Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Embo :hugs: Your OH is home today right? Perhaps get him to take over with parenting duties this afternoon while you go grab some sleep?xx

He's just got home but he's been working since 6pm Friday only with catnaps so he really needs to sleep most of the day as he's back to work at 6pm :dohh: He has one night off a week and that's Wednesday so I'll hopefully get a lil break then :shrug:

Omg those are some long hours he is working! When Lily is at school does Jack go to nursery or anything? X

Sorry for the rant this morning ladies, I'm feeling pretty lonely lately (how stupid is that?!)

Tnt, my rash is dying down, still itchy though :(.

Hope the rest of you ladies are okay. :hugs:
xoxox

Omg those are some long hours he is working! When Lily is at school does Jack go to nursery or anything? X

He goes this afternoon and then a full day Tuesday and a full day Friday- these are my sleep days! :lol: he won't be going to school full time till september 2014 as he's a December baby :dohh:

Aww Oscar is an august baby so will be starting shortly after his 4th birthday when everyone else will be turning 5 :haha:

Anybody else's LO suddenly criesout in their sleep as if really SAD not in pain just sad cry... like they just had a nightmare?

yes, it only last a second but sounds so sad:cry:

Hugs becca and tnt :hugs:

Jem, bless her, hope her cough gets better soon.

Mrsswaf, aww wish my OH would have a positive outlook on baby wearing!

Jack had a rubbish sleep again :nope: We have been up since around 3.20am (managed some sleep between 5.30 and 6.20 though!)

Had to change his clothes in the night because he shit all over them, poor thing hadnt pooed for a few days so it completely filled his nappy and then spilled over. Never seen so much poo from such a little person x

:hugs: hope you can ret today xx

We had a bit of a better sleep, well from 5.30-11.30, then 12-3 but after 3 he's been proper unsettled and I have to get up with the big ones at 5.30 to start breakfast and get sorted for school :(

eeek why do you need to be up so early? or is that when they get up? x :hugs:

Sorry for the rant this morning ladies, I'm feeling pretty lonely lately (how stupid is that?!)

Tnt, my rash is dying down, still itchy though :(.

Hope the rest of you ladies are okay. :hugs:
xoxox

:hugs: are you able to go for a walk or ask a friend to come to yours? it can be pretty isolating x

Aww Oscar is an august baby so will be starting shortly after his 4th birthday when everyone else will be turning 5 :haha:

hehe yeah maths an August baby too.

morning ladies xx

morning xx

We had a good night, I put Jade down after her 8.50 feed at 9pm and she slept till 4, so glad I went to bed at 11 as that was nice. She was restless after that till about 5.45 and so I put her on her front and she slept till I woke her at 7.30 but was impatient for her bottle lol. I leave her in the nappy all night now (unless poo or obviously full). I am putting barrier cream on before she goes down at night? She seems ok, I dont want her to fuss over a nappy if she is used to me changing it during the night so guess if it does not need changing il leave it?

Dropped kids off at school and its soo cold. I walked to the shop for teabags and milk but forgot the teabags:cry: so will have to go back out.

brrr its cold.

Went to christening yesterday. It all felt manic- but maybe because that was my first time at an "event" with Thomas! People said I looked "well" or "good" but looking at the pics I'm not happy with how I look SO diet starts today. If you ladies don't mind and I don't bore you I'm going to report if I've been good or bad each day to motivate myself. Want lose a stone to get to pre preg weight but stone and a half to get where I was before staring ivf last year.

^ Thats fine :) Good luck. I am thinking of doing slimming world? I am back in my usual size but my eating habits are horrendous so I think if I have a plan I can stick to it and maintain rather than gain. I just find I grab food whenever I can so its normally junk!

Glad you had fun xx

Smiley I'm an 26th August baby! I have a big chip on my shoulder about it though as I hated being a year behind some people as I had to wait so much longer for learning to drive and drinking :lol:

Em they wake up at 5.30! Well Lily does, Jack woke up at 7.30. I can't leave her to play as she makes so much bloody noise she wakes everyone up and just bugs me constantly for food till I get up anyway :haha:

aw no, I hate it when the kids get up before me and make loads of noise lol. Rubys the worst, Matthew just reads but ruby will keep calling me!

I hate M being youngest in year, I wish he could have stayed in my belly for 2 more weeks and been a September baby!

I think February is perfect in regards to school age so happy I got it right once at least!

:lol: So funny! Plus cos the kids share a room now the little git wakes Jack up if I don't get up with her and he needs more sleep than her or is a grump bear all day :haha: Yea Febs a nice time to be born I think, just before spring :) Lily is 24th April and it's a lovely time of year too :cloud9:

My mornings sound similar cant allow ollie loose in house he is a nightmare, found cat biscuits spread through the house one unsupervised morning :dohh:

I'm starting weight watchers wed crap timing over Easter but sick of being flabby need to wear something other then maternity jeans :nope:

Hope everyone has a good day, long walk for me to burn some energy out of ollie then never ending list of jobs.

MF, slimming world is good, I have lost weight on it before, it is really easy to stick to because you can eat quite a lot on it!

Im glad Oscar has an august birthday because he will never be in school on his birthday but he might hate it :haha:

Not moved off the couch this morning, Ive diacovered Candy Crush Saga and it has taken over my life :lol: Going to get up now and get us all dressed and clean up, have dinner and then we can all have a lovely nap (hopefully!!)

Glad you have company Bec, I hope it makes you feel better.

My other two are summer babies. I must admit I cant wait for the light evenings in the garden again!

My mornings sound similar cant allow ollie loose in house he is a nightmare, found cat biscuits spread through the house one unsupervised morning :dohh:

I'm starting weight watchers wed crap timing over Easter but sick of being flabby need to wear something other then maternity jeans :nope:

Hope everyone has a good day, long walk for me to burn some energy out of ollie then never ending list of jobs.

:lol: We don't have a cat or I'm sure we'd have the same ;) Jacks trick is to stick anything he can down the toilet:dohh: Lily likes to decorate things :dohh: Good luck on the weight watchers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->