Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Feeling tense and sad is horrible and I understand its hard to relax. Just get through each day at a time xx

Just went for a walk to village and seafront. It was windy near the sea :/

Wish I lived by the sea too. It's cold outside. I've got the kitchen door open whilst watching the older two play and I'm feeding Ruby.

When would you take your LO to the docs for a cough? Ruby has hd one for five days, feeding fine and no temp, yet her little cough sounds cheery and it persists. Do I assume she doesn't have a chest infection coz she has no temp? X

Hmm not sure hun. If she seems ok in herself if probably leave it few more days but trust instinct x id probably go if she still has it on friday x

If she seems okay then I would be tempted to just see how she gets on, it could clear up on its own but if it gets worse then defo take her.

I didnt realise how many people had journals on here! What do you write in a journal? Just general day to day stuff?

I've had my journal on here since Ivy was born! It is mainly full of moaning and pic spam!

Gosh lots of people having rough evenings/mornings! Hugs all!

Smiley - wow. So sorry you are dealing with that.

Mrs, try pumping for a while and using lanolin cream. Use some cold compresses. The lanolin will do WONDERS. Hang in there! They will heal and you'll be back up and running.

DH and I met on the internet while he was deployed to Afghanistan. We dated long distance and then got married after 7mo :) Been married 6.5 years

We dtd Friday :( wasnt great. Was very tender and unsexy hopefully it will get better. I hate condoms. Getting my merena next monday. Anyone else using that? Does it hurt to get it?

Whitt usually goes to bed about 8pm too and wakes up between 1-3am then goes down til 5ish and then again to 8 or so which is what he did last night.

Hate tuesdays - have so many meetings for work....

we went to bens mums for easter and knocked on her neighbojr to show him lena, hes an older man last his wife i 09 tocancer so bens mum helps him out with cleaningw etc, we went back in and heard a knock on the door and was him saying he had a little preasent for lena and gave us 50 € so today we orderd her a swing and put a lil towards it ourselfs :cloud9:

Hope lena enjoys her new swing!

I need some help...its about Jacks bellybutton lol. Since it fell off, I have had to clean it everyday because it gets a really big build up of yellow crusty stuff (doesnt smell) and its is really really thick crusts. Inside his button there has been like a little red lump which looked like a bit of 'stump' leftover from the umbillical cord but i thought nothing of it.

Anyway, just been giving it a good clean and as I stretched the skin on his tummy to open his button a bit more this red lumpy 'stump' popped out :shock: It is still attached to his button but Im just at a loss as to what the hell it is?? When i let go of the skin it goes back into his belly button :shrug:

This makes no sense does it lol, I will take a photo and post it....

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/263a9da43f68c3f6896ec6f57393674a.jpg

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/1575a978de9b2d31a03ecdd895c28248.jpg

I would take him to see a doc about that hun :hugs:

Okay I will book him in :thumbup: just didnt know if anyone else had this too lol...it defo didnt happen with Oscar! Like I say, it doesnt smell or anything so I dont think it is infected :shrug: but I defo want it gone!

My friend had a problem with bellybutton on her little boy and they gave her silver nitrate - google "belly button silver nitrate" and look at the images and its similar to what youve posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->