Baby changing bags ???

Smiley Lou

Reaction score
I know a bit of an odd chain to put on here. But I am writing my christmas list and I thought it a good idea to put down things I will need for the baby.

Has anyone picked a baby changing bag and which one are you going for ... I cant decide. Maybe it is preg mush brain !!!!

thanks all

I've got an OiOi Hobo bag- but no way I'd pay £60-70 for one, so got a practically brand new one off eBay for £15 delivered x

Ps- I love it!

I really really want a yummy mummy one but they are so expensive

I've got three lol... Luna truffle one, Pliko pramette Cosmos one, and the free boots one xx

I have the Yummy Mummy one with brown bows!! Got it from John Lewis and love it!! Its sooooo cute, have a look xxx

Errrr I'm just going to use a normal big bag. I think changing bags are a bit of a swizz.

I have the same as rozie_1985. Its lovely xxx :)

my lovely sister is buying me a yummy mummy one for christmas, told her not to id be happy with anything but she insisted!

I am just gonna be using my free boots one it matches my pram

ive got the free boots one, my OH wont use the bag my sis got so he will use it if he goes out on his own. i was quite pleased with that bag from boots, its far better than the one they gave you when i had sophie.

ive got the free boots one, my OH wont use the bag my sis got so he will use it if he goes out on his own. i was quite pleased with that bag from boots, its far better than the one they gave you when i had sophie.

It is good

not bad that you only have to buy a bag of nappies to get it :happydance:

I am getting the pink yummy mummy one for Christmas - The OH is going to use the Boots one if he goes out on his own!!

I am getting the pink yummy mummy one for Christmas - The OH is going to use the Boots one if he goes out on his own!!

my sister asked what colour i wanted..i said surprise me since i already know what im getting i want to have a little surprise christmas day lol. All OH's must think the same ;)

I've got one to match our icandy peach...there are soooooooooo many to choose from though!

Nicola xx

I got a black Silvercross one with the travel system, but I may well end up using a normal bag, especially if I use wraps/slings as much as I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->