Baby Bugs Due February 2013

You can search YouTube for it hun. Have a look and join us if you want. :) The daily workout is 20 minutes long, but hard work.

Do you have a thread? I'm scared ha ha. Def want to give it a go. How do you know what vid to start with?

thanks ladies had a big argument with hubby over it tonight him telling me most normal mums do cooiing cleaning and looking after baby and that i cant cope just doing two so i pushed the moses basket at him said fine then you fin do it and walked out the flat if wasnt for it being 0 degrees out and only in my jim jams with nothing on my feet id of walked further but ended up sat on the outside door step , he came out and got me told me not to make a scene then told me im acting nuts today not like me and that i have a loose wire:wacko: i said no im sore im tired im looking afterthe baby tryna clean up after you and homesick and he kicked off again saying he didnt ask me to clean etc but if i didnt do it it wouldnt be done and broke into tears again, he did eventualy give me a hug said sorry and thathewill try help more but i feel so crappy and the one person i want most is miles away and phone calls dont always cut it:cry:

Hugs whisper xxx

Work already... You will have Whitten?

I've read up but lots to comment in my phone..xx

Shauns mum Is coming over tomoz am so I can get my hair highlighted and cut.
It's been ten weeks since I've been out without one of of girls (last time I got my hair done)
I'm so excited.

Hope your all ok xxx

Some of the time. I work from home so we're going to tag team it since daycare is so expensive - Thursdays is the tricky day because hubs has school all day and I didn't plan well with my roomate to see if she could take thurs off to help me...

Awwww Whisper, men eh? They can be so insensitive sometimes! :growlmad:

I'm going to exercise with our Xbox kinect at 6 weeks pp, if I feel well enough.
xoxox

Hugs babe. Have you felt like this for a while? How do you feel? Don't be afraid to speak to someone if it all gets to much xx I do think trying to eat when poss will help and take some vitamins to keep you going? X

Hugs babe. Have you felt like this for a while? How do you feel? Don't be afraid to speak to someone if it all gets to much xx I do think trying to eat when poss will help and take some vitamins to keep you going? X

for a while now but usualy keep it in as hard to explain it in german somedays happy then next seriously down putting myself down saying im a crap mum etc i think most of it is having nobody here to talk to and mum being so far they prob wont get tk meet lena till july:cry:

Yeah I dont think it helps if you feel isolated. After Ruby was born I felt the same. I had a chemical hormone imbalance and had some tabs which helped me feel much better. Wheb things get to much make sure you just take a breather and have a cuppa even if it's just five mins. Remind yourself things will get easier. Do they have any groups local so you can meet people? X

Yeah I dont think it helps if you feel isolated. After Ruby was born I felt the same. I had a chemical hormone imbalance and had some tabs which helped me feel much better. Wheb things get to much make sure you just take a breather and have a cuppa even if it's just five mins. Remind yourself things will get easier. Do they have any groups local so you can meet people? X

thers an english play group that meet up on sats but too far away im basicly either in the house or out with ben n his mum

Shame you cant get there even once a month :( is bens mum any good at babysitting? X

im gonna try do it every 6 weekz or so but depends on money my parents said they will help me but onky so much they can do:dohh: if i had my way id be moving back but ben doesnt want to his mums not babysat ye feel guilyy leaving her even just to get a bath

i regret giving this girl a dummy she kee9s spitting it ou the cryingvcos she wants it

have read up and now my mind is blank on responding...

Do you have a thread? I'm scared ha ha. Def want to give it a go. How do you know what vid to start with?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/d...30-day-shred-starting-28th-march-whos-me.html

When I bought it, I just looked up which workout DVDs were good and this came up, and also P90X, which is proper intense!

Ha ha Fides, we talk way too much!!

On the old thread of Feb lovebugs 2011, we are up to page 245- over two years later... And we are past that now!! Lol

oh, wow! that's why i like yo uladies - i like reading the quick chatting that usually takes place mostly while we're asleep over here. :haha:

You can search YouTube for it hun. Have a look and join us if you want. :) The daily workout is 20 minutes long, but hard work.

Oooo Hey I started that yesterday omg! what a coincidence!!!
So I am definitly in!

thanks ladies had a big argument with hubby over it tonight him telling me most normal mums do cooiing cleaning and looking after baby and that i cant cope just doing two so i pushed the moses basket at him said fine then you fin do it and walked out the flat if wasnt for it being 0 degrees out and only in my jim jams with nothing on my feet id of walked further but ended up sat on the outside door step , he came out and got me told me not to make a scene then told me im acting nuts today not like me and that i have a loose wire:wacko: i said no im sore im tired im looking afterthe baby tryna clean up after you and homesick and he kicked off again saying he didnt ask me to clean etc but if i didnt do it it wouldnt be done and broke into tears again, he did eventualy give me a hug said sorry and thathewill try help more but i feel so crappy and the one person i want most is miles away and phone calls dont always cut it:cry:

Oh my sweety, I am sooo sorry huny we are all here for you, I know it's hard!! :hugs:

Whisper- massive hugs. Just do what you can. Don't overdo it. I have only managed to put washing on some days and order a takeaway! We are all here for you honey. Xxxx

Massive hugs to everyone who needs them :hugs:

Whats everyones plans for today?

Whisper :hugs: Why is ben against moving to the UK?

We had a better night last night :happydance: Bedtime bottle at 10.30pm and then he woke up at 2am and then 5.30am so this is miles miles miles better for us! I made some changes last night though and would be interested to know what everyone else does:

* Where does your baby sleep? (Moses, crib, cot, co-sleep etc etc)
* Do you change their nappy everytime they wake for a feed?
* If they seem 'awake', do you sit up with them and try and get them back to sleep or do you leave them on their own so they can self settle and go back to sleep in their own time?
* Those with sicky babies, once they have had a feed, do you put them down in their cot/crib and hope for the best or do you sit up with them for a while?

Sorry for all of the questions :lol: Just very interested to see how others approach night time feeding and sleeping!

Last night I had Jack in his moses instead of his crib and he slept the whole night in his moses. Ususally, he gets to around 1ish and will become unsettled so I co-sleep for the rest if the night but last night he was fine for the entire night.
Also, I started him on gaviscon on sunday and now it has had a chance to start working properly, he was only sick once in the night which helped cut down feeding times dramatically last night. Plus I wasnt having to get up every two minutes to pick him up when he was choking on sick :dohh:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->