Baby father headed to prison plus I just found out he got 2 other kids coming

A

Aaronmommy

He been to prison 3 times already and he was released on parole. He suppose to pay his fee to the parole person but he lost his job and I'm just finding that out. He's also back on drugs again. The judge said if he didn't have a job he would get sent back. Well I'm pregnant and I just found out another girl is pregnant. She also missed her period the same month I did. I also found out the girl he is staying with is also pregnant with his child and they are also dating. He told me they were cousins. Everytime I came over there It was after work. I get off work and the girl be gone to work. He moved in with the girl that is pregnant around the same due date as me. He comes between two women houses except mines. He isn't trying to find a job. I regret him. I just found out all of this today. He don't want no camera pointed at him. He lied about who stay at the house he lives at. Idk how can I do this on my own im only 21. I feel so stupid I didn't know this until now

Sorry you are dealing with this hun, but remember you DO NOT need a man to raise this baby. You are strong and can manage all on your own. Yes there will be hard times but it will be worth it. This baby is a blessing. Take that blessing and run with it. Wishing you all the best. Huge :hugs:

So sorry Hun. Have you got anyone supporting you? You can do it! He sounds like a right Idiot I hope he sorts himself out and starts using condoms if he has 3 children coming!

It in your best interest and your babies, to just keep on moving. Dont feel foolish that someone was deceitful and misled (it happens to the best of us), but now that you know, its your job to look out for you and your baby. Making you both a priority and separate yourself from his dysfunction, lies, and drama. You will be happy you did and your baby will be blessed with stability and love, rather then the instability and indifference your ex will bring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->