Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hi everyone

Hugs to rota, hopefully ur gp or HV will be able to help- just concentrate on making your beautiful baby happy, don't worry about the house etc.

My oh made a comment one evening about how I don't do much during the day except play with Daniel- so I left him with Daniel for an afternoon and he soon saw that a baby is a full time job in itself!

Hugs to Embo too, keep your chin up!

My HV is just away and Daniel is now 14lbs 7ozs! Apparently I can increase his bottles to 9 bottles of 8 ounces each time before weaning....the poor child will be floating with all that milk. We a starting baby rice on Sunday- I'm going to use the anabel karmel guide and see how we get on. She did see him roll over though and her first reaction was that he is trying to crawl- he is going to run rings round me when he gets going!

Ha did the same thing to dh and now he shuts up. Wait til I have to travel for work and then he has to do all the feeds at night...

Rota - oh honey. Please get the help you need and you are a fabulous mom - a crap mom would care more about the house being clean and herself than spending time with the baby. Don't take dh too personally. Hes a man - he's naturally disposed to say stupid stuff. And I think you'd be so much happier in a new work environment - those ppl sound horrible. There's a funny saying that says before you decide you're depressed, look around - you may in fact, just be surrounded by assholes.:hugs: :dohh: But seriously if you have a condition you need help for, get it - absolutely no shame in that. You have this one life and this precious little person who needs you so much. I'd be lost without my mom and I know Mei would be too:hugs:

Whisper love the ticker pic - where do you make that?

MF - Ah Jade's lovely!! I love her pjs

Hugs to those with unsettled babies - Whitt was up every 1.5-2hrs last night. Horrid. I think he's going into the cot part of the pack and play tonight. Can't be any worse than last night!

thank you i made it myself :flower: i make them for the forum too although had a bit of a break

Its gunna be one of them nights, Jack is getting restless already. Doesn't help that his nose is blocked and he can barely breathe!

Poor baby :hugs: I hope he settles and has a good sleep.

Hope he settles soon, Lou <3.

I'm getting cramps and I had blood in my discharge earlier. AF coming maybe?
xoxox

Smiley, salty water (saline) is what my midwife said to use. X

Thanks ladies.

Becca have you not had a period yet? Lucky devil. I should be due my second one on monday!

Sounds like it Becca.

Lou - I use saline spray and a snot sucker when they are blocked up. It really helps x x x

My first AF's in the past wern't too bad (and I get really bad period pains) but they were heavy :(

Where do I get the spray from? Defo need some! I have got a snot sucker tjing somewhere, Oscar plays with it (LOL) so its probably in his toy box haha!

Becca my AF wasnt painful at all, just a bit crampy a few days before and then absolutely fine when it came, but it lasted 9 days. But everyone is different! My periods are usually extremely painful and heavy but this wasn't too bad, just lonnnnng!

I got boots own brand nasal spray, I think it was just a few quid. No point getting the branded stuff, it's all the same haha x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->