Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Just had big sick in the bed so changed sheets and shit up the back to his neck. Rank!

Sorry nix the way you worded that made me smile. Poor you.

Yes smiley, my midwife said don't waste your money on the spray stuff? She just boil the kettle and add a bit of salt to a cup and use that. She said it keeps for 24 hours.
Ha ha that the sucker I'd in Oscars toy box!

I'm waiting for my second Af. I have periods every 5 weeks so I guess I'm lucky, did annoy me when waiting to pee on a stick though.

Becca, I dont normally get any pain, and I defo noticed this period. Matbe get some paracetamol in just in case.

I tried to ignore Ruby in the hope she would sleep, but no she wanted milk.

Whisper, can't you ask DH to swap with you now and again?
Xx

Ladies im a bitworried i offerd lena some boiled water in a small bottleas my mum suggested it to keep ber going longer but just read online that babies shouldnt have it ascan make them really poorly and cause seizures and only 1-2oz at a time but she took almost 4 oz as i started nodding off have i hurt her?

Ladies im a bitworried i offerd lena some boiled water in a small bottleas my mum suggested it to keep ber going longer but just read online that babies shouldnt have it ascan make them really poorly and cause seizures and only 1-2oz at a time but she took almost 4 oz as i started nodding off

Actually just woke oh up pannicing incade ive harmed her ah scared to ho to sleep now

Whisper water doesn't hurt your baby; she has Water everytime she has a bottle of milk! Never heard of anyone getting poorly from water! Stop panicking x

Jack has been up since 5... I'm not joking when I say I must have been up 15-20 times in the night last night. He was so unsettled. Arghhh I'm so tired :(

Whisper water doesn't hurt your baby; she has Water everytime she has a bottle of milk! Never heard of anyone getting poorly from water! Stop panicking x

Jack has been up since 5... I'm not joking when I say I must have been up 15-20 times in the night last night. He was so unsettled. Arghhh I'm so tired :(

It says kidneys cant process it properly and can mess up electrolytes , awww poor jack and poor you lena was like that the past few nights too not sure why

Whisper it fine. She can have water as well as bottles. Ruby once drunk 4oz as well as milk (growth spurt) if she is sick then maybe she has had too much? But honestly no need to worry. Xx

Hugs smiley, does your oh help you? Will you get a night off over the weekend if his off?
Shaun has only ever done one night feed the little git, and I'm about to get up with the girls while he snores. Sometimes wish I was a man. Ha.

I'm off to toddlers this morning and no plans this afternoon.
What you all up too? Xx

No Jem, he has never helped with Jack in the night, he hasn't done ANY night feeds/nappy changes etc. And no I wont get a night off at the weekend lol. He sleeps in Oscars room because Oscar wakes up in the night as well (but he only wakes up once when someone is with him so OH just sleeps at the side of him).

No plans for me, need to clean up because my friend is calling round in a bit, I would have just had a lazy day otherwise.

Jack is going back to sleep now, would love a nap with him!!

:( smiley xxx hope he is better soon xx
Whisper she will be fine. I gave jade water when constipated. Although the reason not to replace milk with water at rhis age is that they are growing loads xx waking for milk at this age is expected xx hugs and don't worry xx

Nope, thankfully. All mine love their really long naps. x x x

Anyone else got a cat naper?

Yes me! After yoga he naps for a good 2-3 hours but the rest of the time it is 20 minute naps!

We are on our 2nd bottle today already. Full 7ozs at 7.30 and he wanted more at 10.

I can't complain though, he slept for a full 10 hours last night and then had another sleep after his bottle this morning!

Yep cat napper here she is determined to be involved today:haha:
Finally gave up Moses meant to have done it Monday, but chickened she has napped in cot for a while but last night braved it and she slept like a dream:happydance: but sad she is growing up:cry:

Lush day here so hopeing to get out and about but have to make ollie bday cake first,creativity isn't my strong point but going to give a digger a go!

Anyone doing anything bank holiday weekend!

I feel bad moaning as she does sleep from 6pm(ish) till 7/8am and if she does have bottle she stays asleep so I guess she does not need a long nap atm? She is still tired when she wakes up though and currently led on sofa drifting off watching tv??

LOu did you get the saline drops?

Friends.....my doctor strictly told me not to give shresh water for 4 months. I feel sad as its so hot here.....45 degree C. I feel so drained out. My baby must be so thirsty. I am surprised that many of you have already given your babies water.

Whisper- try to have loads of fluids... and are you breastfeeding more than bottle? What you eat is important. I remember once by mistake I ate spicy food and I breastfeeded. My boy was having severe stomach pain. Hope your lo is fine today. Nice signature pics.
Shresh generally has 4 bottle feeds of 130 ml and rest my milk. His motions are always running. I guess its normal coz he only drinks milk. Here in India we only introduce solid food after 6 months. Its a ceremony.
Smiley- my dh doesn't help me at all. He just comes to play wifh shresh. No changing diapers or helping me with other things. Till now I was single handedly managed home and work. Now with the baby coming. ...I am finding it difficult. I even spoke to him regarding this. He says he is too busy with his work. At the moment I am staying with my mom at her place which is 45 mins from my home.

Emma nice pic....

I have only once used the nasal pump. Shresh hates it.

Well done phoebe! I didnt botjer with getting her used to cot either. Just took the plunge!
Not sure on weekend as we are pretty skint and all the beaches here will be packed so I might hide at home :p

Friends.....my doctor strictly told me not to give shresh water for 4 months. I feel sad as its so hot here.....45 degree C. I feel so drained out. My baby must be so thirsty. I am surprised that many of you have already given your babies water.

Whisper- try to have loads of fluids... and are you breastfeeding more than bottle? What you eat is important. I remember once by mistake I ate spicy food and I breastfeeded. My boy was having severe stomach pain. Hope your lo is fine today. Nice signature pics.
Shresh generally has 4 bottle feeds of 130 ml and rest my milk. His motions are always running. I guess its normal coz he only drinks milk. Here in India we only introduce solid food after 6 months. Its a ceremony.
Smiley- my dh doesn't help me at all. He just comes to play wifh shresh. No changing diapers or helping me with other things. Till now I was single handedly managed home and work. Now with the baby coming. ...I am finding it difficult. I even spoke to him regarding this. He says he is too busy with his work. At the moment I am staying with my mom at her place which is 45 mins from my home.

Emma nice pic....

I have only once used the nasal pump. Shresh hates it.

I have given water when she wss in pain. I have also offered her sips when its been hot. I guess I just do what I did with my other two before we had the net!
Really interesting to hear how things are over in india :)

No not been out today yet Em! He seems to have cleared up now but going to get some anyway to have on hand for next time :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->