baby buys, who has started? :)

bounceyboo

bambino on the way!
Reaction score
I waited until I had my scan today and couldn't wait to buy the baby something, got a little super soft babygrow from mothercare, little hat and mittens and my little boy a best big brother tshirt and lil man picked out a ted from h n m that's now been claimed as his own ahaha :)

We have bought a few onsies, binkies....no big buys yet. It's hard not to!

I ordered a couple of pairs of gender neutral moccasins off Etsy. :)

Otherwise, nothing yet. But little one is going to pick a big sister shirt tonight!

We have to buy a bigger car this time. Too scared to think about it!

I bought a couple onesies before I got pg. But I probably won't buy anything else until after my scan. Doesn't mean I won't be doing pinterest shopping. :)

we have tons of stuff.. we've stocked up over the years, but my mom bought us a crib at 5 weeks!

We also have a lot stocked up from the last few years. Just things my sister/SIL have passed down and a whole cloth diaper stash because I felt like that was a big purchase that was okay sitting in the closet. But DH and I went to Target the other day and they had a boppy on sale for $30 and you got a $10 gift card, he wanted to buy it so bad so I agreed. And a box of wipes which can be used for all things lol. He wants to start buying everything now so I'm just to explain to him that I'd rather wait longer.

We bought 2 gray neutral sleepers and 2 neutral gowns after our first scan. We are ordering 2 cribs on our 12 week day!

Haven't bought anything yet but starting to figure out how much strollers and furniture costs (answer = a lot)

Yes, after 20 week scan bought a set of 3 sleep suits from Next (super cute). But nothing since. I am struggling to find nice things! Plus, he will be born in winter so waiting really for the winter stock to come out.

We bought a changing table, crib, angelcare bin and rocking chair for baby.

Not til the 2nd trimester. I'm too superstitious

Same! With my DD who was my first, I didn't really buy anything until 30+ weeks because I was so worried that somehow she wouldn't actually be ok! This time around we have everything already apart from a big enough car and I would need my own Moby wrap as I borrowed one last time and it was probably my most useful item.

I do look at baby bits when im out but won't be buying anything until after our anomaly scan, when hopefully we'll know everything is ok with our little one. I have been looking at prams online just to figure out which one I want this time round! ( oh and change bags & wrap/slings)

glad im not the only one buying already I wanted to wait until I had my 12 week scan and depends on whats in the shops and what I already have ill pick up some more stuff, newborn stuff/0-3 I think im ok with but as I knew what bubs was its a lot of blue I think this time im not finding out so ive to see if I have enough white/cream/yellow, babygros, its exciting buing for the new baby already :) buying a crib from a lady whos holding it for me the past few weeks on Friday the one and only thing ive ever bought pre-loved for a baby, ill scrub it make sure its clean and get a new crib mattress, though

I have nothing saved from my first pregnancy, so I've started picking a few things up. We raided kiddicare as it's closing down, and got a few babygrows from mothercare because they were cute :haha:

I bought a few little things, but nothing big. Our neighbor had a garage sale recently, so I bought a few cute gender neutral onesies. And I have a diaper bag that I bought as a carry-on for travel before I was pregnant (love all those pockets!), so no need to buy one specially for baby. I'm hoping to be all ready early after watching my brother and SIL struggle to get everything together when my nephew showed up early, even though there's no reason to think our baby will show up early too. I probably won't make any big purchases until after the gender scan unless I see a great sale, though.

Probably won't be doing anything for another three or four weeks. We went through my cousins daughters old baby clothes and that's it, which they aren't even at our house. we won't start really buckling down till closer to 26+ weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->