Baby Brain

faille

Mummy & WTT
Reaction score
What funny things have you been doing lately due to baby brain?

Mine seem to be cooking related..

Last night I was cooking a curry when I went to put the curry sauce in the saucepan of boiling water and not over the chicken - luckily I realised what I was doing just in time :rofl:

And just now, I went to make an omellete but instead of putting the oil in the frying pan, I went to put it in my tea :rofl:

lmao i havent really been making any ikkle mistakes , well i might but im natually blonde so im probley use to it lmao

I did something stupid the other day...but i can't remember what...lol!

i went to matalan and had to fill out a form i put the date as 2007 and my babys due date as my birthday lol thinkt hats the only stupid thing ive done so far

i am always phoning my mum and my OH up, only to completly forget why i phoned them in the first place!!!! and i always go to put the milk in the cupboard and tea in the fridge lmao

I don't think I've been much worse than usual, which isn't really comforting considering what a mess I am, hehe. I struggle more with my speech than anything, I can't get my words out or the wrong word comes out, or a mix of words. It's had hubby in stitches a few times but people at work tend to find it more frustrating, lol, tough.

2 phones and an ipod have gone through the washing machine, I can never find anything or remember anyones name. I feel like I am working at half capacity at the moment. DH won't even let me cross the road by myself anymore:blush:

I picked up the remote control the other day and started dialing OH's phone number .

:rofl:

It doesnt get any better!
I keep joking that when the placenta came out it was actually my brain!! haha!

Its not soo much things I do its things I say

:rofl:
At least it's not just me :dohh:

I keep walking into things aswell and my balance is dreadful.. I can't stand up and start walking straight away otherwise I'll fall over :rofl: The amount of times my OH has had to 'catch' me is getting quite embarrasing lol

Oh and don't get me started with the speech/wrong words thing lol, I'm lucky if I can get a full sentance out properly at the moment :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->