Baby Bugs Due February 2013

arghh seriously fed up of blood eery time i go number 2 now cant even get much over here for it

Hope you're all okay. I haven't read back too much, I'm pretty high on painkillers, I'm in so much pain it's horrendous, ringing the DR tomorrow.

Love to you all.
xoxox

Bit of googling and found out it is called umbilical granuloma...silver nitrate can be used to get it off or it can be left to go away on its own apparently??

Dont know whether to take him this week to the gp or just wait till 6 week check?

Hope you're all okay. I haven't read back too much, I'm pretty high on painkillers, I'm in so much pain it's horrendous, ringing the DR tomorrow.

Love to you all.
xoxox

Did you not go to the walk in centre today?

I couldn't smiley. I was in too much pain. Horrible :(.
xoxox

:( becca.

Oh girls, I wish I had lots of money. I need some new clothes. I don't really feel like "me" at the moment

I don't know what it is Smiley, the MW's always said it was fine.

MF, I felt like that too :(. Hope you can treat yourself soon.

Btw, Smiley, does your dad know about your sister yet?
xoxox

It's my birthday next Thursday but this is our most skint week yet! Just sent off cb forms (finally) so that will help a bit. Hate all bills coming out at once.

MF I am the same, I havent bought any new clothes since Oscar was born :( Just dont have the money anymore, would rather spend it on the kids. Its been a year in May since I had a haircut lmao!

Becca, yeah he knows, i text him earlier and then he rang me so I read him everything I had read on twitter! Dont know what has happened since then, not heard back from him!

What is the pain like? Is it inside or out? Hopefully it will all get sorted soon :hugs: :hugs: xx

Has anyone seen that prank video on you tube as man dressed as a carseat lmfao hilarious! !

Poop, just found out tax credits only backdate for one month :(

Damn I am only just getting around to sorting tax credits. Sent my child benefit last week.

MF, What is the vid called? I wanna watch it :lol:

Ouch, so he won't be happy Smiley?

It's inside and out. I feel sore, stingy, achey, bruised and very very heavy.
xoxox

Il just look. Oh ive only done cb not tc thats crap its only one month. Whoops :(

IVe not had a haircut in 2yrs but dont tell anyone lol

not had my hair cut since june oly trust one person to do it:haha: but being brave and getting it done here as lena likes to hang off it so going for a bob:haha: alsotrating myself to a de caterpilarisation ie eyebrow wax lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->