2 beautiful girls♥

i am always phoning my mum and my OH up, only to completly forget why i phoned them in the first place!!!! and i always go to put the milk in the cupboard and tea in the fridge lmao

6. Kitten

Kitten Mummy to Theakston & Nyah

I don't think I've been much worse than usual, which isn't really comforting considering what a mess I am, hehe. I struggle more with my speech than anything, I can't get my words out or the wrong word comes out, or a mix of words. It's had hubby in stitches a few times but people at work tend to find it more frustrating, lol, tough.

7. cheeselover

cheeselover Guest

2 phones and an ipod have gone through the washing machine, I can never find anything or remember anyones name. I feel like I am working at half capacity at the moment. DH won't even let me cross the road by myself anymore:blush:

8. Komatsu

Komatsu Well-Known Member

I picked up the remote control the other day and started dialing OH's phone number .

9. mellllly

mellllly Mummy to 3 under 4!

:rofl:

It doesnt get any better!
    I keep joking that when the placenta came out it was actually my brain!! haha!

Its not soo much things I do its things I say

10. faille

faille Mummy & WTT

:rofl:
    At least it's not just me :dohh:

I keep walking into things aswell and my balance is dreadful.. I can't stand up and start walking straight away otherwise I'll fall over :rofl: The amount of times my OH has had to 'catch' me is getting quite embarrasing lol

Oh and don't get me started with the speech/wrong words thing lol, I'm lucky if I can get a full sentance out properly at the moment :rofl: