Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Its this weather I think! I know Connor will just have to get used to constant germs coming into the house what with the kids being at school :( Not very chesty at the moment, it's mainly just loads of congestion in his nose

Hugs for Ruby Em and your girlies Gem :hugs:x

I agree about all the germs em. Hopefully they will have a fantastic immune system by the time they are one after all this exposure. I must admit I am only religious about sterilising bottles due to milk but she has had dummies that she has dropped in times of need!

Only two more months then they can use snuffle babes and calpol. Hope he is is better soon hub xx

Good night here had a 5hour stretch so feel a bit more human today although have sore throat :growlmad:

Smiley hope you get some rest today and oh helps you out.:hugs:

Embo must be difficult coping on your own. My husband been working long days both yest and today and I find it hard but I have him home at night to give me some adult convo which is much needed by that point. Hope today is over quickly and you have your oh home :hugs:

Wish I was closer em, I would have lily and jack for a few hours for you. I am still up for meeting up in half term though may leave math the pest with my mum!

Elodie has been snuffley since she was born, it is worse at night - no snot though? Anyone else got a LO like that?

Girls, if you're meeting up, it seems Canterbury might be near enough half way for both of you, if you want to pop in for a cuppa! :p

Jades like it too. No snot but snuffles and grunts in her sleep some times.

I wander if it is being in dry air in the house a lot - at first I assumed it was mucus from being born but I wouldn't have thought it would go on this long.

Elodie sounds like a little snuffley piglet at night!

We've all had the snuffles here too, I think its because the weather doesnt know what its doing - one minute we have a lovely spring day, the next we have several inches of snow and freezing temperatures.

I'd love some time to get my house back in order, I tried putting Calum in the sling a couple times but my pelvis starts to ache. Do the wraps still distribute the weight through your hips?

Sorry saysib, don't have any advice on slings.
I managed to clean the house yesterday, love the feeling of a clean house.

Ruby is also snuffly, I thought it was the birth but now I don't know?

My two year old has hacking cough and now lost her voice!! Not much hope for me and ruby?

Roll on spring weather, even more snow am x

girls i need advise or reasurance should is say lol i stoped bleeding around 4 weeks pp then had af and that was a week ago just went to the loo and my knickers are all bloody and im bleeding again but have no af pains :shrug: im panicing

Could it not be the start of your next period whisper? Your cycle might be a bit off balance for a while yet x

I agree with Smiley, our bodies will be all over Whisper, try not to worry darling.

How are you all?

My MW was on about contraception and said the coil, but which coil as there are different ones right?
xoxox

Could it not be the start of your next period whisper? Your cycle might be a bit off balance for a while yet x

im not sure its quite brown:shrug: i dunno if maybe it my pcos playing up again or just period:shrug: but paniced me

My af has started/stopped etx so maybe your body is settling?

Bec there is copper or or hormone coil. X

Smiley- hugs. Hope you get some rest tonight.

All you other ladies - hugs. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->