Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning xx
Happy 9 weeks Lena.

Becca, you must get seen today, you could have an infection?

Mf and smiley I've not brought any clothes for at Least a couple of years. Ant spare Money I have goes on my girls.

Ruby just did a massive 8pm till 6:30!!! She didn't even stir, we used a dummy to settle her down. DH is not not impressed with that but it's me who spends the hours soothing her

I agree with Jem, you need to see a doctor Becca, you cant keep putting it off x

Well done Ruby!! If the dummy is helping then stick with it, dont feel bad about it. Both of mine have dummies. You can always wean her off it when you need to.

Jack slept 8 till 1 then 2.30 till 4.30 then 4.45 till 6.30 so not great for us...again. Could have been worse I suppose!

Happy 9 weeks Lena!

Anyone got plans today? X

They say dummies help reduce the risk of SIDS. If you introduce one then I'm sure you are recommended not o wean til at least six months as the risk of SIDS then becomes higher. X

I agree with Jem, you need to see a doctor Becca, you cant keep putting it off x

Well done Ruby!! If the dummy is helping then stick with it, dont feel bad about it. Both of mine have dummies. You can always wean her off it when you need to.

Jack slept 8 till 1 then 2.30 till 4.30 then 4.45 till 6.30 so not great for us...again. Could have been worse I suppose!

Happy 9 weeks Lena!

Anyone got plans today? X

only plan today is taking little whngebum to the doc to try find out whats up

Well I had a rude awakening this morning. Sorry if it tmi, started af on mon and this morning In bed and started to feel wet not wanting to ruin mattress I strted to get up when I had an almighty gush it poured out of me covering bed, down legs and full pad. I've never had this with other 2 is anyone else experiencing this? Flow was normal yest and mon!

They say dummies help reduce the risk of SIDS. If you introduce one then I'm sure you are recommended not o wean til at least six months as the risk of SIDS then becomes higher. X

Yeah I thought this too!

Well I had a rude awakening this morning. Sorry if it tmi, started af on mon and this morning In bed and started to feel wet not wanting to ruin mattress I strted to get up when I had an almighty gush it poured out of me covering bed, down legs and full pad. I've never had this with other 2 is anyone else experiencing this? Flow was normal yest and mon!

Oh good god, I have had it where I have stood up in the morning and it has filled a pad and started to run down my legs once I am upright but never a big gush like you described! That sounds like a lot!! I have really heavy periods and have never had it like that!

I'm scared I suppose. I hate DR's and people looking at me down there. I'll ring them today.
xoxox

Yeah I thought this too!

Oh good god, I have had it where I have stood up in the morning and it has filled a pad and started to run down my legs once I am upright but never a big gush like you described! That sounds like a lot!! I have really heavy periods and have never had it like that!

It had no clots or anything and I feel fine just scary I'm a light flow normally and I expect it to be heavier but blimey. I think I'll see how it goesand if it carrys on call gp x

Becca, it is not going to get any better unless you see someone. You have given birth, dont be scared of someone taking a look at your bits, it will be over with in 2 mins and they have seen it all a million times before! Xxx

I'm scared I suppose. I hate DR's and people looking at me down there. I'll ring them today.
xoxox
me too but if i was in that much pain id go hun, i hate hate hate internals i tense up big time if anything goes near me but its the only way to fnd out whats going on

Yeah I thought this too!

It had no clots or anything and I feel fine just scary I'm a light flow normally and I expect it to be heavier but blimey. I think I'll see how it goesand if it carrys on call gp x

Yeah defo keep an eye on it!x

Yeah you do need to see someone I hate it too but you are in so much pain please go xx
Af is quite heavy here too :(
Jade slept 8pm till 3am then 3:10 till 8:15 so I feel better as I have been going to bed at 11 which allows me some "me" time which I desperately need in half term.
Not much planned today. Got horrid af pains x

I think its normal at 9. With my son I just have to make sure I put him in his place but its hard with the "I hate you" stomp stomp stomp slam door lol. Bloody kids!!.

Ugh Sprog has a huge meltdown in TKMAXX yesterday. i wanted to die. 'Stomp stomp you never buy me anything, i dont get anything i want at all, i never get to go anywhere i want, not even mcdonalds,i hate you' I got down to her level, dropped my voice which is a dangerous sign and told her to behave and then i made her stand in a corner of the shop until i was ready to carry on.

So despite £10 a month pocket money, one trip a month to mcdonalds and various treats through out the month when we go food shopping etc, the child thinks she is being treated badly. FFS.

Bug slept from 0100 until 0730 this morning, ahh the bliss.

Sounds about right Rota. Its never enough for them is it!!! Yey for a nice stretch of sleep.

SUns shining but its a false sense of security as its actually freezing!

Sounds about right Rota. Its never enough for them is it!!! Yey for a nice stretch of sleep.

SUns shining but its a false sense of security as its actually freezing!

Just come back in from picking up the dog doodoo and christ its brass monkeys out there.

Hope you're all okay!

I remember my little sister being at that stage, wasn't a nice stage and my mum was at a loss of what to do. Hope it gets better for you soon.

xoxox

I am dreading the teenage years and when its all over I will have it again with Jade. Ahghh!

Haha! I'll only have to do it once and I believe my fiancé will be the disciplinarian.
xoxox

Yeah Ryan said he will have no hair left after 2 girls! (Hopefully they will be angels like me ;) )

Haha! Bless him. Girls are lovely really ;).

My dad has 2 girls, he is a bit grey now :haha:.
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->