• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby didn't make it ..last update pg7

Oh wow they are dark ain't they mine dried looks like bugger all :haha: xx
Second pic I tweaked upped saturation but they are pink in person.
I still rooting for you..deff line on the blue dye test u took.

Second pic I tweaked upped saturation but they are pink in person.
I still rooting for you..deff line on the blue dye test u took.

I'm also rooting for you aswell :) I need to go bed and wake and do another :haha: xx

Looks a lot darker, oh man, I'm so rooting for you...
I'm going to take a first responce in 2 or 3 days. Accumed pink handled hpts second 1 is a little darker, my wee samples were also dark almost looked brownish. I didn't drink anything all night until after second test. Think that's why they showed well.

Thanks ,Just praying they progress

They look like a clear bfp and early too. Will be interested to see how this pans out

PicsArt_06-10-08.54.17.jpg

Dipped all 3 in fmu. Sample wasn't to good almost clear. Sooo will be doing more later on. Deff line on 2nd test and maybe the blue handled one??

Last edited:
I see it on the middle one. Yeah if it was nearly clear then I'd say it's just too diluted :)

I see it on the middle one. Yeah if it was nearly clear then I'd say it's just too diluted :)
Compared to yesterdays samples were so dark looked brownish was defiantly a better sample. Just happy I got any line this morning.

Trying my hardest not to take the frer because only time I ever get a line on them is when I'm not pregnant. If I had more than 1 I'd take it today. Few more days if I can hold off.

Oh I see it how exciting for you lovely xx
Thanks sweetie , staying busy with farm work. So i don't test for a little while lol..Having some lunch now and putting some chicken in crockpot for dinner also doing :dishes::laundry:. I'm pooped and think I'll relax with a horse back ride this afternoon before it rains with my son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->