Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Hope you got some med?

Ruby has had 26oz today...offered her 6oz every time. How does that compare? X

Think jades got iffy tummy. Loads of poo and off her milk x

MRs s hope your better soon x

Hope Jades tummy settles :hugs:

It's my OH who is desperate for a 4th :wacko: I have my coil due to be put in a few days so he hasn't got long to convince me!

Hope she feels better soon.

Oh gosh, decisions then... Would you have one soonish? X

Just googled your signature MF, (i remembered AP saying it) what a lovely poem.... I can imagine sums it all up? X

Thanks jem. Its fantastic though there is also an 'I effing hate Holland' post for bad days too lol x

P.s told you all not to tidy up for inlaws....MIL came over today and washed/dried up/hoovered rug and took my washing back to do lol result!

Mines seen me at my absolute worst lol in labour and she also took me to hosp with pnd after ruby so it can't get any worse! X

She sounds lovely! Although my mil would gladly help, I'd never take her up as she will have the girls when I work and mostly she will think I can't cope.... She always has something horrid to say about my sil so I'm sure she must moan about me?

Lucky I am the only daughter in law. That helps! I am lucky as I always tell her how I feel. She cant really babysit but she helps with shopping and house stuff.
My mum picked m up today and done his tea so that was nice.

Feel sooo tired though. Anyone got any nice weekend plans?

Burying the OH if he doesnt bloody behave!

My mil is nice but it worries me that I hear my in laws bitch about the type of mum my SIL is so what gets said about me!!
My mum is a star- she has been looking after my brothers house for 2 weeks and I have been going to see her loads. She came back yesterday and did my 2 weeks worth of ironing. Feel more comfortable leaning on my mum. I don't feel judged, if she thinks I'm bring a div she will just say.
I still feel a prat for screaming when I was in labour. I screamed twice. After emergency transfer to hospital when I got examined - I was 10cm and had been pushing for 4 hours and it freakin hurt!!! Then when they put the forceps in and I felt the cut. I wish I hadn't screamed. I feel a prat. I know lots goes on in labor but I can't get past how "wrong" my birth went from my plan. I really need to try and write my birth story to get past it because I still get upset over what happened but strangely want to have another!!!

Mine is lovely too actually. They are great, always help us out when we need it - they love spending time with their grandkids. Im very lucky xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->