Baby didn't make it ..last update pg7

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
Pretty sure I had a CP last cycle and it totally messed up this cycle. My cycles are usually 23/24 days and get AF on 13dpo...now it put me at 22 day cycles and AF due 12dpo. Think I might have ovulated the day I got 1st positive opk. The day before I put neg but it was so close to being positive was hard to say...so I'm not 100%. Period due in 7 days so tested this morning. I can see lines on both tests just very very faint. Unless it's line eyes.
Could be anywhere from (5dpo-7dpo)
Can you ladies see the lines too??

PicsArt_06-09-11.25.45.jpg

Last edited:
Yes see it on the pink handle for sure. Fx!!!
I hate that my cycle is so messed up. Guess I have to wait and see how it goes. Pink accumed 1 dried with the line still there other 1 didn't that I can see. Just wanted to test I couldn't help myself. Was not expecting to see anything yet.

Oh oh oh I see something on pink handle one for sure :yipee: I hope this is it for you xx

Top test is 1 i took this morning posted above. Bottom 1 i just took. Hard to see they are so faint but when i tweak them i can see them better.
Was second wee of the day but almost noon time.

PicsArt_06-09-02.20.20.jpg

Oh Jess! I feel like I see lines on those no problems

Oh yes I definitely see them :) once you see a line you can't help test again can you :haha: xx

Oh Jess! I feel like I see lines on those no problems
Thanks thinking I might actully be 7dpo but not 100%. I am not getting excited yet. Wait a while see how this weird messed up cycle goes.

Oh yes I definitely see them :) once you see a line you can't help test again can you :haha: xx
Haha you know I can't help but test away didn't believe the first 1. So had to take another. Have plenty to use. Can't wait to take frer but waiting closer to period. 7 days away.. love that we are testing buddies!!!.

Haha you know I can't help but test away didn't believe the first 1. So had to take another. Have plenty to use. Can't wait to take frer but waiting closer to period. 7 days away.. love that we are testing buddies!!!.

So glad I'm not on my own :) my af due around Monday I have a 31 day cycle also xx

Here are the two last tests dried now holy cow second one looks darker already! Can't go by chart just seems so messed up so just going by af being due in 7 days.

PicsArt_06-09-04.41.17.jpg
PicsArt_06-09-04.46.28.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back