Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I must admit the drive through can be handy if jade plays up during tea time! She sleeps and the kids still gt fed. Shame its a last resort and cant do it more often lol why dont they do healthy kids drive through?!

The drive thru at our Maccies has been closed for 5 or 6 weeks because they are adding another lane or something so I had to go inside with Oscar the other day. He loves sitting in there though.

Drive thru is so handy to just go and get something quickly.

Girls are in the garden, hoping Ruby has a nice long sleep so I can get on.
Then going to my Dads and taking the girls scooters and going for a walk. Shaun is out tonight so I'm all on my own :)

Hope you all have a fab time, what ever your doing xxx

Ruby had milk at 6, 8 and now 10! What a piggy x

Aww bless. Jade went 6:45pm till 6am then rinsed a 5oz bottle then bk to sleep till 9. She's def having a growth spurt I think!
Im on my own tonight too, ryans working tomorrow too as its a huge extra pay for early shift on bank holiday and we are too skint to turn it down :(

lena so far today seems a lil happyer althout the cheeks are slowly getting redder:dohh: much easyer feeding her with the tomee tippee bottles have 8 of them so can just make them up and put them in the fridge she likes them too as she can hold them

Attachments

• 405811_10151557790454518_528856868_n.jpg
    405811_10151557790454518_528856868_n.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
I still don't what to do? Where are theses codes? Lol

Great tickers though xx

I don't like maccy d's at all but take my nephew as a treat so suppose thomas will go as a treat. I just hate the maccy d smell.

Jem, go on to Lilypie.com and you choose your ticker and enter your babies date of birth and it will give you a code which you need to paste into your Sig.

Ive just had kfc :lol: Got Osc some too, just some popcorn chicken and fries...he ate the chicken but not interested in the fries.

Yum I love kfc! Ruby eats chicken but not chips and math only eats the chips!
Jen the URL code is the one you want or IMG.

Oscar has got ten more mins to eat his fries before they 'go in the bin' (go in my belly lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->