Baby Bugs Due February 2013

We just never needed her to sleep out really? She sleeps in till 10ish on weekends anyway and shes so good we never asked anyone to have her and now I think its been so long that I dont think she would stay out! Lol. With matthew I feel like I need a break from him but I dont feel that with ruby. Jade will probably never stay out! My mums ill and has fibrosis, ryans dad only has one arm and heavy meds and mil has two young kids herself! :(

I know what you mean about needing a break from Math...Id have Oscar sleep at his Nans once a week if it were up to me (sounds awful that doesn't it) but he can't. He sleeps there once every couple of months. Got the forms yesterday for him :dance: Filled a lot of it out last night...Im doing what you said and describing it as if it is my worst day but I keep feeling like they will reply and say Im bullshitting because it all sounds so extreme! :dohh:

No it will sound extreme but it has too. Do you know the guidelines for nightcare? Il find out x

hey ladies how are we all? having a sore day today with joints really need to go back and get re tested as my aunts finally given me the name of what she has and it also does not show in blood:wacko: we put lena into her own bedroom the day i got home and she sleeps from around 8-6 give or take at the mo shes got a viral infaction so is a bit snotty

Fibromyalgia? Thats what my mum has xx

nope its ermmm seronegative pollyarthritis may of spet it wrong she was the same as me took years for a diagnosis as it doesnt show in blood:dohh: but she thinks i may be worse then her already as her hands are nowhre near as bad yet

Took a break from filling out Oscars forms, its tough to write everything down. Plus my hand is throbbing from writing so much :haha:

Are you enjoying being back in germany whisper?x

Took a break from filling out Oscars forms, its tough to write everything down. Plus my hand is throbbing from writing so much :haha:

Are you enjoying being back in germany whisper?x

yeh its good to see ben etc but am missing mum:haha:

Well, AF is now a week late, but tested this morning and got another neg? Guess I'll just wait and see and try to forget about it, driving me crazy not knowing what's going on! I was disappointed, actually thought I was going to see a positive this morning.

Oh Kitty - :hugs:

Hope the sickly babies feel better today

Smiley good luck with your forms

embo how great! I'd kill for a good night's sleep. Although at this point I know I would wake up anyhow!

Jem love the fb pics

Hope everyone else is ok - forgot what I read:wacko:

Not too bad on sleep here last night...woke up at about 2 and then poor bug woke up soaking wet at 5am - course was wide awake after changing so went to sleep in his swing...made it til 7!

My birthday is tomorrow so just trying to get some honey do's around the house finished. My friend is coming in to visit for the weekend today too :) Hubs got me a hour massage and hour facial for my birthday - can't wait to use it!!!!

ive been brave and brought a little black dress for our date night on the 6th not sure it suits me tho ben and my friends say it does so i think it will be ok what you think? i dont normaly where this style:shrug:

OOOH work sent me chocolate covered strawberries for my birthday!:happydance:

And my bag is coming next Thursday :happydance:

Whisper love it :)

Ah MF men are babies when they are ill aren't they

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee