Baby crying in the womb

looooooool no ur not crazy i think exactly the same, I have conversations with my belly!!!

hee hee, me too Mrsahmed- and when I'm not at work I somehow feel the need to talk to them every single time I feel a kick (which is pretty constant at the moment) so that they won't feel like I'm ignoring them. LOL...I think we're a bit soft lol

I wonder what Im gonna be like once shes here...omg shes gonna walk all over me lol

It looks so cute, but made me sad at the same time...I dont want her in there crying and I cant do a thing about it :(

sorry about the blondness but y would a babyb cry in the womb?

Hey Sera- it was surprised by a noise (I think that's what they said) turned it's head and cried (presumably because the noise startled them)

When sound was played through the uterine wall of this fetus' mother, the fetus startled and turned the head.

awwwww im gonna have to share that link on fb. that made my heart melt.
xxx

Aww my gosh that's amazing. Has made me a little sad though I had no idea they could do that.. though if they can yawn, suck their thumbs and have hiccups I guess it's not such a shock that they can but still, aww I hope my little boy doesn't cry in there :( gaaah!!

awww.... that makes me sad. Bless the babys little heart makes me want to just comfort my baby in my tummy. I hope he isnt crying.

thanks lil dancer!!! haha, it has kinda made me upset.. bloody hormones! lol!
My husband is forever blowing rasberrys on my tummy and my lil man always moves alot when that hapens! i hope hubby isnt scaring him heaps! i liked to think that hubby and baby had a real connection.. not that bubs might be scared shitless! lol! i think i am going to go back to thinking they have a great connestion!!

If that is crying then I feel very sad :(
I'm going to think it was gasping or drinking a bit of fluid or anything but crying.

Arrh bless.

I think that this is cute (but I am biased)

https://s625.photobucket.com/albums/tt333/NoodlesandFlump/?action=view&current=Flumpat18w1d.flv

Flump yawns somewhere between 55-65 secs into it. Excuse the fact that he looks like Skeletor off Heman

Your vid is gorgeous!!!! i was:rofl::rofl::rofl: When you said Flump looked like Skeletor from He-man!!! Poor wee soul!!! They looked gorgeous and the detail you have in the vid is amazing!!!:hugs:

Arrh bless.

I think that this is cute (but I am biased)

https://s625.photobucket.com/albums/tt333/NoodlesandFlump/?action=view&current=Flumpat18w1d.flv

Flump yawns somewhere between 55-65 secs into it. Excuse the fact that he looks like Skeletor off Heman

Your vid is gorgeous!!!! i was:rofl::rofl::rofl: When you said Flump looked like Skeletor from He-man!!! Poor wee soul!!! They looked gorgeous and the detail you have in the vid is amazing!!!:hugs:

Thanks, your reaction was better than mine. I just squealled and said 'eeeee he looks freaky' not the most maternal of reactions.

my avatar is my wee man yawning but i didnt think they cried in there :( i hate the thought of him crying and not being able to get to him :(

xx

My little guy gets a fright when I fart sometimes. I really hope he doesn't cry! I probably won't laugh at him jumping when I parp anymore.

awww no that is so bloody sad x

How sad! I had never thought about whether they cried in the womb before but now I'm going to keep wondering if the wee monkey's having a good ol' cry in there.

Oh no! I hope my baby isn't crying in there. I want to hold him and make him happy. I hate to think he would be upset and i just dont do anything about it :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->