Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hey ladies! So got some anti biotics incase its an infection, if it gets no better in a week I must go back. Got some strong painkillers so I'm high as a kite.

Hope you're all okay :hugs:!
xoxox

Aw poor Jade - go to sleep for your mama little bit! :)

No advice on AF either - but Ive heard the first one after is horrid with tons of ick.

Becca gosh I really hope you get better soon. Please go to the dr - infections can be dangerous to your health and fertility!

Whitt went to sleep later than normal but I got some - seems like everytime I comment on something he's doing great at he doesnt do it that day LOL

Happy 9wks Lena! Happy 7wks to my little munchkin :)

Ps girls I am thinking about splurging on this bag with some of my bonus money - what do you think? Do you like the color? Also comes in a white and grey...

https://www.storksak.com/product.php?shopprodid=45&variantid=149

And BUMP on my question about the IUD Merena - anyone have it? Did it hurt?

Got sophie registered finally! My pelvis is agony after the walk though, I can hardly move :(

Love the bag!

I Had coil in before. It was uncomfortable when it was put in but didnt hurt. I had no probs with copper coil and getting it again. Not tried merena x

Love that bag!! The tan colour is gorgeous! The grey one is my least fave.

Glad you have got some anti-bi's Becca x

Hi all hope your having a good day! My bleeding is better now had a few gushes but not anywhere near this am so ok.

Jem phoebe did that yest we were waking her all day for feeds I was worrying but today back to normal. We have a cold going round our house and we put it down to that.

Went shopping today got one top and it makes me look huge :cry: it's a tunic type top and it still makes me look so wide although stomach from side isn't that bad. Just want my body back. On plus little man did his first standing up wee whilst out so bless him:thumbup:

What everyone else up too?

My little sistee has been with me and Lily all day, just to support me and stuff, she is so good with Lily. I'm so proud to say she's Lily's auntie :cloud9:.

Hows everyone's day been?
xoxox

Oh Lucky, pre-pregnancy body is hard, I hate mine. Loads of hugs your way.
xoxox

Love the bag!

I Had coil in before. It was uncomfortable when it was put in but didnt hurt. I had no probs with copper coil and getting it again. Not tried merena x

Did the copper coil stop your periods?
xoxox

Becca, hope your be on mend now.

Lucky did phoebe sleep ok last night? I'm dreading rough night especially as she has done at least 7 hours between feeds the last three nights.

I done some housework this morning, I should have gone shopping this afternoon but I couldnt be bothered. Have no food in for me and Shaun... His finished work and buggered off to golf!!! His getting on my nerves!
Wiggler will your pelvis get better? My friend had it during all three pregnancy- last one two years ago and now it's come back!!

Oh and I love that bag!!! Tan one the best.

Do you have to be on your period to get the coil?

Ladies I'm scared as to why af hasn't arrived. We have dtd twice using condoms and we never checked them to see if there ok...? Anyone know when your af should arrive after baby if nit breast feeding? I know I had already had af with the other at 8 weeks pp x

With the physio my pelvis will improve, but we aren't sure if I will ever be pain free again, time will tell I guess. I don't mind though, as long as I can get to the point where I can lead a normal life :D It's all worth it for my babies :cloud9:

Windows phone scam is doing the rounds again, if anyone rings your landline saying there is problems with your computer please hang up ladies. x x x

Oh and I love that bag!!! Tan one the best.

Do you have to be on your period to get the coil?

Ladies I'm scared as to why af hasn't arrived. We have dtd twice using condoms and we never checked them to see if there ok...? Anyone know when your af should arrive after baby if nit breast feeding? I know I had already had af with the other at 8 weeks pp x

mine came 6 weeks pp but midwife said it can be anything up to 10 weeks

DD used to sleep all the time - i even asked the HV if it was normal - she told me to enjoy it!! Jude does also sleep a lot. Had first set of jabs today. He screamed for about 10 seconds hen had a bad hour this afternoon but other than that he has been fine. Not looking forward to tonight although he seems to be sleeping it off rather than screaming!

Just hoovered. But DD be home in 1/2 hr so not much point! made stew for dinner but have a pizza which needs eating so least stew can wait til tomorrow.

Ahem to men being knobs!

Cant decide best way to make my bottles. With Phoebe we made them in the evening, rapid cooled and then put in fridge. At the mo i'm putting boiling water in the bottles and leaving on the side until needed, heat to the required temp then mix with powder. Least this way there is no way for any bugs to multiply but as the water isnt boiling it isnt killing any bugs already in it. But then i think if i pre make then even though all bugs are killed some might grow as its in the fridge for 12-18 hrs? Just dont know whats best?! And no, i wont make when needed as when Jude wants food - he wants food! Cant wait for kettle to boil then cool! Any ideas?

Becca, hope your be on mend now.

Lucky did phoebe sleep ok last night? I'm dreading rough night especially as she has done at least 7 hours between feeds the last three nights.

I done some housework this morning, I should have gone shopping this afternoon but I couldnt be bothered. Have no food in for me and Shaun... His finished work and buggered off to golf!!! His getting on my nerves!
Wiggler will your pelvis get better? My friend had it during all three pregnancy- last one two years ago and now it's come back!!

Phoebe woke every 4 hours last night which is ok, but she has started to sleep 5-6 hours normally, I think she just had to catch up somewhere. Hope your night isn't too bad.

Afternoon ladies, you do talk a lot :winkwink:

We had our first day out today as a family of 5, we went to a little zoo and then Toby carvery for lunch- it was really nice until OH started getting sick :dohh: He never gets sick so it must be a pretty strong bug!

DD used to sleep all the time - i even asked the HV if it was normal - she told me to enjoy it!! Jude does also sleep a lot. Had first set of jabs today. He screamed for about 10 seconds hen had a bad hour this afternoon but other than that he has been fine. Not looking forward to tonight although he seems to be sleeping it off rather than screaming!

Just hoovered. But DD be home in 1/2 hr so not much point! made stew for dinner but have a pizza which needs eating so least stew can wait til tomorrow.

Ahem to men being knobs!

Cant decide best way to make my bottles. With Phoebe we made them in the evening, rapid cooled and then put in fridge. At the mo i'm putting boiling water in the bottles and leaving on the side until needed, heat to the required temp then mix with powder. Least this way there is no way for any bugs to multiply but as the water isnt boiling it isnt killing any bugs already in it. But then i think if i pre make then even though all bugs are killed some might grow as its in the fridge for 12-18 hrs? Just dont know whats best?! And no, i wont make when needed as when Jude wants food - he wants food! Cant wait for kettle to boil then cool! Any ideas?

we boil water in a pan then pour into bottles and put them in fridge then when needed bung them in the microwave and add forumula

Glad you had a nice time Embo, hope your oh gets better soon.

Nix, hope he is ok tonight? I boil my kettle and put into sterilised bottles- I put the powder as and when I need it. I warm up the bottles in hot water but not during the night- she drinks it room temp. X

I boil the kettle, pour into bottles and then when I need to I just warm in the microwave and add formula.

Embo, bet it was nice to have a day out with all 5 of you!

Wiggler, really hope the physio will make you better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->