Baby Bugs Due February 2013

:D I am the middle of 3 girls and yes my dad is very grey hahaha.
Hope everyone has a good day. xx

After this lot of wet wipes are used up im not buying any more as ive stocked up on baby face flannels from poundworld/poundland (6for £1) and we are going to use them and water (maybe with essentials oils) as im sick of the dogs getting hold of wet wipes and shredding them. Makes life a little bit easier as i can wrap them in with the dirty fabric nappies and throw them in the laundry bin rather than having to fish the dirty wipes out of the dirty nappy and throw them away.

:growlmad:FFS that bloody dogs been barking for almost 45 minutes, please just let it in the house:growlmad:

That's a good idea rota. Oh no, is that a neighbours dog?

yep and its one of those high pitch yappy things that cant be drowned out with music/tv. Might go knock on the door and ask them if they realised that the dog is barking.

Love my lazy beasts who are at present curled up either end of the sofa.

I can't believe this Philpotts business! :shock: What a vile vile man. I hope he gets life. :growlmad:

seriosuly some doctors do not know there ass from there elbow:growlmad: took leney to another doc as my docs on holiday and he turned round and told me shes fine there nothing wrong with her yet we got home she had a screaming fit and wouldnt sleep fell asleep on ben upright then ten mins later woke herself up gulping screaming and arching her back in pain

This philpott business is disgusting, makes me feel ill. Have they been sentenced yet? Its supposed to be at midday today?

They've just announced sentencing has bee delayed until tomorrow at 10:30am.

Aw whisper, just seen your post about Lena :( Poor thing. Is there anyone that you can see for a second opinion?

Hi ladies, Becca you got an appointment?
Sorry Lena's appointment didn't go well.

No advice on af as I've still not had one!!

So Ruby woke up at 6:40 for milk, had 4oz and was asleep by 7:15. I woke her up at 10:30 for milk, had 4oz and she drunk that and fell back to sleep! It's now 1:45 and she is still asleep!! Should I be worried?? X

So basically Ruby has been asleep since 8pm last night!

Aw bless her. Sure she is fine. Jade often does this just waking for milk then moaning to go bk to sleep x sure shes fine hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->