Baby Bugs Due February 2013

ah just the normal really, talking about random shite whilst im trying to get work done earlier, moaning that i havent done A,B or C and generally pissing me off. Ive currently got my headphones in as he is doing my nut in.

Ive been doing the meal plan, writing the shopping lists and the list of bits to get from town tomorrow and every time i ask him what he wants for tea or if he wouldnt mind X he goes 'dont mind' or 'dunno' ARGH!!! Iceland do not sell 'dunno' or 'dont mind' and i can guarantee that he would throw a fit if i dished up a veggie stir fry for tea. Anyways done the meal plan and lists so he can lump it frankly.

Also moaning that he is tired, well the bed is upstairs and im not ready for bed. I want to get more portfolio bits done whilst Bug is asleep. but nope he wont go to bed, he will sit on the sofa huffing and puffing until i eventually get pissed off and agree to go to bed. FFS. tomorrow he will be a moody muppet as he is tired.

MIL-not spoken to MIL or StepMIL for a long time and im kinda happy about it.

morning ladis sneaking on while stinkers asleep, think shs got a a bit of a cold as very snuffly shes been spoilt already she got at least 10 outfits yesterday shes now got 8 pairs of shoes too:haha: and more coming tday when rest of the familiy come she slept so much yesterday yet when we got in from asda at 10 she was wide awake!:dohh: hope you are all ok xx

aww so glad Lena is being spoiled like she should be :) Bet you'll be sad to go home and say goodbye :(

Morning ladies xxx

Lindy you will get over what sounds like a traumatic birth.
With my first I heard loads yelling and screaming and my midwife in with me didn't bat an eye lid.
Defo talking about it will help, I think about my first birth everyday, I honestly do, but then I think about my last two birth and how perfect they were.... Keep positive for the next one.
I remember yelling 'Fuck' as Demi head was coming out and telling them to pull her out, ha, I must have vocal coz poor Shaun was crying coz of my distress.

Rubys I remained silent, that water was amazing.

Rota, my dh says that when i ask what he wants for dinner, so annoying.

I'm off to a hen party afternoon, think Shaun will end up putting all three to bed by himself? Eeeek xx

I screamed with both of mine, towards the end of my births I find that shouting and screaming helps the pain LOL and get rid of the gas and air!

Glad lena is beimg spolit x

Hope everyone is ok x x

Have fun tonight x

My friend has just been to birth after thoughts and said it really really helped x

Smiley how was your night?

Glad your having fun Whisper
X

I remember just grunting while pushing. It was quite involuntary, really. I also remember letting out a bit of a shout at the end of a grunt, and Alex shushed me!!!! He doesn't remember doing it, but I hated him at that moment! Haha! <3

Off to London in a moment. Staying in a hotel for one night, hike Alex sees Bruce Springsteen with his dad, then up north tomorrow. :D My family are so looking forward to meeting Harry. :)

I shouted all sorts of obscenitys with the first two! I was silent with jade. I laughed for most of it!

Bex - hope the mastitis clears up fast :hugs:

Emma - Hope Jade is feeling better today

Lucky ladies having nice MIL's. We've cut the in-laws out of our lives.

Whisper - Glad you are having a lovely time

With Dylan and Sophie I actually begged for them to kill me, I was calling them cruel and evil for letting another human go through that agony :rofl:, with Bethany I was pretty quiet.

Thanks ladies. I was chilled through all the contractions and pushing. My dh shouted at the dr because I had been fine until she started prodding! I think the water really eased my contractions. Those forceps really hurt especially when she twisted, my right hip got lifted up!!

I need some energy today. My head has loads it wants to do but my body can't be arsed!!

What are everybody's plans for tomorrow?

:hugs:

Tomorrow Cam gets a lay-in and me and the kids will wake him with coffee, breakfast, cards and pressie. Then not sure, will probably go for a walk or something :)

My night was fabulous thanks Jem :D We left a bit early because it was so so so cold! And raining! But yeah, we really enjoyed ourselves, it was nice to have a break but I really missed Jack while we were gone...not so much Oscar haha (that sounds bad but he stays at his nans all the time so I knew he would be fine and having a mice time, was just worried about Jack after leaving him for the first time!)

Will try them. Thanks. Xx

There are rumours that bon jovi is turning up at Bruce sprinsteen concert!! They are both brill in concert.

Morning ladies, well I tested this morning (I was waiting as its my last test) and it came back neg, but still no AF...with Blake I waited a week past when AF was due to test as I was sick of seeing neg's. Probably should've waited another couple days.

Glad you had a nice time, Smiley!

Got Blakey a cute Superman onesie, put it on him today for the first time...Superbaby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->