Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Oh god now ryans ill. He will obviously have it worse :(

Oh hun that's so shit :( When we all got ill Connor managed to avoid is amazingly! Hope it leaves your home soon :hugs:

ive been brave and brought a little black dress for our date night on the 6th not sure it suits me tho ben and my friends say it does so i think it will be ok what you think? i dont normaly where this style:shrug:

I'm sure you look HOT! You should post us a picture so we can tell you how lovely you look :)

OOOH work sent me chocolate covered strawberries for my birthday!:happydance:

And my bag is coming next Thursday :happydance:

Whisper love it :)

Ah MF men are babies when they are ill aren't they

Oh wow Yum!

Happy birthday for tomorrow! I want to see your bag :D

Sorry Kitty, the body is very frustrating! Fingers crossed though xx

MF, that mean he will be in bed all weekend? Hope you don't get it, your house will fall apart... Guess you will just have to carry on?

Date night sounds fab, show us the dress.

TNT, Happy Birthday for tomoz!! Enjoy the strawberrys.

Embo loved that photo on Fb off his chunky legs!

All good here, went to toddlers today and the I had to go to town and order a new bank card after spending the last three days searching for it... Only to find it when I got home!!!

I'm hoping the girls sleep through as I am working tomoz night as a kit night. Why o why did I offere myself?
Hope your all ok xx

Morning! I am nearly dying here, in bed with Alex's farts!! Oh my god. :sick: That would be the curry last night, then...!

We're traveling back today, but decided not to go home, but down to Hastings for one night at Alex's parents'. They've been away to Canada and on an Alaskan cruise, and we've not had a proper chance to catch up yet. So, it's a 4-5 hour drive on the cards today!

Harry, I hope, should settle better at night when we're back home... unless this is 4 month sleep regression at its best! He will sleep most of the day away in the car today, though - he needs it! Though, yesterday, after swimming, he had good sleeps on me. :)

Swimming was good! He actually really loved it. :) I was ready to take him out in case he screamed, but he was loving it! <3 We didn't dunk him because of the cradle cap, but we will do next time.

Just got time to come check back and see how my fellow Albertans are doing... Seems maybe they don't come here anymore.

We are having massive flash flooding out here and the city of Calgary is under watch with a fair bit being evacuated.

Glad to see things seem to be much better where you ladies are.

How scary for you cherry, I think Newt is about?

Mrs have fun, I got tat cradle cap stuff, beginning with d? It's done the trick

Raining here and got no plans? What are you all up to? Xx

How scary for you cherry, I think Newt is about?

Mrs have fun, I got tat cradle cap stuff, beginning with d? It's done the trick

Raining here and got no plans? What are you all up to? Xx

Dentinox :thumbup: I used it with Oscar and it worked fab. Used it with Jack and it was working but he cried everytime I put it on so think it was irritating him. S I just leave his cradle cap now...its drying up and getting crusty so I like to pick it off :lol:

Oh Em :( wish I was closer so I could help out :hugs:

I'm child free for 24 hours at lunchtime, so scared and excited at the same time! SLEEEEEEEP

I think its because shes just woke up and she is wet....again! Thats with pampers active fit! Going back to tescos!

ENjoy em xxx wish we had people to help xxxx

Am going to do some serious retail therapy today. Im thinking 400+ need cheering up lol.

WHat are you all up too?

Enjoy your child free day Em!

Aww no sorry for shit sleep Mf. I had a bad one as well. For a change. Lol.:hugs:

£400+ wow you must be loaded it would take me a year to save up £400 ha ha!

Lol definitely not loaded. Just sick of saving and not seeing any of it. I dont think spending will solve the problem though :( it will be as useless as the new bed we brought that I can no longer sleep in :( booo lol

Why cant you sleep in it? What are you going to buy today? Got anything nice in mind? Xxx

Ruby has been waking between 2-3 the last three nights too.

Enjoy the shopping!!! Jealous!

Embo what are you going to do with yourself?

Smiley I like to pick it off too. Does it make hair fall out? Coz Ruby hair is falling out but even more the past few days. Just changed her mattress cover and its on
Y been on three nights and its covered in her hair :( she will be bald at this rate!

I have bored girls and no plans! Weather is horrid here. Xx

No i dont think it makes hair fall out by picking it? Jacks hair is really thick on top now, its growing nicely...although he is bald on the back where his head is on mattress x

Elodie has a bit of cradle cap right at the top of her head, I am scared of making her hair fall out :blush:

Her hair is really dark at the back and sides and quite thick. At the front it is only just growing and is blonde. I assume she will end up blonde (husband is sad, he wanted a brunette as Ivy is blonde)

Elodie also had a bald patch at the back and slightly on the sides as she is a side sleeper x

Jades not really got any hair to go bald haha but her mattress has got little fluff bits on it that rubbed off!

Smiley I mean id love a love sleep in my bed haha I really shouldnt moan as I know im not the only one but looking after ill kids has worn me down and feeling a bit meh xx

Happy birthday tnt!

Jem I'm just going to chill out I think, I may drive to Lakeside ( a huge shopping centre) but probably just stay in and watch movies and eat junk food :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->