Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Did he feed at both bex or just wale up? Lol jem Jade did 12hours the other night but last night went 6:45-3 had bottle then back till 7.30. I just hate the light mornings!

HAppy 16weeks connor x

Happy 16 weeks Connor.

What a pickle Mrs!

Just had to wake Ruby at 8am, so I can't complain really.

What's everyone else up to? Xx

Happy 16 weeks Cnnor!!

Jack is 15 weeks today :D

Jem, we have at least one night feed every night! The last 4 nights or so Jack has only been having one feed at about 2-4pm. Last jight he had on at 3.45 and then woke up at 5.30 but just put him in bed with me and he fell straight back to sleep.

Any plans today? Im going to the races woo! And watching mcfly woooooo! After this weekend I am gunna go on a serious weight loss drive...my sis added a picture of me on facebook last night and my double chin is huge and my face and arms looked massive :( defo the wake up call I need to lose some weight x

Enjoy Mcfly and the races! What happened with the stuff with your sister in the end? X

Happy week birthdays jack and Connor :)

AF has arrived thank god! Going to practice with my wrap today and get the swing of it cx

He fed well at both, Em. The monkey! :p

Harry is exactly 4 months old today, and was 17 weeks yesterday. :)

Plans today - sorting and packing for our week up north! Tomorrow night, we're spending the night in a hotel in London because Alex and his dad are going to see Bruce Springsteen at Wembley Stadium! I'm so jealous, but I don't think I'm ready for a concert yet - not since my boob nearly blew up that night I went to the barn dance (just one went hard and full!)! I'm planning on seeing Hanson in December though. At least by then, Harry will be in nursery, so my boobs will have to be producing less. :D

This is my little tinker right now, asleep on my shoulder, chilling on the sofa.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 3
Aw happy 4mths. Im planning on leaving j in the winter too as me and Ruby going to watch lion king. Hope you have a relaxing night anyway :)

I've been super good all week and only lost half a lb :(

Bless Harry. LOL about the boob blowing up!

Smiley, have fun.

MF, Lion King sounds fun.

Ruby is 13lb! So I now have to write down all milk intake until her next weigh in- in two weeks time! She said she is not sure what the plan B is?.... But just keeping an eye as she is gaining but dropping down?

Oh Nix, thank goodness... Assuming that's what you wanted- no more babies? X

No real plans today. Oh wages haven't gone in for dome reason he rang his colleagues and they haven't been paid either. :( hopefully payroll can sort it out today as I'm running out of healthy meals. But in the downside it means I've got to battle around town tomorrow with sprog and its market day in town too so extra people. Plus she moans about walking to town and I had planned on walking there+back today and getting everything done.

edit-they are getting paid this afternoon, new software look longer than expected

edit-ive lost another 2lb so thats a stone in total!! 5% of my weight and my sainsburys size 22 black cords do up and i can sit down and breathe in them:happydance: Next goal, another stone and the goal after that is to fit into primark clothes! Which should save money as i can get jeans for £8 rather than £38 :D

Morning ladies!

Ooooh, lots of little birthdays today! For Blake's 6 mo, I took a bunch of pics of him with a six of hearts playing card to help mark the day. Tried to cut a 6 shape out of construction paper, but it was harder than I thought. :haha: once I get them on my computer, I'll try to post one.
Happy 16 weeks Connor!
Happy 15 weeks Jack!
Happy 4 months Harry!

Nice job on the weight loss, Rota.
And Jem, don't worry, it'll come off. Maybe it still has to do with our hormones or something? I exercised so much in March, barely lost anything. Slowed it down, and last 2 months I'm finally noticing a diff? I think I'm down about 10 pounds now. Still at least another 10 to go...

Smiley - sounds like you have a fun day ahead of you! :happydance:

Mrs - good luck packing, can't imagine how much to pack with baby, hope you have a fun trip!

Blake is doing great, fun day yesterday with smiley, happy baby! :cloud9:
AF due today, but since we're ttc, I'm REALLY hoping it doesn't show. Have a good feeling about it...I guess I'll know soon.

Happy 16 weeks Connor!
Happy 15 weeks Jack!
Happy 4 months Harry!

Oooh Kitty, TEEESSSSSTTTTT!!! Hopefully you get your BFP this month :happydance:

I just realise how easy m and r are lol I couldn't lose that freedom again. Babies are hard!!

Drove all the way to southsea and ruby was sick everywhere and I forgot jaded change bag so drove home lol

Best of luck Kit! Really hope this is your month!

Embo, you are brave wanting a 4th :haha:

I mentioned to OH last night that in 3 or 4 years I want my third and final child and he said absolutely no way...good job its so far away, Ive got a lot of time to change his mind :lol:

Aww poor ruby! Whats wrong with her?xx

Ahh poor Ruby! I left Rubys buggy at the weighing clinic... I carried her in her car seat and held Demi's hand- only when I went to put the buggy away I realised! Had to get all the kids out again.

A fourth!!?!?! No way for me! Embo is your oh keen?

Shaun said no to a third, then yes, then no and then yes and here she is :)

I feel like I haven't had any time to really spend at the computer for days now!

The inlaws finally decided to show up, we spent the WHOLE day at Niagara Falls yesterday (left at 11am, got home at 9pm). Surprisingly, Bennet was a good girl, despite being strapped in either her stroller or car seat for practically the whole day, poor girl.

So exciting, Kitty! Fingers crossed for you - keep us posted!

Would you try soon, Embo? Or are you just thinking of a 4th for the future?

What is everyone doing today?

Also, is anyone planning to take their LOs to the beach/swimming any time soon? I'm not really sure what the process is with that considering they say not to use any sun block products until 6 months, and tell you just to keep LOs completely out of the sun... but obviously, if you're in a pool you want to have something on protecting them.

Jem, I've read somewhere that you can keep frozen food for babies for up to 3 months. Actually, here's the link with homemade food tips I read recently:
https://www.todaysparent.com/baby/18-tips-for-do-it-yourself-baby-food

That's right Jembug, I have never wanted af so much! Haha!

Test kitty!

What sling/wrap does everyone have? I've got an ergo from the library - I quite like it. I'm so rubbish with wrapping with my woven. Might have to sell it and get ergo or
Mei tai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->