Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I've know idea how to put a link up? But she is jwebcreations on my fb. I've just asked Shaun for a nappy bag as he couldn't find one in America and he said yes :) he he, happy mummy tonight :)

Forgot to say Jade found her feet earlier! she was watching vthem and then moved them then grabbed them and chewed them!

SMILY has af settled tonight?

JEm I think you can keep in freezer for a month? I could be wrong x

Oh jem fab - I am a bit worried about my nice bag coming - theres issues with the website I ordered from and now it's gone down :( no way to contact them as was a little specialty shop. I really hope it gets here!:cry:

I think I forgot to add myself to the fb join up - I'll try to find you girls through babydreams...

Love it when the feet go in.... Ruby is obsessed with her fingers. Does everyone's lo's permanently have the fingers in the mouth? I don't remember my others girlies doing this constantly. I've caught her sucking her fingers so I think she will either do this or be a thumb sucker? X

Oh how annoying TNT!! How is baby dreams? Have I missed her posts?

Big brother, not watched that for ages.

ive caught bug sucking the web between her thumb and finger, kinda odd.

Yeah, Blake likes put his fingers in his mouth, too. Loves playing with his feet, but hasnt tried to bring them to his mouth. Cute, MF, Jade found her feet :)

Harry has his fist in his mouth a lot, but doesn't suck thumbs or fingers individually. It's always his right thumb knuckle in his mouth! :shrug:

Jem...no Im not anaemic I dont think?? I was when I was pregnant? But not been checked since Ive had Jack, maybe I should ask for a blood test?

MF, nope AF hasnt calmed, I will be like this for a few days yet, come on monday or tuesday, cant remember which...im usually on for between 7 and 9 days :(

Jem yaaay for the bag!!

TNT this is my fb if you want it...https://www.facebook.com/Louise.jones88?ref=tn_tnmn

Rota, good on you for doing all of your modules :thumbup:

Bex Im watching big brother but Ilove it haha.

Been out for tea tonight for my sisters birthday...there was me and OH and Jack, my sis and her two kids, my dad his gf and my younger sister. Left Oscar with his Nan. Breaks my heart leaving him behind but it would have been a disaster if we took him because he has just been in meltdown mode all day :( :(

Me and OH are going to the races tomorrow evening and then watching mcfly afterwards :haha: I cant wait. First time I will be leaving Jack overnight though :( Im so nervous, I reallyyyyy dont wanna leave him.

Oh and yes, jack is constantly sucking his fingers or chewing his bib/tshirt/sleeves etc x

Hope you have a lovely time Smily!!! Enjoy and don't worry, kiddiwinks will be fine and dandy.
Just switched to big brother.

Forgot to say, has anyone's noticed that powdered milk has gone up? It's normally £8.89 but but now it's £9.69!!!!!! Roll on 6 months when it's the usual price still and we can introduce cows milk with cereal? X

Sophie always has her hands in her mouth, I'm convinced she will chew her fingers off! She found her feet earlier too, I love seeing her learn more about herself and everything around her. Sad about her growing up though :(

Oh how annoying TNT!! How is baby dreams? Have I missed her posts?

Big brother, not watched that for ages.

Think she's good but she hasn't popped on here in a while - loads of cute pics of Mr. Weston.

Yes, Whitten has his whole fist in there constantly. So cute when he spits up all over himself:dohh: Haven't found feet yet but he's pulling to sit up in my lap and stares at them like O.M.G.

Yeah its expensive isn't it jem!!
Jades always got fist in her mouth. Her clothes get soaked from dribble x

Urgh dribble! Sophie likes to sit up on my lap facing out, I have my hands across her tummy and by the time she is done looking about everywhere they are drenched :nope: And lets not forget the sick she likes to deposit everywhere.

babies are disgusting :rofl:

Among an earlier feed tonight (11:45pm), I've had 3:30am and 5am! What?! An hour and a half gap? :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->