• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby didn't make it ..last update pg7

Omg lines lines lines. I seeeee liiiiiiines yay.
\\:D/

When do u norm O hon with a short cycle?
I'm just wondering because I had a really short 23 day cycle last cycle and O 5 days earlier than normol on day 8. My cycles are norm 26 to 28 days but I think my chemical messed up my last cycle.
CD6 and just willing the days away:shipw:

When do u norm O hon with a short cycle?
I'm just wondering because I had a really short 23 day cycle last cycle and O 5 days earlier than normol on day 8. My cycles are norm 26 to 28 days but I think my chemical messed up my last cycle.
CD6 and just willing the days away:shipw:

My norm is 24 days and Ov on cd 12 and would get af 13dpo. But the suspected CP last month totally messed me up. Now it put me at 22 day cycles and AF due 12dpo.
Just like you if this isn't it praying cycles go back to normal.

My norm is 24 days and Ov on cd 12 and would get af 13dpo. But the suspected CP last month totally messed me up. Now it put me at 22 day cycles and AF due 12dpo.
Just like you if this isn't it praying cycles go back to normal.

It's crazy how chemicals can totally mess with our cycles. Mine was completely off but hoping this new one is back to normol.
Wanna be doing pregnancy tests this month hopfully.

Good luck hon I see lots of lines on all ure tests. Rooting for ya sweet:yipee:

It's crazy how chemicals can totally mess with our cycles. Mine was completely off but hoping this new one is back to normol.
Wanna be doing pregnancy tests this month hopfully.

Good luck hon I see lots of lines on all ure tests. Rooting for ya sweet:yipee:

I haven't had a cp mess up my cycle this much in ages

Thanks so much <3<3
Hope your cycle gets back on track. And you get a bfp this month!!

PicsArt_06-13-08.40.59.jpg
PicsArt_06-13-08.41.11.jpg
Took both fmu and af due in 3 days. They don't seem to be progressing so IDK. Going to wait a day and test again Monday. Maybe they will darken by then.

I'm trying to hold onto some hope. Will update Monday when I test.

Those symptoms are very promising hon. And I still see lines.

All my OPks have been negative so far hon.
It's past midnight now so I'm now on CD9.
Will do another OPK when I wake in morning and another in the afternoon.

No sign of ovulation just yet. Kind of dry down there and cervix is firm and closed.
Really hope O will hold off untill day 13. I think day 12 wud be ok tho wudnt it?
I had already ovulated by now last cycle so in so happy that I've gotten this far but want to get a bit further yet b4 I get my peak.

Starting to feel hope coming back now.

Those symptoms are very promising hon. And I still see lines.

All my OPks have been negative so far hon.
It's past midnight now so I'm now on CD9.
Will do another OPK when I wake in morning and another in the afternoon.

No sign of ovulation just yet. Kind of dry down there and cervix is firm and closed.
Really hope O will hold off untill day 13. I think day 12 wud be ok tho wudnt it?
I had already ovulated by now last cycle so in so happy that I've gotten this far but want to get a bit further yet b4 I get my peak.

Starting to feel hope coming back now.

Good to hear no early O. Maybe cycle will be normal for you this time around. Keep me posted and good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->