• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Baby crying in the womb

Aww poor bubba!

I think my bubba is happy when she kicks as she always kicks if i keep my hand in one place and it gets warm and she kicks when daddy says hello. But if i poke her she shrinks away to my spine.

:cry: But i thought they were eternally happy in the womb!!! This is horrible. :cry:

its not cute, they delibratly played high fequency sounds into the womb in order to get that reaction.

I was thinking of going to an IMAX cinema in London on Xmas Eve to watch Avatar, but now this has got me worried that I'll be scaring my poor little bumpy. I don't want to make my baby cry!
Admittedly I'm also having concerns about whether I can sit in a cinema seat for so long and how many toilet trips I might need.....might have to stay home with MIL while everyone else is out enjoying themselves!

its not cute, they delibratly played high fequency sounds into the womb in order to get that reaction.

Unfortunately living in London exposes my baby to lots of high frequency sounds (police, ambulance etc noise :() Not much I can do about it though, just keep wondering how it affects the baby. On the bright side, we do adapt to noise etc disturbances fairly quickly, so hopefully baby will be able to handle those sounds better than me, because I have lived most of my life in a quiet little (not mountain :haha:) town.

This made me ever so sad, I never knew babies could cry in the womb now all these times I think I may ne upsetting my baby when I get all hormonal and raise my voice, I might actually be causing her to cry..:cry:

I am just going to think of it as Baby practicing what's probably her most important survival skill. That makes it a bit less sad!!!

I am just going to think of it as Baby practicing what's probably her most important survival skill. That makes it a bit less sad!!!

I tend to think the same, instead of worrying too much about it. Noise is part of our life and I seriously doubt that baby suffers too much because of it. And crying to get mommie's attention when something is wrong, will help it to survive after it is born, so it is not such a bad thing after all :thumbup:

Hmm, I also found that quite sad to watch, although it was very interesting. I never knew that could even happen!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"