Baby Clothes!! Boys, Girls & Unisex - Want it all gone! :o)

I've been so good at resisting cause I'm really not meant to be buying......but whats the lowest you could go on the 9-12 next cardy/jacket? The bluey one? xxx

Hiya hun, what do you think of £4.50 including fees (35p) and postage (£2.16)? :)

:hi: sausages,

Just noticed your thread. Remember me? How are you doing?

Hullo!! Your un is very familiar... were we ttc together? You have a VERY cute LO in your avatar!!! :) Forgive me if i'm wrong my memory is appauling, truely. :wacko:

Hiya whats the best price you can do for these items if still available, pic 3. unisex 3-6 Next sleepsuits £5 (£3 with anything else) pic 6. unisex 3-6 BNWT Pooh & Tigger vests x 2 £3 (£1.50 with anything else)

Thanks xx

Hullo!! Your un is very familiar... were we ttc together? You have a VERY cute LO in your avatar!!! :) Forgive me if i'm wrong my memory is appauling, truely. :wacko:

Yes, we used to be TTC buddies in Piperette's CD 1 Buddies. :winkwink:

I love your avatar. :rofl:

YES!! I remember now!! I do sometimes miss those TTC days. Especially the POAS part. I loved obsessing over none lines!! I hope your family is well? We're all great. So so so happy with my little nest and chicklings, and we're all in good health! :D

Hiya whats the best price you can do for these items if still available, pic 3. unisex 3-6 Next sleepsuits £5 (£3 with anything else) pic 6. unisex 3-6 BNWT Pooh & Tigger vests x 2 £3 (£1.50 with anything else)

Thanks xx

Hi hun, sorry i have taken a while to reply. I was on a hen do yesterday afternoon into the evening and i only just feel human again!! :haha:

Let me make sure i have everything you wanted:

3. unisex 3-6 Next sleepsuits £5 (£3 with anything else)
6. unisex 3-6 BNWT Pooh & Tigger vests x 2 £3 (£1.50 with anything else)

If you pay by gift would a straight £6 be okay? but if you pay the fees it's £6.42. Is that okay? xx

Good to hear you are all well, sausages. We are good too, I love being a mummy and I love our little family. :cloud9: Although I can't quite believe that our little sunshine is already 9 months old.

It flies doesn't it?!! K is almost 8 months now and not a little baby anymore! I need to kill the broody though cause we aren't having more. At least not yet!! :lol: They'll be walking soon and talking and then we'll blink and they'll be starting school. Nooooo!!

Hi
could you tell me how much these would be inc postage if you still have them? thanks

2. boys newborn Next fleece sleepsuit/playsuit £2.50 (£1 with anything else)
3. boys newborn Babaluno top and fine cord trousers set £4 (£2.50 with anything else)
boys 0-3 Gap dungarees £4 (£2.50 with anything else)
boys 0-3 M&S BNWT (£15) dungarees & vest set £6.50 (£4.50 with anything else)
3. boys 3-6 BNWT George Tigger outfit £7 (£5 with anything else)

Hi
could you tell me how much these would be inc postage if you still have them? thanks

2. boys newborn Next fleece sleepsuit/playsuit £2.50 (£1 with anything else)
3. boys newborn Babaluno top and fine cord trousers set £4 (£2.50 with anything else)
boys 0-3 Gap dungarees £4 (£2.50 with anything else)
boys 0-3 M&S BNWT (£15) dungarees & vest set £6.50 (£4.50 with anything else)

Hi hun, is £17 all in okay? :)

It flies doesn't it?!! K is almost 8 months now and not a little baby anymore! I need to kill the broody though cause we aren't having more. At least not yet!! :lol: They'll be walking soon and talking and then we'll blink and they'll be starting school. Nooooo!!

I know. Where are our little babies gone? :baby:

whats the best price including postage you would do the peppa pig swimsuit for? :flower:

whats the best price including postage you would do the peppa pig swimsuit for? :flower:

It was £8 i think brand new and has never been worn. Postage and paypal fees would be about £1... £4.50? x

How much do you want for little man shoes and tigger 3 - 6 months outfit inc postage and by paypal please

How much do you want for little man shoes and tigger 3 - 6 months outfit inc postage and by paypal please

Hi hun, for these things...

17. boys 0-3 Mothercare "little man" shoes BNIB, never worn. £4.50 (£2.50 with anything else)

is £9.50 all in okay? x

11. unisex newborn scratchmits x 3 £1 (free with anything else)
12. unisex newborn M&S set

HM posted? (will gift paypal) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->