Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I managed to get an hour and a halfs sleep today :happydance: Made me feel so much better!

Glad you got some sleep, Smiley!

I've got two and a half hours sleep, my mum looked after Lily while I slept, and cleaned around and bathed her, my mum is super mum, I must still need her experience.
xoxox

Glad you both got rest. I ended up going to another pet shop :( jades still asleep in her carseat but gonna have to move her soon.

I've had a snooze today too, while Harry slept and Alex was out getting the shopping. He was the one who was nice as pie and told me to have a snooze, but (when he got back in) told me we needed to get on with the housework. What's that all about?! Grr! So much for my relax!

Just back from dr appointment for Blake, check-up and rsv shot. He's almost 11 lbs now! Can't believe my little guy is getting so big! All went well with his check-up :happydance: He is 15 weeks old today.

Had a good weekend. We watched lots of NCAA basketball and did a lot of cleaning. Read somewhere to soak shower head in vinegar to clean - it worked great, more water pressure now. love vinegar for cleaning without all the harsh chemicals and it's cheap too!

So far I've been healthy today! Missed breakfast which was bad , but it was nearly lunchtime by the time I had time to eat so made a nice salad with a little cheese and ryvita. Tonight having jacket spud and steamed veg. Do the slimming world diet but don't go to classes so saving my syns for chocolate tonight :)

Took Thomas to drop in weight clinic. He is up from 10lb7oz last week to 10lb13oz this week the little chunk! She said he is following the 50th percentile at the moment. Made a massive difference today having my mum around for a bit. I could tidy a bit and hang my washing up. I'm tired tonight but feel like I've achieved something (like looking after a baby isn't!!) So tempted to have a coffee but shudder to think how restless it would make Thomas!

Hope you are all ok. Hugs xx

So far I've been healthy today! Missed breakfast which was bad , but it was nearly lunchtime by the time I had time to eat so made a nice salad with a little cheese and ryvita. Tonight having jacket spud and steamed veg. Do the slimming world diet but don't go to classes so saving my syns for chocolate tonight :)

Took Thomas to drop in weight clinic. He is up from 10lb7oz last week to 10lb13oz this week the little chunk! She said he is following the 50th percentile at the moment. Made a massive difference today having my mum around for a bit. I could tidy a bit and hang my washing up. I'm tired tonight but feel like I've achieved something (like looking after a baby isn't!!) So tempted to have a coffee but shudder to think how restless it would make Thomas!

Hope you are all ok. Hugs xx:hugs:

feeling v tearfull and stressed today trying to keep the flat clean, looking after lena, havent eaten , barely drank doing all night feeds etc is getting to me and all ben said was "welcome to motherhood" i have awful earache my joints are killing me can barely take the lids off her bottles as my fingers wont straighten and are so bloody sore arghh i need a hug from my mum but that aint happening:cry:

Oh hun :( virtual hugs xx it will get easier but do make sure you eat even if its microwave meal or toast/pot noodle. You need to eat eat something and you will feel better if you do x

feeling v tearfull and stressed today trying to keep the flat clean, looking after lena, havent eaten , barely drank doing all night feeds etc is getting to me and all ben said was "welcome to motherhood" i have awful earache my joints are killing me can barely take the lids off her bottles as my fingers wont straighten and are so bloody sore arghh i need a hug from my mum but that aint happening:cry:

:hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the advice girls. Knowing he's not the only one doing it helps!:hugs:

My mum is coming round soon! Yay! :happydance:

Hope you're all okay.
xoxox

Fun :) Glad your rash is clearing up!

Aw sorry whisper!

MF, I love your avatar pic :)

Good for you Lindy! Maybe your posts will keep me on track...

Hope you ladies get some sleep!

Our girls night was fun on Saturday! Went to eat, had a few drinks and went downtown to hear a honkey tonk band :) Good times. DH did great with him and did the feeds until 6 which let me get 6hrs of sleep!:happydance:

We've been to my 6wk check up and I'm all cleared for dtd but I am afraid! :( that will make getting in the mood so hard...I've decided on the merena IUD so just gotta get our insurance to clear it. Lost another lb so I am 2lbs under prepreg weight :) If I laid off the sweet cravings I'd be doing a lot better so I need to get my butt in gear!

Well as usual had trouble with our 10am feed - he nursed great but then it all came back up on my lap just as I needed to walk out the door. :dohh:

He slept well - did one good 5hr stretch and then few smaller ones from there...Currently catching up on my dvr while he fights sleep in the swing...the peace is fragile as we say around here...

I am SO dreading starting work on Thursday - makes me panicked thinking about how I am going to manage him and my responsibilities...

Hugs whisper xxx

Work already... You will have Whitten?

I've read up but lots to comment in my phone..xx

Shauns mum Is coming over tomoz am so I can get my hair highlighted and cut.
It's been ten weeks since I've been out without one of of girls (last time I got my hair done)
I'm so excited.

Hope your all ok xxx

Thanks Tnt, I'm so happy it's clearing.

Jem! That hair cut and colour sounds lovely, nice pamper!

Whisper :hugs:. Hope you feel better soon hunny.

Love to the rest of you. <3
xoxox

<3 <3 I've had a day like that too, Whisper, though without the aches and pains. Hugs to you, sweetie. :hugs:

Harry is down for the night, and I just feel totally drained today. He's been SO sicky today. :( :( HV tomorrow, so I'll ask for advice. I stopped his Infacol, so maybe I need to start that again, though he was still vomiting on that. I want to look into gripe water - does anyone know the minimum age for that? He'll be 6 weeks on Thursday.

I'm looking forward to starting the 30 Day Shred with some of you. :D

Gripe is one month hun. Jades slept nearly all day despite my best efforts. Hope im not in for a rough night :( il let you know lol. I have read back but cant quote on mob xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->